Ali40BABA

Sep 30, 2021
I think that's the "cutting-edge genetic sequencer." in Penthouse upgrades? It could be something beyond that for all I know, sounds right by the name though. I don't have it unlocked in my current game either atm, requires more than 11k rep. That allows you to fuck with the traits of girls. Traits are normally hidden without that upgrade.
i can`t upgrade it

Genetic Modification
The fabricator must be upgraded before it can produce treatments to alter genes

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Updated a bit my mod to support webgl update 8.
This update looks promising, since it adds a lot of new morphs, so races might return in the future. Basically instead of making a static race morph now it's possible to build the race from a tiny parts like eyes, cheeks, jaw, etc.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Updated a bit my mod to support webgl update 8.
This update looks promising, since it adds a lot of new morphs, so races might return in the future. Basically instead of making a static race morph now it's possible to build the race from a tiny parts like eyes, cheeks, jaw, etc.
I can't seem to find the update, Is it possible you could link me the update and your mod?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I can't seem to find the update, Is it possible you could link me the update and your mod?
Ok guys here it is:

Installation is the same as custom-stat-bars mod: just create "mods" directory and put webglmod inside it, then enable it in Options > Game Options > Experimental > Edit mod list

This mod supports customization: for example, if you don't need lips and body oil fix, just delete the fix file (lips_n_bodyoil_fix.js) and that's it.

I will stop updating the prepatched version from now on, use this mod instead.

Edit: I've tried to fix noses problem in this one somehow, but there are really only 2 ways of doing so: use global noses (from the white race) or just make changes to noses 2 times less. So I did the latter for now, hopefully it will solve it.

Edit2: added a small fix for small boobs display - now flat chest will be actually flat.

my guess he updated those links.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Yeah, the link is the same. It's a lot easier to just replace the file than to search for all messages with links and update them manually.

I will probably add some makeup mod there soon - from what I see it's possible to make those makeups semi-transparent, so they probably won't look that bad if I do that.

Reactions: Argentus67

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just for those who were as dumb as me and had problems installing the mods xD

the mod folder called webglmod needs to be placed in a folder called mods. BUT do not use the alreadfy created mods folder you can see in the game folder. thats the wrong one. you have to go to bin folder and create a new subfolder called mods. in this one you place the webglmod folder. then ya mods will load.

fucking hell,, why is that mods folder in the game directory even a thing? :HideThePain:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
btw. am i the only one having problems with the rule settings?
its such a pain in the ass to the get the rules set... and then they wont work.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
btw. am i the only one having problems with the rule settings?
its such a pain in the ass to the get the rules set... and then they wont work.
RA has a lot of bugs that are fixed/reintroduced often. You've gotta post a pic of what you're doing in there and what you're trying to do. I posted some images and examples of common rules in my guide. Just check the week assistant spoiler. The default for a new rule was recently just changed as well.

Only RA thing I've noticed in the most recent version is that food changes aren't automatically applied when girls aren't in the Penthouse. So if they sit in the school for a while, they might end up going past their corrective weight and end up overweight or underweight by the time they exit the school. Not too big of an issue. Last version injections and corsets didn't seem to automatically remove properly when girls weren't in the Penthouse as well, but I think that was fixed.

I'm also having some increased lag from the webgl after the new update. The wardrobe displays are missing now too. Oh, and the "Perky breasts" aren't perky, they look saggy now. I think that was mentioned on the pregmod gitlab already though so hopefully that'll be fixed soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
RA has a lot of bugs that are fixed/reintroduced often. You've gotta post a pic of what you're doing in there and what you're trying to do. I posted some images and examples of common rules in my guide. Just check the week assistant spoiler. The default for a new rule was recently just changed as well.

Only RA thing I've noticed in the most recent version is that food changes aren't automatically applied when girls aren't in the Penthouse. So if they sit in the school for a while, they might end up going past their corrective weight and end up overweight or underweight by the time they exit the school. Not too big of an issue. Last version injections and corsets didn't seem to automatically remove properly when girls weren't in the Penthouse as well, but I think that was fixed.
i mean even simply shit like this

1653436114884.png

doesnt work. it just doesnt. its set to highest priority, i played around with several other numbers, but a tired slave wont go to spa.
rules for health also dont really work. they wont go out of the clinic even though i set a rule to do so (telling them to go back their prior work is badly missing btw.).

im also badly missing the command (if xy then xy) without the else.

im either too dumb for this kind of rulesets or its buggy beyond useage. im at the verge of just giving up at this point. this is srlsy pissing me off as the game is annoying without auto rules.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
i mean even simply shit like this

View attachment 1829080

doesnt work. it just doesnt. its set to highest priority, i played around with several other numbers, but a tired slave wont go to spa.
rules for health also dont really work. they wont go out of the clinic even though i set a rule to do so (telling them to go back their prior work is badly missing btw.).

im also badly missing the command (if xy then xy) without the else.

im either too dumb for this kind of rulesets or its buggy beyond useage. im at the verge of just giving up at this point. this is srlsy pissing me off as the game is annoying without auto rules.
I've never tried using the Then and Else stuff so I don't even know if they work like that. I would just do the simple version, like:

I think by default girls will return to whatever job they were at previously when they're sent to the clinic and spa after their treatment is complete. Not sure they'll do that with rest. Maybe just go with the stupid/simple option if the complex one isn't working? Lol. It doesn't help that the Spa has limits on when slaves can enter it. That appears to be one of the biggest issues here since rest won't return girls to their previous jobs.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've never tried using the Then and Else stuff so I don't even know if they work like that. I would just do the simple version, like:

I think by default girls will return to whatever job they were at previously when they're sent to the clinic and spa after their treatment is complete. Not sure they'll do that with rest. Maybe just go with the stupid/simple option if the complex one isn't working? Lol.
they never go back to specific jobs like head girl or madame. this is a thing for years already...
stuff like tummy tuck also never worked.

right now i completely rewrote it without the if sentence. i think that one is broke.
frigging difficult though to tell a head girl to go back to her job once she is healthy again. cause if you dont tell her, she will stay in the clinic for eternity. :HideThePain:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
they never go back to specific jobs like head girl or madame. this is a thing for years already...
stuff like tummy tuck also never worked.

right now i completely rewrote it without the if sentence. i think that one is broke.
frigging difficult though to tell a head girl to go back to her job once she is healthy again. cause if you dont tell her, she will stay in the clinic for eternity. :HideThePain:
Uhh, you might have found some bugs I can't replicate then. Just tested that:

You have the latest version? I mean, I played a version a couple weeks old up until yesterday and I don't remember issues with that either. How old is your version?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
ffs, how? can you show me the ruleset you made?

cause my slaves are always sitting in spa or clinic if i dont tell em to move out again.
That was just a basic:
Tested it with multiple jobs. My HG returned from the clinic automatically after treatment, so did my Bodyguard. Maybe your girls have some issues you aren't able to see or something? I wonder if carcinogen buildup will hold them in the clinic before you can detect it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That was just a basic:
Tested it with multiple jobs. My HG returned from the clinic automatically after treatment, so did my Bodyguard. Maybe your girls have some issues you aren't able to see or something?
well, not on my end.... GAH!

1653439993956.png

1653440003406.png

1653440079184.png

that one slave got excluded from all other rules. and what does she do? sitting in spa for weeks...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
well, not on my end.... GAH!

View attachment 1829165

View attachment 1829167

View attachment 1829173

that one slave got excluded from all other rules. and what does she do? sitting in spa for weeks...
The spa has some screwy conditions for when it releases girls. They need to be healthy and have a certain amount of devotion and trust too.

if (slave.health.condition >= 20 && slave.health.tired <= 30 && slave.trust > 60 && slave.devotion > 60 && slave.fetish !== "mindbroken" && slave.sexualFlaw === "none" && slave.behavioralFlaw === "none")

So they need to have allll that shit checked off before they'll leave the spa automatically. The devotion/trust in particular could easily mean a highly difficult slave could end up spending weeks in there. I myself almost always take them out manually after their flaws are fixed.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The spa has some screwy conditions for when it releases girls. They need to be healthy and have a certain amount of devotion and trust too.

if (slave.health.condition >= 20 && slave.health.tired <= 30 && slave.trust > 60 && slave.devotion > 60 && slave.fetish !== "mindbroken" && slave.sexualFlaw === "none" && slave.behavioralFlaw === "none")

So they need to have allll that shit checked off before they'll leave the spa automatically. The devotion/trust in particular could easily mean a highly difficult slave could end up spending weeks in there.
:FacePalm:

fucking hell. thanks. that fetish bs might be grilling me here.

also no behavioral flaw? jesus christ. i had slaves that never got rid of their flaws in a spa. who came up with these conditions?!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
:FacePalm:

fucking hell. thanks. that fetish bs might be grilling me here.

also no behavioral flaw? jesus christ. i had slaves that never got rid of their flaws in a spa. who came up with these conditions?!
You might be able to tweak settings by opening up src\endWeek\reports\spaReport.js in notepad++ and finding that line. You can find it by searching "is feeling well enough to leave" (It's around line 342 in the current version right now). I've never fucked with that stuff though, so I dunno if it would break anything. Best to save a backup. I think you'd have to recompile the game afterward too. We should definitely be able to tweak the automatic release for the Spa in game though.

A good Attendant can usually fix flaws in 2-3 days. I have had some slaves be super resistant to it and take much longer though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Daxter250

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone understand the problem with "Force enable bodyswapping"? It doesnt seem to be working, when i attempt to body swap a particular slave it just ignores it.

1234.png

Also anyone know how the Retro-virus treatments actually let you select the condition and the actually apply it. The slave(s) are normal/healthy and only way it has been possible to apply these condition is cheating.

4567g.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes