Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
More interested in events made by others that could be added with ease, i'm too old set in my ways to learn how to create that stuff
Not trying to be nasty or disrespectful, but I very much doubt that. I am almost 60 :eek:, I mod many games and I cannot see a time when I will stop. tbh most of this stuff is far easier than people think it is. I will be taking a look at the modding as I didn't know there was guides and documentation for it.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Not trying to be nasty or disrespectful, but I very much doubt that. I am almost 60 :eek:, I mod many games and I cannot see a time when I will stop. tbh most of this stuff is far easier than people think it is. I will be taking a look at the modding as I didn't know there was guides and documentation for it.
It might be self deprecating but its so true, good on you for keeping your mind sharper and more adaptive than my soggy rag of a brain! :ROFLMAO:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'd write my own events, but part of having new events added is that I didn't write them. There's something about reading new content vs you just reading your own work. It's basically just patting yourself on the back.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
How could you make AI images of Lolis? Wasn't that prohibited?
Sorry didn't see you ask and not sure on what tone the question is made with.

Prohibited or atleast heavily discouraged to share them here by board rules. I didn't include any slaves who are minors at all out of repsect for the letter of the rules and that second category I cherry-picked the few who had clothing on rather than the physical idealist body oil or harsh straps of new arrivals out of the spirit of the rule.

How can the model do that? Depends on the model as they can make what they were taught. I use a hentai model that apparently includes loli and as a side effect it seems to skew a bit young when given smaller (atleast by FC standards) assets in the prompts. I do not look for and so have not seen discussion of how the photorealistic models recommended will behave in this situation.

Legally? I don't intend to use the photomodels while also having the age limit set lower as I don't want to play stupid games with my local laws however they don't care about drawn images so I can use my hentai model and that is the extent to which I care to discus, debate or otherwise derail the thread for that point.

Hope that clears things up and that you are enjoying the game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Maybe I'm just retarded but I never figured out how putting images in the resources folder would make them appear, because they don't.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Maybe I'm just retarded but I never figured out how putting images in the resources folder would make them appear, because they don't.
Loading individual custom images or an external image resource pack? You aren't retarded, both suffer from a muscle memory effect where the creator assumes it is easy enough and doesn't need step by step instructions because they always do it that way but if I write the steps out there is probably going to be one that sticks out as 'why would I do that, I don't want that' or 'who would think to check that'.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Just a single custom image, since that's kinda what people have likely been doing with the AI images. Even back then I never got it to work.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Files go in a structure as follows
  • game folder often called bin but doesn't need to be
    • downloaded or compiled html file for the game
    • resources (folder)
      • image files
      • subfolder
        • image files
Okay, for custom images.
1. Open Options, Game options, Display
2. Scroll down to Images, enable images which will then show the pack selection options ("but why, I don't want imagepacks")
2a. The above toggle also makes it show a new secondary toggle to hide the imagepack images if you only want to see custom images
3. Open a slave description and go to customize tab
4. There is a field to assign custom images, it assumes all files will be in resources or subfolders in resources so the inputs are just imagename or subfolder/imagename and then select the file type, spaces in the file name and folder names appear to work for me but I wouldn't include periods or other punctuation.

I've had people get tripped up by the need for step 2 and 2a as the select a custom image box is still present on the customize tab even when the image display is disabled.

Also it is fiddly on android / mobile as some browsers or incognito mode have reduced file system priveledges so I think I had to use chrome in normal not incognito mode to play if i wanted to save or load from files or use external images.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
How "experimetal" are the experimental features of the game? Like game breaking? And will the experimental features eventually be moved out from that portion based on past knowledge on updates to pregmod? Or are all the expiremental features not being worked on ever since the base game got abandoned?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
How "experimetal" are the experimental features of the game? Like game breaking? And will the experimental features eventually be moved out from that portion based on past knowledge on updates to pregmod? Or are all the expiremental features not being worked on ever since the base game got abandoned?
They vary from "work fine in most situations but are still a bit janky in certain others" (clitoral penetration, most experimental interactions and events, sex overhaul, RA sorting) to "will completely fuck over your game" (nursery).

Most experimental features do eventually move into mainline code. The likelihood of them doing so drops the longer they're in experimental, though, and it sometimes becomes a kind of purgatory state for old broken features that nobody seems to have any interest in fixing properly.

I'm pretty sure the Experimental section didn't even exist in vanilla; none of it is that old, except maybe headpats. It's all mod stuff.

Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Im trying to assign a salve as head girl but the only thing listed preventing them from being a head girl is must be able to talk. On the slave's profile it says SLAVE is a devoted, fearful big bottomed slavegirl. She comes to you for an inspection between customers. She is allowed to ask questions, and when she speaks, she does so in a pretty, feminine voice. She speaks little English, but understands enough to be given orders. on the penthouse screen it says bad accent but in the profile no red text appears

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Files go in a structure as follows
  • game folder often called bin but doesn't need to be
    • downloaded or compiled html file for the game
    • resources (folder)
      • image files
      • subfolder
        • image files
Okay, for custom images.
1. Open Options, Game options, Display
2. Scroll down to Images, enable images which will then show the pack selection options ("but why, I don't want imagepacks")
2a. The above toggle also makes it show a new secondary toggle to hide the imagepack images if you only want to see custom images
3. Open a slave description and go to customize tab
4. There is a field to assign custom images, it assumes all files will be in resources or subfolders in resources so the inputs are just imagename or subfolder/imagename and then select the file type, spaces in the file name and folder names appear to work for me but I wouldn't include periods or other punctuation.

I've had people get tripped up by the need for step 2 and 2a as the select a custom image box is still present on the customize tab even when the image display is disabled.

Also it is fiddly on android / mobile as some browsers or incognito mode have reduced file system priveledges so I think I had to use chrome in normal not incognito mode to play if i wanted to save or load from files or use external images.
I've done two methods of adding a file, which was entering the file path, and just doing what the example says, which is if it's just in the resources folder it inputs headgirl, which I assume means just put in the name of the image file, which seems to load something, but the image is blank.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Im trying to assign a salve as head girl but the only thing listed preventing them from being a head girl is must be able to talk. On the slave's profile it says SLAVE is a devoted, fearful big bottomed slavegirl. She comes to you for an inspection between customers. She is allowed to ask questions, and when she speaks, she does so in a pretty, feminine voice. She speaks little English, but understands enough to be given orders. on the penthouse screen it says bad accent but in the profile no red text appears
Do you have her gagged?

Apr 23, 2022
She speaks little English, but understands enough to be given orders.
That's the reason, most likely. HG needs to be proficient with language.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
She needs to be able to speak the lingua franca. Stick her in the schoolroom. 'speaks little [language]' means that she basically communicates via American tourist miming.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Did you change your language mid game or something?

The only time I saw a unique language issue is grown children. They come out not knowing shit, and the game says you can't even sell them because they don't even know how to talk. That's like the only time I ever see the game block a slave sale.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It amuses me that the futas have more content than any other slave school, and it's because they have events that trigger based on things you do. You can make the historical decision of balls or no balls, and you get another one involving them using your organ thingy. I don't think any other school contacts you so much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I swear there's once time, idk which version of game (both original and mod).
Event royal blood have optional for king enslaved and king wasn't dead (at least not guaranteed)
Anyone know or remember?
Based on my memory it's probably old original or unreleased version ig bc it's really long.

Noted : it's hilarious Prince was optional when every time king die - -
I mean a rare or miracle rate chance to encounter (lower 2% - 10%) still sound make sense to me. Like rebel want money but don't enslaved king for humiliation and more profitable? Since they're selling royalty and some unnecessary court.

And Yes yes yes... YES I'm just suggest and saying, I can't mod (dumb) so nvm if u don't like my thought

Reactions: Roderik96
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes