bews

Aug 1, 2020
Guys I think I might be able to model some outfits and accessories for webgl if somebody would just point me to where I could incorporate them into the mod
I don't think it's possible without the cooperation of the webgl author (Elohiem), bc from how it looks it is shipped in the compiled state, without the sources. You probably need to check , looks like people were already contributing some outfits.

Reactions: Argentus67

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
I don't think it's possible without the cooperation of the webgl author (Elohiem), bc from how it looks it is shipped in the compiled state, without the sources. You probably need to check , looks like people were already contributing some outfits.
I see, Thanks for the information, I'll try to contact Elohiem and see what I can do

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is no "conversion" mods for this abandoned game. IF you want that, you gonna have to make the leap and make it yourself, such is the nature of these games lol

At least the preg mod continually updated.
Ehmmm... this game is certainly not abandoned. It was just picked up by someone else and banned here due to R7.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I'd just assume some of you in this thread played the pregmod (with the SF expansion) too.

Yesterday was my first time getting a major battle event and weirdly eventho i clearly outnumber the upcoming enemy forces (2900~ vs enemy's 2030~) the game still give me a game over screen.. is that a bug? is that event supposed to be unbeatable? like a forced ending?

My army weren't just outnumber them but also already upgraded max, when i turned on the battle detail in the setting, i can see my army is actually winning (only around 400~ casualty), and yet when i press the continue button it still gave me a game over screen? what did i do wrong?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so let me make sure I get this right, this game is still actually being worked on just not my the original creator? If so where do I get the newest version?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wait so let me make sure I get this right, this game is still actually being worked on just not by the original creator? If so where do I get the newest version?
While u see the game status as "abandoned" here, in reality a team of modders have been updating this continuously. This mod have many additional contents that violates the general rules of this site, that's why it's never uploaded here

TL;DR just google 'pregmod gitgud' if u want to play the "latest" version of fc

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Btw, since webgl is heavily censored now, does it still violate the rules?
R7 (as written) applies to text too. If your game settings (minimum age and age of puberty) permit it, you can definitely encounter "sexual activity involving a prepubescent character" in pregmod.

That said, enforcement of R7 is weirdly variable. With default settings, no prepubescent slaves or slaves younger than 16 appear, and there are already plenty of games around here that let you type in ages for characters, so who knows.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The RA seems pretty ass now. Did they complicate shit just for the sake of complication? I don't remember the old version lacking. The drag and drop a bunch of shit over just the drop down menus. They could at least set the default of a new rule to "If X is > or < Number:" shit because that's what you'll be using 95% of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argentus67

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Last time i shared the url to the game's mod my post got deleted (thats why i only told u to google it urself)

so uhh i dont think reporting this is a good idea...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
While u see the game status as "abandoned" here, in reality a team of modders have been updating this continuously. This mod have many additional contents that violates the general rules of this site, that's why it's never uploaded here

TL;DR just google 'pregmod gitgud' if u want to play the "latest" version of fc
How do you deal with the constant browsers not responding?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Use your head. Do you really think drawing attention to this thread is a good idea? We can talk about the mod just fine right now. Stop starting shit.
Worst case, a mod says no and the thread continues as it now.

Just can't upload the game to the website, oh noes.

How do you deal with the constant browsers not responding?
I use Firefox and changed the LocalStorage size limit.

I also try to stay below 300 slaves.

• Angry
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know why some girls continue to gain muscle even though they aren't on any muscle training or drugs that I can see? Bought this girl from Arcology X-1, and now her and her sister (That I agreed to buy from a different event) are both doing that. Seems like a bug. Before and after + her drug info. There's not even a mention of muscle growth in her event. Tried to slim her down and she'll just gain the muscle back as soon as it's off. It's not happening to any other girls, even ones that had the same RA rules applied to them.

She is the only girl that I bought from another Arcology so far aside from her sister. Checked their body mods and stuff too to see if there's some muscle growth implant or something screwy but I didn't see anything odd in there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Does anybody know why some girls continue to gain muscle even though they aren't on any muscle training or drugs that I can see?
Later on u can upgrade ur facilities to include a gene lab or something like that, which allows u to scan ur slaves for carrier genes (this will be invisible before u have the lab)

iirc the gene that caused constant muscle gain is called "myotonic hypertrophy", the gene lab also will allow u to erase this gene in the remote surgery screen (under exotic tab)

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Does anybody know why some girls continue to gain muscle even though they aren't on any muscle training or drugs that I can see? Got this girl from an event and now her and her sister (That I agreed to buy from a different event) are both doing that. Seems like a bug. Before and after + her drug info. There's not even a mention of muscle growth in her event. Tried to slim her down and she'll just gain the muscle back as soon as it's off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this is a genetic quirk, I don't remember it's name but it make the slave rapidly gain muscles

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes