• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
AI question, anyone know how to connect to ForgeUI? it's a fork of auto1111. I was able to get the ai generation connected to auto1111 but I haven't been able to connect to Forge

Forge seems to be experimental now, and they're recommending everyone try out auto1111 again. Maybe that'll solve both your problems?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone have a guide on where to get pregmod with AI integrated and how to get it to work? I'm hardcore fucked here and can't get it to work

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone have a guide on where to get pregmod with AI integrated and how to get it to work? I'm hardcore fucked here and can't get it to work
First, download one of the latest alpha of pregmod. It's not that hard to find. Next, get the Automatic1111 web UI working assuming your system meets the requirements (16 GB RAM, 2 GB+ VRAM, NVidia GPU recommended). which is still valid AFAIK. Alternatively, just install the needed Python version (3.10.6) and download the . Expand the zip where you want, open webui-user.bat and let it run, download and install everything needed. Go to and find a model with an aesthetic you like, photorealistic, anime, cartoon, whatever. Download and put said model in /models/Stable-diffusion. Once the WebUI is done installing and loading, tell it to load whichever model you've picked.

Once the model loading is done, quit and duplicate the webui-user.bat file and rename it; this is the one you will be using with pregmod. Change the commandline arguments to the following, assuming no other arguments are already present:
set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--listen --port=7860 --api --cors-allow-origins *
Save, close, then launch the .bat. Once it's done loading, open pregmod, go to the options and select the AI image generation option. If it's working, you should see the stable diffusion console window start working. The rest of the options are dependent upon your system resources and the model (and aesthetic) you ended up picking so I can't really direct you any further.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JungleNuts
Mar 9, 2023
Best way to decrease your arcology's prosperity besides economic warfare on other arcologies? Warfare isn't strong enough to overpower the factors increasing mine's prosperity and I need a way to get the unowned sectors to an affordable price.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
First, download one of the latest alpha of pregmod. It's not that hard to find. Next, get the Automatic1111 web UI working assuming your system meets the requirements (16 GB RAM, 2 GB+ VRAM, NVidia GPU recommended). which is still valid AFAIK. Alternatively, just install the needed Python version (3.10.6) and download the . Expand the zip where you want, open webui-user.bat and let it run, download and install everything needed. Go to and find a model with an aesthetic you like, photorealistic, anime, cartoon, whatever. Download and put said model in /models/Stable-diffusion. Once the WebUI is done installing and loading, tell it to load whichever model you've picked.

Once the model loading is done, quit and duplicate the webui-user.bat file and rename it; this is the one you will be using with pregmod. Change the commandline arguments to the following, assuming no other arguments are already present:

Save, close, then launch the .bat. Once it's done loading, open pregmod, go to the options and select the AI image generation option. If it's working, you should see the stable diffusion console window start working. The rest of the options are dependent upon your system resources and the model (and aesthetic) you ended up picking so I can't really direct you any further.
that's the thing, I already have auto1111, I just wanted to connect FC generation to Forge because it's way faster on my computer, though it probably couldn't hurt to do a fresh install of auto1111 at some point, the settings tab has been weird for months

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
that's the thing, I already have auto1111, I just wanted to connect FC generation to Forge because it's way faster on my computer, though it probably couldn't hurt to do a fresh install of auto1111 at some point, the settings tab has been weird for months
forge works fine, just make sure you put this in your command line arguments:
--listen --port=7860 --api --enable-insecure-extension-access --cors-allow-origins *

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
sorry if this is a stupid question but is it possible to turn slaves into civilians in this game?
It's in the Policies, under Slave Retirement, called Citizen Retirement. Using it also gives you additional options as to when retirement happens, what criteria can make it happen.

You can argue whether or not it 'means anything', but I always turn on Citizen Retirement. In my slaver-mega-city, you actually can work for your freedom, it's not a faked promise or a double-trap. Because that's just how I'd run things, assuming I couldn't just nuke the entire concept of slavery from the system.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

If I said I have no idea where to find the latest alpha or how to download github or what those guides mean, do I download both? One? What? Or how to download models from civitai. I am beyond retarded when it comes to this. Googoogaga bad.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
If I said I have no idea where to find the latest alpha or how to download github or what those guides mean, do I download both? One? What? Or how to download models from civitai. I am beyond retarded when it comes to this. Googoogaga bad.
You either go to the sidebar on the github page then click "Deploy" then "releases" you should find the latest precompiled alpha (right now its 4.0.0-alpha.31) it's from 2 months ago tho, or if you want the latest version with then you compile the game yourself, its not difficult and there's a step by step guide on how to do that on the main pregmod github page.

Reactions: Arabi1

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You either go to the sidebar on the github page then click "Deploy" then "releases" you should find the latest precompiled alpha (right now its 4.0.0-alpha.31) it's from 2 months ago tho, or if you want the latest version with then you compile the game yourself, its not difficult and there's a step by step guide on how to do that on the main pregmod github page.
Ok but what does this mean:

Step 2: Clone the WebUI repo to your desired location:
-Right-click and select 'Git Bash here'
-Enter git clone
(Note: to update, all you need to do is is type git pull within the newly made webui folder)

Clone what from where?

Run webui-user.bat from your File Explorer. Run it as normal user, not as administrator.

From where? The stable difusion? Git? The pregmod? It just assumes I know what its talking about.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021

-Enter git clone
(Note: to update, all you need to do is is type git pull within the newly made webui folder)

Clone what from where?

Run webui-user.bat from your File Explorer. Run it as normal user, not as administrator.

From where? The stable difusion? Git? The pregmod? It just assumes I know what its talking about.
this is from the WebUI Github not pregmod, although you follow the same steps for both (pregmod is on gitgud not github I'm sorry)
anyway this here means cloning the repository to your desk, you'll need to install both gitbash and tortoisegit in order to do that.
once you install them, you navigate to where you want the clone to be then simply right click and you should find a option in the right click menu called "git clone". a window will pop up, it should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you'll need to input the repository's URL which you'll find on the Github / Gitgud page, it should look like this:
you'll want to copy the HTTP url, don't bother with the SSH url.
P.S if you copy the URL before opening the Git Clone window it will automatically input it for you.

once you're all set just click OK and it will begin cloning the repository

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
this is from the WebUI Github not pregmod, although you follow the same steps for both (pregmod is on gitgud not github I'm sorry)
anyway this here means cloning the repository to your desk, you'll need to install both gitbash and tortoisegit in order to do that.
once you install them, you navigate to where you want the clone to be then simply right click and you should find a option in the right click menu called "git clone". a window will pop up, it should look like this:
you'll need to input the repository's URL which you'll find on the Github / Gitgud page, it should look like this:
you'll want to copy the HTTP url, don't bother with the SSH url.
P.S if you copy the URL before opening the Git Clone window it will automatically input it for you.

once you're all set just click OK and it will begin cloning the repository
Thanks that helps. Do you clone them at the same time? Do you clone to separate directory? Do you copy paste one of them into same folder or no?

Step 4: Rename your .ckpt file to "model.ckpt", and place it in the /models/Stable-diffusionfolder
This is put in the stable difusion clone? Or where?

Step 5:

Make sure to choose "add to PATH" when installing

Don't see add to path option. Add to what path?

Step 7: Run webui-user.bat from your File Explorer. Run it as normal user, not as administrator.

Where is this? In Pregmod?

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018

-Enter git clone

Clone what from where?

Just do this.
this.JPG
Download the zip, put it where you want your installation to be, then unzip. Then, in the resulting folder run this batch file.
file.JPG

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
I installed python but its telling me python not found launch unsuccesful
Did you choose the "Add to PATH" option when installing? Nevermind, you didn't. It was there, somewhere. Try reinstalling Python. Edit: Maybe also try restarting.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Did you choose the "Add to PATH" option when installing? Nevermind, you didn't. It was there, somewhere. Try reinstalling Python. Edit: Maybe also try restarting.
Restarting did it. So it all compiled. I have a separate folder of AI graphics and pregmod, do I keep it that way? What do I enter into the URL for API URL? Do I need to run compile every time before playing?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

How do you tell it to load a model?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I have a new routine. I drank two cups of tea today to finally install this pregmod, but my head is aching from all the details and now I've decided to do it later. This is the third or fourth time I've said "I'll do it later".

Edit: Somehow I managed to get it to work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DarthSion98
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes