zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Bro. I don't know whether to be extremely impressed or legitimately concerned.:BootyTime:
Whiteout as in the whole window just went white, nothing to click on even.

When it was still in twine, i always broke the endweek report, because 1000 iterations is the default in twine.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Whiteout as in the whole window just went white, nothing to click on even.

When it was still in twine, i always broke the endweek report, because 1000 iterations is the default in twine.
That is not what I meant, but I'm settling on a cautious amount of both, keep being you Z!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I assume this is in fact following biology, but is it random what gender slaves prefer, or do female slaves always have that feeling of hating other women? Most of my female slaves are at least indifferent to men, but usually despise women (despite the fact majority of slaves are girls, and they have sex with them). I have a few former guys in there, but due to the nature of FC it's hard to tell who was male.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I assume this is in fact following biology, but is it random what gender slaves prefer, or do female slaves always have that feeling of hating other women? Most of my female slaves are at least indifferent to men, but usually despise women (despite the fact majority of slaves are girls, and they have sex with them). I have a few former guys in there, but due to the nature of FC it's hard to tell who was male.
Increasing their sex drive should eventually have them attracted to both genders. The slave paste fed to them slowly does that.

Can also tweak the settings in a slave's physical regimen to like/dislike genders and grow fetish.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's actually two questions I have on a more technical side I always pondered but never knew what happens under the hood.
  1. What triggers the passive slave report that causes a slave's face to become perfect? It seems like it's tied to happiness and health, but it doesn't always go off.
  2. Is the family check only when they haven't become devoted? Sometimes you get a buff if their family is happy being with you, but it seems like it stops checking once they can't be improved any farther.

Apr 23, 2022
There's actually two questions I have on a more technical side I always pondered but never knew what happens under the hood.
  1. What triggers the passive slave report that causes a slave's face to become perfect? It seems like it's tied to happiness and health, but it doesn't always go off.
  2. Is the family check only when they haven't become devoted? Sometimes you get a buff if their family is happy being with you, but it seems like it stops checking once they can't be improved any farther.
1. Requires face >80, condition >90, and trust >95.
2. If I understand the code correctly, bonuses from devoted/obedient relatives start applying at trust >-20 and stop at 95. There's no devotion check for the slave themself. If you want to check yourself, it's in /src/endWeek/saRelationships.js, function familyFeelings.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
is there another step by step guide for using "anons ai image generation"?
one of the models is missing :\

thanks ahead of time

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
is there another step by step guide for using "anons ai image generation"?
one of the models is missing :\
If you're using the release build, it has an outdated link for LowRA. If you use current source instead, it has the updated link (and a lot of very good updates for AI generation in general, which is getting a ton of active work).

If it's some OTHER model with a broken link, then I'd like to know about it, and I'll go fix it.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
If you're using the release build, it has an outdated link for LowRA. If you use current source instead, it has the updated link (and a lot of very good updates for AI generation in general, which is getting a ton of active work).

If it's some OTHER model with a broken link, then I'd like to know about it, and I'll go fix it.
mod is 4.0.0-alpha.27. where do you find the current source?yes it was only the link for Lowra which is gone. was unawares and appreciate this

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
mod is 4.0.0-alpha.27. where do you find the current source?yes it was only the link for Lowra which is gone. was unawares and appreciate this
Master source is on the gitgud; you'll need to download and compile it. Instead of going to Releases, go to the main project page, or the Repository page, and find the little download button in the upper-right corner (between Edit and Clone); README.md has the instructions for compiling it (but basically, on windows, just run compile.bat, and the output will be in the \bin folder).

Alpha 27 is almost two months old, unfortunately; I'm not sure when Pregmodder is going to push another release, but the user experience for AI art has been vastly improved since then.

Reactions: Cor3 and 90t3DXtm3p
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes