DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I swear there's once time, idk which version of game (both original and mod).
Event royal blood have optional for king enslaved and king wasn't dead (at least not guaranteed)
Anyone know or remember?
Based on my memory it's probably old original or unreleased version ig bc it's really long.

Noted : it's hilarious Prince was optional when every time king die - -
I mean a rare or miracle rate chance to encounter (lower 2% - 10%) still sound make sense to me. Like rebel want money but don't enslaved king for humiliation and more profitable? Since they're selling royalty and some unnecessary court.

And Yes yes yes... YES I'm just suggest and saying, I can't mod (dumb) so nvm if u don't like my thought
King was always killed. You have the option to enslave princess, or queen and ladies, or prince, or prince and princess, or all of them.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
King was always killed. You have the option to enslave princess, or queen and ladies, or prince, or prince and princess, or all of them.
Yes, i know that.

Just have some different flavours like sell king for other already or kept him as humiliation as an alternative story was more fit free city.
Bc not everyone need to die, remember princly betrayal event? Disappeared was less contrast to other events like gang leader enslaved. If someone who wasn't worth equal king price got enslaved, why there's not story like that (it's ok if it's in game story not our choice) even a little bit.
It would lift up limited background of game and explain that even high position can enslaved just like archology owner got enslaved.

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
1698250693677.png
As you can see I have 100 worker along with one farmhand in there but I make no money, is selling food still disabled or am I missing something?

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
There's a setting in the Options somewhere to turn on the Food System. And then you have to go through some events where the external food income breaks down and you have to take over food production.
Okay I got that event and suddenly produced tons of food worth millions but it was just stored and once it deleted I got into a million of debt.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Okay I got that event and suddenly produced tons of food worth millions but it was just stored and once it deleted I got into a million of debt.
The food system is not designed to make money, it's to avoid having to import tons of food from external sources at great cost (or let the Arcology starve which is bad for stability). You can't sell it. So, you really only need to make enough food to maintain your stockpile, though it can take some experimenting to figure out just how many workers will do that, hopefully keeping your farm's expenses low enough to not bankrupt you.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
As you can see I have 100 worker along with one farmhand in there but I make no money, is selling food still disabled or am I missing something?
Nursery and Farmyard are projects that have been in limbo too long, I think at one point farm was just infinite free money and now it might not make any profit at all.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I ain't wanna deal with all that goofy arcology-owner shit :cautious:
I'm fine with it but..
Too bad, i need some POV change for a nice break.
Just keep end week and F#P ### ### with your consort all day wasn't healthy.
Arcology Owner at least let's you see whole picture.
Hey it's probably have some hilarious humility for us to do too :HideThePain:
Beside at this rate we will have burn out one day :KEK:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
For you, which is the best and therefore the one with the most content among the slave schools?
It's easily the futas, they have a few events that happen depending on where you are, such as asking you if you prefer balls or not. But they're the only ones who react to your organ growing farm you have, and in both events you have a direct impact on their girls.

So futas by a mile have the most content, and aside from the unique interactions when the schools sell you a discount, the only unique content.

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
Why is it taking so long for the creator of Pregmod to release more content? Is it just one person or do the creators have no time?

Jan 18, 2021
There are several creators. If you take a look at the fc-pregmod project on GitGud (direct links are not allowed here on F95), you can click on "Repository->Commits" to see the latest changes to the code. Not counting the merge messages, I see 19 changes in the last week from 5 different authors, modifying more than 50 files. You can also click on "Repository->Contributor statistics" to see who has been active recently.

If you select "Deployments -> Releases", you will see that there is a new release every second month, more or less. The latest one is 4.0.0-alpha27 released two months ago, but personally I prefer to get the latest version directly from git and build it on my computer. If you cannot wait two months between releases, then you can also play with the bleeding edge and build the latest version yourself.

But if you are interested in new content in general, then do not forget that you can also contribute. If you have some coding skills (especially in Javascript and/or Twine+SugarCube), then the file CONTRIBUTING.md in the top-level directory explains the project structure and how you can modify the code. For exemple, you could contribute some new random events and extend the code found in src/events/*. If you are not interested in coding, then you could also write some text describing your new events, open a new issue about that on GitGud, then wait until some benevolent coder turns your text into code. If you are more of an artist, then some image packs are in dire need of a new maintainer. There are many ways to contribute to this project.

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
There are several creators. If you take a look at the fc-pregmod project on GitGud (direct links are not allowed here on F95), you can click on "Repository->Commits" to see the latest changes to the code. Not counting the merge messages, I see 19 changes in the last week from 5 different authors, modifying more than 50 files. You can also click on "Repository->Contributor statistics" to see who has been active recently.

If you select "Deployments -> Releases", you will see that there is a new release every second month, more or less. The latest one is 4.0.0-alpha27 released two months ago, but personally I prefer to get the latest version directly from git and build it on my computer. If you cannot wait two months between releases, then you can also play with the bleeding edge and build the latest version yourself.

But if you are interested in new content in general, then do not forget that you can also contribute. If you have some coding skills (especially in Javascript and/or Twine+SugarCube), then the file CONTRIBUTING.md in the top-level directory explains the project structure and how you can modify the code. For exemple, you could contribute some new random events and extend the code found in src/events/*. If you are not interested in coding, then you could also write some text describing your new events, open a new issue about that on GitGud, then wait until some benevolent coder turns your text into code. If you are more of an artist, then some image packs are in dire need of a new maintainer. There are many ways to contribute to this project.
I use Android, from time to time I download the Latest Build, an HTML file is downloaded and I open it with Chrome and play it there

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
If you have git and js expertise you can also create your own branch on git with your own stuff and also have it up to date with the main branch.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes