Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
No, you should probably avoid it. The big problem is that FC pregmod is probably the best slave management game available. If you are into that kind of thing, then this game can quickly become too addictive and you will soon be wondering where and how all your spare time has disappeared.
Just link it.Im a big boy i can handle it

Jan 18, 2021
Just link it.Im a big boy i can handle it
Linking to it is forbidden here because fc-pregmod contains some optional parts that are against the rules of this forum.

On the other hand, I can tell you to go to your favorite search engine and search for "Free Cities pregmod" or "fc-pregmod" or just "pregmod". You will certainly see the correct link first in the results. From there, go to the list of Releases and have fun!

Reactions: Comiies

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Damn this game has been abandoned for god knows how long and the thread isnt dead?Ok now im interested.Is the game that good?
Quirk of how abandoned is defined, 'free cities' is abandoned in that the dev of that project is gone and no one has picked it up.
However there is a major modball for it that continued development and is now the effective base of the game, it doesn't pass the forum rules due to some optional content so it isn't allowed it's own thread here. We can discus it as long as we are graceful about not discussing the particular content that is a no-no or linking directly to the mod's git repository.

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
Actually looking pretty good. Wish I had a beefier computer as my photorealistic attempts were either poor quality output or overtaxed my computer.

Here are some of mine in a custom prompt anime setup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some younger adult slaves, generator really falls towards childlike if their assets are conservatively sized

Really like how some of them came out to the point I don't know if I want to regen them even when the system is updated to handle slaves with penises.
How could you make AI images of Lolis? Wasn't that prohibited?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
The forum doesn't control what you generate from the game itself. Or I just say fuck it and I generate it myself because the game is a bit too janky doing it.

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
spent a good day install & reinstalling the AI sd thing to get it to FINALLY work (still having issues with cuda memory but i gave up) ... got some decent pics but they could defn be better... in terms of poses/ background (very inconsistent results even tho i never changed a keyword for that)/ facial expressions and stuff .. imgs are also not HD coz im alr cooking my bacons & eggs for breakfast with my laptop

attached some pics for those who are interested in some unspeakable stuff

still havent figured out the "correct"/ real" custom AI prompts that i should use so would appreciate if you guys can share more info on that haha

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
spent a good day install & reinstalling the AI sd thing to get it to FINALLY work (still having issues with cuda memory but i gave up) ... got some decent pics but they could defn be better... in terms of poses/ background (very inconsistent results even tho i never changed a keyword for that)/ facial expressions and stuff .. imgs are also not HD coz im alr cooking my bacons & eggs for breakfast with my laptop

attached some pics for those who are interested in some unspeakable stuff

still havent figured out the "correct"/ real" custom AI prompts that i should use so would appreciate if you guys can share more info on that haha
Futas are the terror of the world. They preform better than men and have 3 times the dick size.

I still haven't figured out how to actually apply the images. I followed the instructions they give you on how to do it, and it didn't do anything.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Futas are the terror of the world. They preform better than men and have 3 times the dick size.

I still haven't figured out how to actually apply the images. I followed the instructions they give you on how to do it, and it didn't do anything.
The Ai stuff is a distraction, I wish there was a mod that allowed people to download and add custom weekly events that used the games description system, or some other type of gameplay expanding update.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
The Ai stuff is a distraction, I wish there was a mod that allowed people to download and add custom weekly events that used the games description system, or some other type of gameplay expanding update.
You're welcome to write more events if you want. Event support is built into the modding system so you don't even have to recompile the game. There's a guide and documentation, and you have over 400 example events to work from.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I just want better genetic mods, but I've asked that enough that I'm just repeating myself. I even suggested doing it before the baby's born by altering the mother's genetics a bit so when she gives birth it'll be inherited by the child.

And not the genes already in the mod, but the ones that are more physical and noticeable even at a glance, like altering their hair color. Maybe even increasing overall intelligence. I mean, if you're far enough to start gene modding, it's not really cheating anymore.

Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
You're welcome to write more events if you want. Event support is built into the modding system so you don't even have to recompile the game. There's a guide and documentation, and you have over 400 example events to work from.
More interested in events made by others that could be added with ease, i'm too old set in my ways to learn how to create that stuff:HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes