90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Master source is on the gitgud; you'll need to download and compile it. Instead of going to Releases, go to the main project page, or the Repository page, and find the little download button in the upper-right corner (between Edit and Clone); README.md has the instructions for compiling it (but basically, on windows, just run compile.bat, and the output will be in the \bin folder).

Alpha 27 is almost two months old, unfortunately; I'm not sure when Pregmodder is going to push another release, but the user experience for AI art has been vastly improved since then.
hello again

hit a dead end somehow, keep getting the error "Exception: could not find upscaler named SwinIR_4x"
have no idea where this came about and relaunched webui-user.bat a few times and reloaded the user ui via settings. the only relevant setting can recall previously was changing some vae settings/model before trying this which is probably unrelated. ran stable diffusion as usual and nothing seems out of place except when attempting this on Pregmod. not at all familiar with upscalers custom or other :/

thanks for previous assistance BTW

xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
hello again

hit a dead end somehow, keep getting the error "Exception: could not find upscaler named SwinIR_4x"
have no idea where this came about and relaunched webui-user.bat a few times and reloaded the user ui via settings. the only relevant setting can recall previously was changing some vae settings/model before trying this which is probably unrelated. ran stable diffusion as usual and nothing seems out of place except when attempting this on Pregmod. not at all familiar with upscalers custom or other :/

thanks for previous assistance BTW
Easiest way is to go into the webui in your browser, and generate any image with the SwinIR_4x enabled. Auto1111 will download the model for you

1700458204045.png

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Easiest way is to go into the webui in your browser, and generate any image with the SwinIR_4x enabled. Auto1111 will download the model for you

View attachment 3101707
Thank you, this is pretty cool
hate to ask where are generated images posted in ?
searched for the images in the bin folder and default pictures folder couldnt figure it out

on a funny note, some slaves are pissing fire lmao

Last edited:

xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you, this is pretty cool
hate to ask where are generated images posted in ?
searched for the images in the bin folder and default pictures folder couldnt figure it out

on a funny note, some slaves are pissing fire lmao
They're saved in browser (no website has access to your local filesystem). There's currently no easy way to get them out in bulk right now though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How did you guys managed to make the AI work? I already had the SD setup. I followed every single word of the instruction page but my FC just doesnt tell to my SD generate anything. The only thing I can think is that i'm opening the FC direct from HTML. Is that a problem?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How did you guys managed to make the AI work? I already had the SD setup. I followed every single word of the instruction page but my FC just doesnt tell to my SD generate anything. The only thing I can think is that i'm opening the FC direct from HTML. Is that a problem?
Any messages in the SD commandline window or FC webbrowser console?

Reactions: reidrigo

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Is there any error or exceptions you are seeing? would wait a little longer for more development since images are locked in the browser and the outputs ive had were pretty bad compared to my average outputs when just learning/tinkering with stable diffusion

Reactions: reidrigo

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Any messages in the SD commandline window or FC webbrowser console?
Is there any error or exceptions you are seeing? would wait a little longer for more development since images are locked in the browser and the outputs ive had were pretty bad compared to my average outputs when just learning/tinkering with stable diffusion
Thanks for your answers, brothers. I had nothing in the console, since I didnt managed to connect FC to SD opening the HTML file direct in the browser, but it worked using the fchost and everything is running like a charm now.
If someone on future have the same problem, know that you NEED to run the FChost, and for this, check this guide.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I'm running the webui-user.bat and playing in FCHost, and I think I'm close to getting this to work, but in the window I keep getting the error "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable"

xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
I'm running the webui-user.bat and playing in FCHost, and I think I'm close to getting this to work, but in the window I keep getting the error "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable"
Thanks for your answers, brothers. I had nothing in the console, since I didnt managed to connect FC to SD opening the HTML file direct in the browser, but it worked using the fchost and everything is running like a charm now.
If someone on future have the same problem, know that you NEED to run the FChost, and for this, check this guide.
I would recommend downloading the files then just running Python's simple HTTP server (this is my recommended option, ), or NodeJS serve ( ), or SimpleWebServer ( ) if you don't want to install a programming language

Reactions: scrumbles

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I would recommend downloading the files then just running Python's simple HTTP server (this is my recommended option, ), or NodeJS serve ( ), or SimpleWebServer ( ) if you don't want to install a programming language
Those sites look even more daunting than what I've been doing. I need a more detailed explanation before I throw out all the work and downloads I already did.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017

For Simple Web Server:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate you trying to help me, really... but I feel like there's some miscommunication here. I could run the game fine before. I'm just trying to get the AI image generation to work. If this is for that then I'm sorry for being stupid but other than a new way to play, nothing's changed..

Jan 18, 2021
Your browser behaves differently if you load the game by opening the HTML file directly from a file://... URL or if you open it from a local web server using an URL starting with http://... or https://...

Running a local web server may help you to run the game in a way that makes it easier to troubleshoot the image generation.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
FCHost is a full bundle. It includes a browser (Chromium, already optimized for Free Cities) and a web server: this is why the AI works. But if you don't want to use FCHost, just your favorite browser + a custom web server is enough.
FCHost does not include a web server; it runs directly from the local file. You can get AI art working with FC running from a file in any decent browser just fine, if you configure XSS and CORS correctly, but the exact steps to do that vary depending on your specific browser.

RustDust said:
This is a Python error and is probably related to something in your SD setup, not to FC. Make sure you can generate images the usual way from Automatic1111 first.

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
When are they going to expand the lore of Free Cities? It has been some time since there has been anything of heavy importance

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes