GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
As in I have no HTML file for free cities
im alsousing the pregmod, so that might also be an issue
Oh, are you playing pregmod hosted on some adult game site?

Normally it is distributed as an html file or the project source code that compiles to make an html file.

Jan 18, 2021
Latest Pregmod update mentioned "AI art improvements". Does anyone know what this entails?
The previous pregmod release (alpha 27) was in August. The alpha 28 that was released on Sunday contains all the changes since then. I just had a quick look at the git log since the end of August and I see a bit more than 100 changes affecting the AI-generated art.

There are too many changes to list here, but among those I would mention some technical changes:
  • Zoom and toolbar
  • Multi-image display
  • Ability to customize the prompt for every slave (Customize tab)
  • Support for NGBot's LoRA pack, with installation instructions
  • The image generation happens asynchronously in the background with a client-side queue (many improvements were done to the queue management and to the interactions with passage switching, end of week, etc.).
  • Better management of the image cache (faster and consuming less memory)
  • Improved error messages
And many artistic changes due to tweaks to the prompts: clothes, age, arousal, missing eyes, missing limbs, wigs, pubic hair, vaginal fluids, muscles, skin colors, etc.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
The previous pregmod release (alpha 27) was in August. The alpha 28 that was released on Sunday contains all the changes since then. I just had a quick look at the git log since the end of August and I see a bit more than 100 changes affecting the AI-generated art.

There are too many changes to list here, but among those I would mention some technical changes:
  • Zoom and toolbar
  • Multi-image display
  • Ability to customize the prompt for every slave (Customize tab)
  • Support for NGBot's LoRA pack, with installation instructions
  • The image generation happens asynchronously in the background with a client-side queue (many improvements were done to the queue management and to the interactions with passage switching, end of week, etc.).
  • Better management of the image cache (faster and consuming less memory)
  • Improved error messages
And many artistic changes due to tweaks to the prompts: clothes, age, arousal, missing eyes, missing limbs, wigs, pubic hair, vaginal fluids, muscles, skin colors, etc.
can the images which are generated be downloaded?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I once tried to apply my images to the slaves but either I have the wrong folder or it straight up doesn't fucking exist. Once I failed in adding my AI images I kinda gave up trying to use them.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Not with FCHost. That I can tell at least. Where are the images stored?
For us FCHost plebs it's like it's stored in a blackbox.

I know PregMod stores some things in the Documents folder, but they weren't in mine when I check.

Meh. Guess it's back to WebGL :KEK:

Wait, I've discovered custom prompting and added in the Loras.

We shall see...

Can always open the saves up on your browser if need be.

I'm not trying to generate 451 pictures again.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I've added a Save Image command to the image context menu in FCHost. You should be able to do this as soon as it gets merged/rebuilt.
I wonder how big is browser storage to store all those images?
Google search says it's only 15-20MB, which isn't much for high resolution images that take around 400kb each :unsure:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
I wonder how big is browser storage to store all those images?
Google search says it's only 15-20MB, which isn't much for high resolution images that take around 400kb each :unsure:
It's stored in IndexedDB, not in LocalStorage. Most browsers allow at least a couple gigabytes from each origin (Firefox permits 2gb, Safari permits 1gb, Chrome/Edge permit 1/15 of your total disk space).

Reactions: JungleNuts and bews
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes