DankPose

Aug 27, 2017
Any way to make incubation faster by compiling?
first in src\endWeek\reports\incubatorReport.js change this
Code:
if (tank.birthWeek >= 52) {
            tank.birthWeek = 0;
            if (V.seeAge === 1) {
                tank.actualAge++;
                tank.ovaryAge++;
            }
        }
to this
Code:
if (tank.birthWeek >= 52) {
            let years = math.floor((tank.birthWeek/52))
            let remainder = (tank.birthWeek%52)
            tank.birthWeek = remainder;
            if (V.seeAge === 1) {
                tank.actualAge += years;
                tank.ovaryAge += years;
            }
        }
which will allow the incubator to age more than one year per week

you're also probably going to want to change every instance of "(V.incubator.upgrade.speed === 52)" in the same file to "(V.incubator.upgrade.speed >= 52)" so that all the other incubator things still work with a higher speed

then all you have to do is open src\facilities\incubator\incubatorInteract.js and change "if (V.incubator.upgrade.speed === 52)" to whatever number you want corresponding to weeks per week ie 52 would be one year per week
you could also add more upgrades by adding more else if sections
i've been playing with these modifications and it doesn't seem to cause issue but I can't guarantee that it won't cause bugs

Last edited:

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
im hear FC premod in Reddit has been down so any chance modder will open it back? :(
I was just about to comment that the Free Cities subreddit was recently banned for being unmoderated. Always seems like a good idea to have more than one mod just in case of situations like this one. I'm still not knowledgeable enough about the game to really feel comfortable taking on that responsibility. But I was considering putting in a request to at least get the subreddit open again.

Apr 23, 2022
When does the storyline end?
There's no global storyline, but there are some event chains that could count as story.
Main game has the peacekeepers and their general (which doesn't have a real ending) and the liberty sisters/arcology war.
Security mod has the hacker plot.
Not sure about special force.
Catmod has the cult thing.

Reactions: throbzombie

Oziy

Apr 5, 2022
Всем привет! Играл в эту игру давно и очень понравился. Решил сейчас заценить: увидел, что моддеры очень постарались. Но у меня вопрос: где сейчас можно скачать готовую версию? Вижу, что люди используют ИИ для изображений, как мне все это получить? Не пинайте меня сильно, я не самый продвинутый пользователь) Буду благодарен за помощь!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Всем привет! Играл в эту игру давно и очень понравился. Решил сейчас заценить: увидел, что моддеры очень постарались. Но у меня вопрос: где сейчас можно скачать готовую версию? Вижу, что люди используют ИИ для изображений, как мне все это получить? Не пинайте меня сильно, я не самый продвинутый пользователь) Буду благодарен за помощь!
Найдите в Интернете сборки pregmod; мы не можем предоставить прямую ссылку, поскольку это противоречит правилам. Для изображений, созданных с помощью искусственного интеллекта, вам необходимо установить Stable Diffusion (предназначается для или ), и ваша система должна соответствовать этим требованиям (проще всего настроить с помощью графического процессора NVidia, минимум 4 ГБ видеопамяти). Pregmod содержит руководство по установке SD в параметрах образа, а в Интернете есть и другие руководства.

Search online for the pregmod builds; we cannot provide a direct link as it is against the rules. For AI generated images you have to have Stable Diffusion installed ( or intended), and your system needs to meet those requirements (easiest to set up with an NVidia GPU, 4 GB VRAM minimum). Pregmod contains an installation guide for SD in the image options and there are other guides online.

• Thinking Face
Jan 18, 2021
If you want to generate the AI images quickly, you should consider upgrading your PC. You could order a server with 8 Nvidia H200 Tensor Core GPUs. I heard that it is possible to get such a server for less than half a million dollars. This may be slightly expensive but you will get very nice images very quickly. As an added bonus, this will keep your bedroom warm during winter.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
English, please.

Oziy

Apr 5, 2022
Найдите в Интернете сборки pregmod; мы не можем предоставить прямую ссылку, поскольку это противоречит правилам. Для изображений, созданных с помощью искусственного интеллекта, вам необходимо установить Stable Diffusion (предназначается для или ), и ваша система должна соответствовать этим требованиям (проще всего настроить с помощью графического процессора NVidia, минимум 4 ГБ видеопамяти). Pregmod содержит руководство по установке SD в параметрах образа, а в Интернете есть и другие руководства.

Search online for the pregmod builds; we cannot provide a direct link as it is against the rules. For AI generated images you have to have Stable Diffusion installed ( or intended), and your system needs to meet those requirements (easiest to set up with an NVidia GPU, 4 GB VRAM minimum). Pregmod contains an installation guide for SD in the image options and there are other guides online.
Thank you very much!

Apr 23, 2022
Will mindbroken slaves that have been brought back always have the lowest intelligence right afterwards or will it be a random low number?
Unbreaking in the spa sets their int to 30 points below their base (what they had when they were sane). You can use mental stimulants to get it all the way back.
Another method restores int to base and gives some other benefits, but it's much harder to do.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Unbreaking in the spa sets their int to 30 points below their base (what they had when they were sane). You can use mental stimulants to get it all the way back.
Another method restores int to base and gives some other benefits, but it's much harder to do.
I've only seen the spa treatment work. What's the other method?

Apr 23, 2022
There's a hidden "kindness" counter that is only used if the slave is both mindbroken and married to you. You can raise it by 1 or 2 per week if you do the right things.
You need 100 to enable the unbreak event, and it's still up to chance to get it afterwards - it's random on week end, like other events.
Also, this event was bugged and couldn't trigger at all until a couple months ago, so no one probably knew it existed unless they found it in the code.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
There's a hidden "kindness" counter that is only used if the slave is both mindbroken and married to you. You can raise it by 1 or 2 per week if you do the right things.
Looking at the code not surprised so few people have seen it, realistically it increments 1 point per week as the other point is for personal attention and there is almost always a more pressing use case for the few attention points you have in a week. So 100 weeks to even have a chance it occurs. I think I'm one of the few players who would have gone for it but I don't marry mindbroken slaves as that seems squicky to my paternalist playstyle.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes