MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Coding is my weakness, I can write but not code. But my issue is I don't like reading my own writing, it takes the fun out of seeing new events.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
glad to see this games as popular as ever.

i recently updated to the latest build on the git, but im running into an issue that ive had in a previous build: after the rival archology event and the daughters (or even after the smiling man event that just immediately triggers after), i look at my transport hub and it keeps saying trade's non-existant even after i rebuild and pump cash into the prosperity and trade increasing policies and edicts. is there a way to fix this or am i forever doomed to being an isolated economy?

to be honest, i dont even know if its having an effect considering im rolling in creds at that point and keep raking in millions but it kinda bugs me that as the worlds strongest economy it keeps saying my trade fucking sucks.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone ever have a girl who's fucked over 2,000 times, but her pussy is tight enough that she can get her hymen back? I remember many years ago girls like that would have had their pussies slaughtered, to the point child birth doesn't change it's tightness at all. But it seems now they have eternally youthful holes that never stretch.

And some of these girls have had like 6 kids and they're still almost virgin type. Like, these girls must feel nice in bed all the time.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I look at my transport hub and it keeps saying trade's non-existant
The culprit is the last smiling man event, it reduces your trade to 1/5 of its original value. But It should raise again afterwards, how fast depending on several factors: policies and edicts, arcology location, MC background and current reputation, battles, future societies and so on (they are listed in the file src\Mods\SecExp\js\tradeReport.js).
You could use the console and inspect how the variable V.SecExp.core.trade changes, week after week. If the problem persists, you could open an issue on git. Or you could share a save here, I don't know.
I never experienced your issue, but last time I updated the code was a couple of weeks ago, maybe more.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The Smiling Man honestly felt like he was just a bump in the road. It was cool to see it, but he kinda fell apart rather fast, and then he was taken down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
Can the game host an AI that creates and saves images of the slaves? That is, an image package that has the same function as the Nox/Deepmurk's vector art package, for example.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
they added that to the art tab in the recent build i pulled: you use automatic1111 stable diffusion to generate images. its a little involved, and my pc's not that good to host an ai art generator with any speed, so i haven't tried it. still sticking with the 3d one, which is still very solid if not rapidly updated.

Reactions: Roderik96

usiboft

Jan 3, 2019
I'm looking at code trying to figure out what controls which slaves are valid candidates for the arena and I'm just not getting it. My plan is to have my disposable stock fight in batches of eight tournament style until only one survives and is worthy of being polished but despite having eight fighters on the roster I have no slaves available to fight.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm looking at code trying to figure out what controls which slaves are valid candidates for the arena
As far as I understand, it depends on the function App.Entity.Facilities.Job.checkRequirements(slave):
- its basic version is defined in the file src\004-base\facility.js, lines 34-47
- every facility has its extended version (with additional restrictions). The one for the pit is defined in the file src\facilities\pit\pitFramework.js, lines 31-49 (regular fighters). Trainees must also satisfy the conditions listed at lines 72-81
The function checkRequirements(slave) must return an empty array. Just one error message and the slave is unfit for the job (from file src\js\DefaultRules.js)

usiboft

Jan 3, 2019
As far as I understand, it depends on the function App.Entity.Facilities.Job.checkRequirements(slave):
- its basic version is defined in the file src\004-base\facility.js, lines 34-47
- every facility has its extended version (with additional restrictions). The one for the pit is defined in the file src\facilities\pit\pitFramework.js, lines 31-49 (regular fighters). Trainees must also satisfy the conditions listed at lines 72-81
The function checkRequirements(slave) must return an empty array. Just one error message and the slave is unfit for the job (from file src\js\DefaultRules.js)
Figured it out. It looks sort of like there's supposed to be an option to limit combatants to the slaves on the roster who pass the "minimumhealth" check with different FS's reacting differently. There's no toggle option in game and it apparently defaults to active. This also explains why I could still force them to fight by specifically scheduling them, that bypasses the check.

The problem code was BasePitFights.js. I changed "slave.health.condition >= -20" to "slave.health.condition >= -200" recompiled, and now it works fine.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Do I have to do something to unlock research? I have all the penthouse upgrades and bought all the schematics but I haven't gotten any options for research this whole time.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Do I have to do something to unlock research? I have all the penthouse upgrades and bought all the schematics but I haven't gotten any options for research this whole time.
If you mean from black market, check out these locations;

1699370105688.png

The gene lab, pharma fabricator, organ farm, implant manufactory. The stuff you bought from the black market should be in those locations, so you have to go there to enable them.

If you mean prosthetic, head to the prosthetic lab. You will need to staff it in order for it to work. Menials are cheaper to maintain but work slower. Scientists cost more but work faster. Once the lab is staffed you can reverse engineer all the prosthetic schema you bought, in order to make them to fit your slaves.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
If you mean from black market, check out these locations;

View attachment 3067574

The gene lab, pharma fabricator, organ farm, implant manufactory. The stuff you bought from the black market should be in those locations, so you have to go there to enable them.

If you mean prosthetic, head to the prosthetic lab. You will need to staff it in order for it to work. Menials are cheaper to maintain but work slower. Scientists cost more but work faster. Once the lab is staffed you can reverse engineer all the prosthetic schema you bought, in order to make them to fit your slaves.
ok. wtf is the black market? I don't have this list of locations the only thing I have is the Pharmaceutical Fabricator and my wardrobe

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Then something's screwed up in your game's code, badly screwed up.
Black Market is available at the start, but you can only visit it once you have at least 10k rep. So something is not right when you say you cant find it.

How about you screenshot the locations like in my post, and post it here?

Black Market and Wardrobe are always available at game start, The rest you build them from the penthouse menu.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes