zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone can pitch ideas after signing up at the github.

Implementation is another matter entirely......

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
That "progress" is just bug fixes and small events
How long will that take? because Free Cities has been without a serious and heavy update for a long time now
No clue when both will be done. They are both serious mechanical overhauls, player character changes have been going on for a while and male-ness update has been fairly heavily requested for years, presumably male slaves no longer being garbage for being male will result in a bunch of new events for people who play with them enabled and some changes to the lore.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
No clue when both will be done. They are both serious mechanical overhauls, player character changes have been going on for a while and male-ness update has been fairly heavily requested for years, presumably male slaves no longer being garbage for being male will result in a bunch of new events for people who play with them enabled and some changes to the lore.
Is one of the changes making dicks not be XY-exclusive? (outside surgery)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I mean men are the ones that have them, a natural woman is never gonna have a penis unless it was grafted on to her. That's how FC describes it as; a futa is a woman who had a penis grown for her, you're not gonna find natural female dicks.

I kinda like the idea that they added some genetic thing where natural women with sperm can only make daughters. Without a male, there's no chance the Y chromosome can enter the egg and turn it male, so it'll always be a girl. Although I swear in older builds I've seen daughters grow up as natural futas. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Also what character rework? The fact you can grow your character's dick or have bigger boobs than the game usually allows sounds like they did enhance the master a bit.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Whenever I try to run the gamw, it says I need to enable JS. How do I do that? (I am on a kindle fire tablet)
Just do it from the browser Settings: google "How to enable Javascript on Silk". A couple of results: and

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Obviously I can't compile the game on Android, right?
If you've installed both a bash-compatible shell terminal and tweego on your android device, you should absolutely be able to build just fine, similar to how you would on linux. I think termux is bash by default, so basically:
1. Install termux from the Play Store or whatever
2. Run pkg install tweego from termux, and make sure that running tweego -v outputs some lines starting "tweego, version 2.1.1+...." or similar.
3. Extract the pregmod source zip, or pkg install git and clone the repository the usual way.
4. Run ./compile.sh from the root directory of the source tree.

If messing around with a terminal in android makes you uncomfortable, then no, you can't compile the game on android.

Roderik96

Jan 31, 2021
If you've installed both a bash-compatible shell terminal and tweego on your android device, you should absolutely be able to build just fine, similar to how you would on linux. I think termux is bash by default, so basically:
1. Install termux from the Play Store or whatever
2. Run pkg install tweego from termux, and make sure that running tweego -v outputs some lines starting "tweego, version 2.1.1+...." or similar.
3. Extract the pregmod source zip, or pkg install git and clone the repository the usual way.
4. Run ./compile.sh from the root directory of the source tree.

If messing around with a terminal in android makes you uncomfortable, then no, you can't compile the game on android.
Termux doesn't work on my tablet, I was left like this: ._.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
so how exactly do we circumsize our own penis? can't find the option anywhere inside the personal affair menus

npzzz

Nov 22, 2023
How long will that take? because Free Cities has been without a serious and heavy update for a long time now
The original developer left many many years ago. Now it's just some people that like the game that add some changes

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Hey, what models do you guys use for generating images?
The game suggests magicmix or hassaku. I've also been using mistoonAnime and chilloutmix. Just follow the link the game gives for the first two and browse the models.

WeirdGuy48

Jul 25, 2020
anyone know how to apply the animated images? cause I dont know where to put the resource photo as there is no html folder.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes