npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
FWIW there's always this too:
press print screen, ctrl V in irfaview, select an area with just the image, ctrl Y, ctrl S

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
im so confused right now

why does this link cause a bad certificate block from my firefox browser:

1703632681972.png

while this one is completely safe to use:

1703632704722.png

:HideThePain:

Jan 18, 2021
im so confused right now

why does this link cause a bad certificate block from my firefox browser:

View attachment 3207474

while this one is completely safe to use:

View attachment 3207477

:HideThePain:
The encryption certificate is only valid for gitgud.io, not www. gitgud.io (note: I had to insert a small space to prevent F95 from automatically linking to the wrong address). But the same certificate is used for both addresses. If your browser tries to go to www. gitgud.io, it sees a certificate that does not match the exact name of the site that you requested. This will trigger a warning in Firefox. If you proceed despite the warning, then you will see that www. gitgud.io redirects you to the correct address gitgud.io without the www.

If you want to check the certificate for gitgud.io in Firefox, you can do that by clicking on the padlock icon next to the address, then clicking on "Connection secure" > "More information". You can then click on the button "View certificate". The first section "Subject Name" will show you that the Common Name is only for gitgud.io. The section "Subject Alt Names" also shows the DNS Name gitgud.io. Alternatively, you can also use a certificate validation tool such as and you will see a similar information presented differently.

Now if you go to www. gitgud.io, you will also see the exact same certificate that is only valid for gitgud.io, not www. gitgud.io. This causes your browser to complain because the domain name included in the certificate does not match the domain name that you requested.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The encryption certificate is only valid for gitgud.io, not www. gitgud.io (note: I had to insert a small space to prevent F95 from automatically linking to the wrong address). But the same certificate is used for both addresses. If your browser tries to go to www. gitgud.io, it sees a certificate that does not match the exact name of the site that you requested. This will trigger a warning in Firefox. If you proceed despite the warning, then you will see that www. gitgud.io redirects you to the correct address gitgud.io without the www.

If you want to check the certificate for gitgud.io in Firefox, you can do that by clicking on the padlock icon next to the address, then clicking on "Connection secure" > "More information". You can then click on the button "View certificate". The first section "Subject Name" will show you that the Common Name is only for gitgud.io. The section "Subject Alt Names" also shows the DNS Name gitgud.io. Alternatively, you can also use a certificate validation tool such as and you will see a similar information presented differently.

Now if you go to www. gitgud.io, you will also see the exact same certificate that is only valid for gitgud.io, not www. gitgud.io. This causes your browser to complain because the domain name included in the certificate does not match the domain name that you requested.
ah i see. thanks for the info!

sadly i still cannot make full use of the new pregmod update. fucking stable diffusion dropped an F bomb at me with their 1.7 update, causing it to not work with my gpu anymore. urrrrrrgh. it was already so fucking difficult to get it to run on an amd gpu, now this crap. fucking hell...

the pain, man.... the pain :HideThePain:
i hope pregmod will also allow shark or so in the future. heard thats much better for amd users.

Reactions: DarthSion98

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
The Future Societies aspect really needs some work. A bunch of them just aren't sustainable, causing people to just be funneled into the same set each time.

Physical Idealism, Slimness Enthusiasm, or Hedonistic Decadence? Easy, just keep your sex slaves muscular/skinny/fat, basically self-sustainable. Asset Expansionism and Transformation Fetishism, just pick your favorite body parts and make 'em huge. Paternalism and Slave Professionalism? Just keep your slaves educated and happy.

But other stuff...

Repopulation Efforts is unsustainable. You either have waves of slaves all pregnant at the same time, then suddenly not-pregnant (because birth), casing the FS to crash, or you have a continual stream of babies which means the not-pregnants counterbalance the pregnants causing the FS to be rejected or crash at any moment.

All of the Revivalisms are just as bad. Even with a shop, the assistant dressed for the part, all the slaves dressed properly, all of the advancing Policies, full weekly investments, and propaganda backup all at the same time, most of them will collapse without warning. Antebellum seems to be the only exception, simply because it likes entertainers. The rest just have no positive inputs to use.

The rest are so restrictive that any small deviations will cause implosion, so I hope you're absolutely committed to those respective fetishes. Especially Body Purism. No cybernetics for you, hope you weren't attached to that arm.

As things stand, the only FS's that can be kept are those with no variation of their elements. There's no 'momentum' to carry through brief periods of difference, and one negative is often more impactful than two positives.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Apr 23, 2022
The rest are so restrictive that any small deviations will cause implosion, so I hope you're absolutely committed to those respective fetishes. Especially Body Purism. No cybernetics for you, hope you weren't attached to that arm.
Never had any issues sustaining purism. It doesn't hate cybernetics either, as long as they are replacements for missing limbs and not extra stuff like tails.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Repopulation Efforts is unsustainable. You either have waves of slaves all pregnant at the same time, then suddenly not-pregnant (because birth), casing the FS to crash, or you have a continual stream of babies which means the not-pregnants counterbalance the pregnants causing the FS to be rejected or crash at any moment.
Wrong, this one is quite easy to do. Simply knocking them up and then slapping pregnancy biometrics on their necks will get you a positive outcome every week. Sounds like someone hasn't been looking at the effects of certain clothing.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Never had any issues sustaining purism. It doesn't hate cybernetics either, as long as they are replacements for missing limbs and not extra stuff like tails.
They don't like cybernetic limbs, either, be they the highest or the weakest, any replacement parts cause negative reception.

Wrong, this one is quite easy to do. Simply knocking them up and then slapping pregnancy biometrics on their necks will get you a positive outcome every week. Sounds like someone hasn't been looking at the effects of certain clothing.
Wrong, I include the Biometrics neclaces in with 'being dressed for the part' (along with maternity attire). Their effect is not enough to prevent a hard crash of the FS, the positive just isn't big enough.

(edit: for numbers, 16 extremely pregnant girls out of 32, everybody wearing biometrics, gets ONE point from the collars. The broodmothers get +15, and everyone not visibly pregnant racks up -32. Everyone not pregnant counts at least twice as hard as a broodmother (30+ babies).)

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
They don't like cybernetic limbs, either, be they the highest or the weakest, any replacement parts cause negative reception.
Body Purism doesn't care about replacement limbs for FS advancement. Implants, piercings, ears, tails, horns, facelifts, height or hip width surgeries, virginity, tattoos, and makeup. It's a really easy FS to play...just keep all your slaves unmodified baseline humans. In my experience it's FAR easier than Transformation Fetishism, which requires spending tons of money on turning your slaves into unrecognizable abominations.

(edit: for numbers, 16 extremely pregnant girls out of 32, everybody wearing biometrics, gets ONE point from the collars. The broodmothers get +15, and everyone not visibly pregnant racks up -32. Everyone not pregnant counts at least twice as hard as a broodmother (30+ babies).)
Pregnancy biometrics collars mark a slave as "visibly pregnant" if she's pregnant at all (even on week 1 of the pregnancy). That's what they're for. What kind of Repopulationist keeps half his fertile slaves not pregnant? That's your problem, right there...

ALL of the FSes are easily sustainable unless you have neighbors actively fighting your choices with influence. Revivalisms are fairly hard if you have neighbors with opposing Revivalism that is more advanced, but all the other ones can be sustained even against social influence just by having enough compliant slaves.

They're almost all also "so restrictive that any small deviations will cause implosion" as you put it (except for Maturity/Youth Pref, Pastoralism, and Antebellum Revivalism, which actually ARE super easy, since they have no per-slave penalties, only bonuses). Even the ones you like are that restrictive...they just happen to align with YOUR play preferences better. When you pick an FS, or ideally even before you pick it, you HAVE to "commit to the bit."

By the way, this is exactly why before you adopt an FS the game tells you how hard it thinks it will be for YOUR arcology to sustain. If it says "Resistant", maybe don't pick that one. Go for the ones that are "Primed" instead, because they're the ones that your playstyle so far has leaned toward.

Reactions: JungleNuts

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So regarding weak FS that could easily get rejected or inevitably weakened every week, i noticed that this phenomenon only started to happen when i tried a playthrough where i set the max possible adopted FS to 7, i think there's a flaw in the calculating side of things that make every FS weakened unsustainably when there are 7 active FS at the same time

This confused me at first because when i played with the default 5 max FS i never had any such problems

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Pregnancy biometrics collars mark a slave as "visibly pregnant" if she's pregnant at all (even on week 1 of the pregnancy). That's what they're for. What kind of Repopulationist keeps half his fertile slaves not pregnant? That's your problem, right there...
They were just born (came outta the incubator). I don't knock up a girl before she can talk. And it only takes one week of that sort of negative for the FS to collapse. That's what I'm saying, it collapses too fast unless you're 100% All The Time.

ALL of the FSes are easily sustainable unless you have neighbors actively fighting your choices with influence. Revivalisms are fairly hard if you have neighbors with opposing Revivalism that is more advanced, but all the other ones can be sustained even against social influence just by having enough compliant slaves.
There -are- a lot of Arabics in my game. I might re-try Egypt once I buy out the other arcologies. Still, most Revivalisms don't have positives or negatives, leaves their behavior very much up to guesswork.

By the way, this is exactly why before you adopt an FS the game tells you how hard it thinks it will be for YOUR arcology to sustain. If it says "Resistant", maybe don't pick that one. Go for the ones that are "Primed" instead, because they're the ones that your playstyle so far has leaned toward.
But Repopulation can be Primed one week and Resistant the next, if enough babies pop out all at once.

Jan 18, 2021
(...)
They were just born (came outta the incubator). I don't knock up a girl before she can talk. And it only takes one week of that sort of negative for the FS to collapse. That's what I'm saying, it collapses too fast unless you're 100% All The Time.
(...)
But Repopulation can be Primed one week and Resistant the next, if enough babies pop out all at once.
Indeed there is a balancing issue there, because every baby that comes out of the incubator will have such a negative influence that a few simultaneous releases from the incubator will crash your Repopulationist FS in just one week. If you expand your arcology and the incubator to have a large number of tanks, then it only takes two or three massively pregnant girls to give birth at the same time to guarantee that your FS will collapse 18 weeks later when the babies come out of the incubator as non-pregnant girls.

One way to avoid this negative impact is to avoid using the incubator for the broodmothers, and think that your repopulation efforts are targeting the rest of the world, not your own arcology. Babies released to an orphanage will not be counted as non-pregnant girls (Side note: I am wondering what kind of orphanage would be happy to receive a truckload of babies every week. I guess the Free Cities orphanages have unlimited food, beds and funds.) So one way to play a Repopulationist FS is to keep your incubator as small as possible and release most of the babies as soon as they are born. You can grow your harem mainly by buying pregnant slaves from the market or by knocking up non-pregnant slaves as soon as you buy them, so that you never have non-pregnant girls by the end of a week.

I admit that this is a weird way to play, because I prefer playing with a large incubator (200+ tanks) so that my arcology grows from its own slaves instead of having to buy them from the market, and releases young pregnant mothers to the rest of the world instead of releasing immature babies to orphanages.

I initially thought that the incubator was interesting for a Repopulationist FS, but it turns out that it is exactly the opposite: the incubator is a tool for the Eugenics FS, not for the Repopulationist FS.

Think about it like this:
  • A Repopulationist FS focuses on the babies and does not care about how they grow later, so it needs to have a large clinic with many pregnant mothers, but a small incubator.
  • A Eugenics FS focuses on perfecting the selected babies, so it needs a small clinic but a large incubator so that the chosen ones can reach maturity and propagate their perfect genes to the next generation.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Repop mainly wants people to look and be able to get pregnant
Set a rule to have slaves wear fake bellies, bigger the better. As the FS gains power, slaves that are allowed to pick clothing will pick fake belly when possible.
Slaves of any gender must be able to get pregnant. Fix barren females, by growing them new ovaries. Some times they are have ovaries but dont have a womb, so remove everything and give them new ovaries. Give menopausal slaves younger ovaries. Male slaves can be given ovaries or anal wombs.

Do all this before going for the FS.

Pregnant/booby bodyguards are less effective in their role though.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Some times they are have ovaries but dont have a womb, so remove everything and give them new ovaries.
Actually, I found that those with completely sterile wombs and working ovaries can be healed by using the Replace option on installing cloned ovaries. No need to take anything out first, one click and you swap the broken parts for working parts in the same medical procedure. And apparently cloned ovaries include the womb, even though technically they're different parts of anatomy.

... of course, I figured that out only after taking the extremely long route around by removing a barren futa's entire vagina, changing her penis into a new vagina, then installing new ovaries, and then installing a new penis and ballsack.

She was not happy.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
If you expand your arcology and the incubator to have a large number of tanks, then it only takes two or three massively pregnant girls to give birth at the same time to guarantee that your FS will collapse 18 weeks later when the babies come out of the incubator as non-pregnant girls.
Set your incubator to induce puberty. Get them pregnant right when you release them (pick "Inseminate them" in the release screen). No gaps, every slave is always pregnant before the end of the week.

Pregnant/booby bodyguards are less effective in their role though.
Yup, you have to eat the -2 penalty on your bodyguard, or have several that you can cycle out (you're given a pass on the social penalty for slaves in their postpartum period, and you don't take a deadliness penalty until four weeks into the pregnancy, so if you have five bodyguard candidates you can just rotate them...eight weeks on, 36 weeks off, more or less).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes