Mar 9, 2023
Unbreaking in the spa sets their int to 30 points below their base (what they had when they were sane). You can use mental stimulants to get it all the way back.
Another method restores int to base and gives some other benefits, but it's much harder to do.
I thought mental stimulants could only raise intelligence by 15 points. Or is that by 15 points above the base, so formerly mindbroken slaves can get 45 points from it?

BTW, where in a slave's code can we find their base intelligence?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I thought mental stimulants could only raise intelligence by 15 points. Or is that by 15 points above the base, so formerly mindbroken slaves can get 45 points from it?

BTW, where in a slave's code can we find their base intelligence?
Slave base stats are stored on a copy of the slave in the genetic record array V.genePool

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Ah, thank you. Seems I had the capitalization wrong.
(A shame it doesn't work on slaves you're considering buying.)
I have an answer for you, my friend!

For show exact values of intelligence and facial beauty while buying a slave:

src\npc\descriptions\longSlave.js:

In the section enclosed by if (market && market !== "starting") {, right before the line r.push(App.UI.DOM.makeElement("span", '${slave.slaveName}', "name"));, add the following lines:

r.push(App.UI.DOM.makeElement("indent", `IQ ${slave.intelligence}, face ${slave.face}`));
r.toParagraph();

P.S.
Note that this will show you the slave's natural intelligence, which ranges from -100 to 100; remember that psychostims can improve that by up to 15 points, and that the final displayed number adds education, which ranges from -30 to 30 and brings you to the final range of -130 to 130. Just keep in mind that any intelligence value of 85 or above can be raised to perfect genius.

Mar 9, 2023

In the section enclosed by if (market && market !== "starting") {, right before the line r.push(App.UI.DOM.makeElement("span", '${slave.slaveName}', "name"));, add the following lines:

r.push(App.UI.DOM.makeElement("indent", `IQ ${slave.intelligence}, face ${slave.face}`));
r.toParagraph();

P.S.
Note that this will show you the slave's natural intelligence, which ranges from -100 to 100; remember that psychostims can improve that by up to 15 points, and that the final displayed number adds education, which ranges from -30 to 30 and brings you to the final range of -130 to 130. Just keep in mind that any intelligence value of 85 or above can be raised to perfect genius.
OMG, thank you so much!

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
OMG, thank you so much!
We, enthusiasts of adult content, should support each other :)
I also wanted to mention that because the game is an HTML file, modifications can be made directly to the finished game file rather than before compilation (as I previously suggested). You'll just need to use a text editor capable of handling large files, like VS Code.

Mar 9, 2023

r.toParagraph();

P.S.
I've found a slight issue; every mindbroken slave is listed as having -75 IQ with the code, and the remote surgery's genetic testing also lists them as having -75 IQ. But V.genePool *does* reveal the true intelligence base...but still only works on owned slaves.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
How can I use custom image in Android?
There's no resources file.
When I created it and try, it was just black image.
Idk whether it work or not
Is it loading?

Dubblepunch

Aug 8, 2020
Prevent birth or prevent pregnancy?

The latter's pretty easy, just geld and sterilize via surgery, no need for contraceptives.
Prevent birth. Like would I have to modify the game files maybe? i am using pregmod if that helps

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Prevent birth. Like would I have to modify the game files maybe? i am using pregmod if that helps
Are you sure? There doesnt seem to be any useful purpose to forcing a slave to keep her kids inside, other than self satisfaction

Unless you mean you are having difficulty with keeping/advancing Repopulation FS? Then here are some ways to do so. Yes this is one of the harder FS to handle.
Letting obedient slaves choose their own clothing will have them wear false belly[size depending on current pregnancy] .

Using the Rule Assistant to mandate everyone wearing a biometric collar.

Making sure every slave can get pregnant. Male slaves have several ways, anal womb or give them ovaries. Make sure you have very few barren slaves, a pregnant Bodyguard is not effective at her job so thats one exception you can try to have. When you buy new slaves, make sure to check their bodies and fix their ability to get pregnant asap, Slave Shelter, Flesh Heap and Wetware tend to sell barren slaves.

Dubblepunch

Aug 8, 2020
Are you sure? There doesnt seem to be any useful purpose to forcing a slave to keep her kids inside, other than self satisfaction

Unless you mean you are having difficulty with keeping/advancing Repopulation FS? Then here are some ways to do so. Yes this is one of the harder FS to handle.
Letting obedient slaves choose their own clothing will have them wear false belly[size depending on current pregnancy] .

Using the Rule Assistant to mandate everyone wearing a biometric collar.

Making sure every slave can get pregnant. Male slaves have several ways, anal womb or give them ovaries. Make sure you have very few barren slaves, a pregnant Bodyguard is not effective at her job so thats one exception you can try to have. When you buy new slaves, make sure to check their bodies and fix their ability to get pregnant asap, Slave Shelter, Flesh Heap and Wetware tend to sell barren slaves.
Self satisfaction is why I want to. I have no trouble keeping population up thank you for the advjce though Labor suppressors only work until 60 weeks. I've tried removing different body parts. And I do know about fillable implants but that's not what I'm after.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Self satisfaction is why I want to. I have no trouble keeping population up thank you for the advjce though Labor suppressors only work until 60 weeks. I've tried removing different body parts. And I do know about fillable implants but that's not what I'm after.
If you're trying to keep a pregnant harem, the best I can suggest is setting a rule to move non-pregnant or early-pregnant slaves somewhere else and another to move sufficiently pregnant slaves in. To my knowledge, there's no way to keep one permanently and genuinely pregnant.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes