GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyway to get the version of the pregmod without the illegal content?
There is essentially zero probability that a scrubbed Pregmod ever has or ever will exist, it is a massive undertaking and would be immediately incompatible with porting future developement as the content in question is part of underlying simulation systems that just hide intermediate states that are unwanted and would need major rewrites to remove/skip those states rather than just hide them.

Eventually some project to create an extended free cities game from scratch without any of that content may happen tho.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
There is essentially zero probability that a scrubbed Pregmod ever has or ever will exist, it is a massive undertaking and would be immediately incompatible with porting future developement as the content in question is part of underlying simulation systems that just hide intermediate states that are unwanted and would need major rewrites to remove/skip those states rather than just hide them.

Eventually some project to create an extended free cities game from scratch without any of that content may happen tho.
There was someone who made a "reddit safe mod" fork of the you-know-what big definitive mod a while back. I think that person only did that for one or two releases before no longer having the time to work on it iirc.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
How do you change your own character? I just started the game and the description under Personal Affairs says, she is chubby. I see no option for a workout or something (p-mod, if it helps).

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
How do you change your own character? I just started the game and the description under Personal Affairs says, she is chubby. I see no option for a workout or something (p-mod, if it helps).
that stuff is still being worked on from what I hear.

something about a big update involving a lot more player character options functions and other stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: x~Minchen~x

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I keep getting the "her thin body burns some fat off her huge boobs" prompt is there something I can do to stop this from happening? have p-mod running
4.0.0 alpha .106

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I keep getting the "her thin body burns some fat off her huge boobs" prompt is there something I can do to stop this from happening? have p-mod running
4.0.0 alpha .106
For certain boobs size, the slave girl need to maintain at least chubby weight to keep those sizes, so try to fatten her

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Thnx for the reply. Also for the end week reports I keep getting citizens lower middle or high class are all unhappy. and sexual services demand is high. DO i just need to have more slave girls working to make them happy?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Thnx for the reply. Also for the end week reports I keep getting citizens lower middle or high class are all unhappy. and sexual services demand is high. DO i just need to have more slave girls working to make them happy?
The direct way to influence their happiness and profit from it is indeed by building brothel and club and fill it with ur slaves, the indirect way is by providing monthly incentive/subsidy (i forgot the name but it's in the arcology tab), these will be quite an expensive endeavors but if you have the money go for it

While it's possible to make everyone happy, as for me personally i usually only satisfying one class while letting the other class be unhappy, whichever ones benefit my future society agenda the most. As such on my last playthrough, my upper class is happy but my middle and poor class is miserable and taxed highly to get them fall into debt and be enslaved by the rich

• Red Heart
Reactions: JLP603

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
anyone know how to quickly raise devotion for slaves?
A staffed spa is by far the fastest but they need to have a certain devotion threshold before you can send them there, otherwise you can switch your personal attention to built a slave's devotion

• Red Heart
Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
welp, i did all i could and now my income from whoring out the girls in the club and in the brothel and the rents from the citizens isnt enough to cover my arcology's upkeep even if I decommission everything :cry:. Hopefully everything will be better when I make a new game with the info I got from playing blind. I think the main problem was having too many girls that werent devoted enough to get them to any of the devotion boosting facilities and thus into the brothel and clubs. Honestly i dont know how to boost devotion other than personal attension if they arent even trusted enough to go to the school to take classes the spa or be a house slave

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Just build a farm and sell the food. It's 25 millions per week, super ez money.
will try it out but im assuming Ill need to upgrade it to a certain extent first? cuz putting a slave and assigning a farmer doesnt seem to give me anything immediately after two weeks and there doesnt seem to be any revenue given? Nothing comes up from searching farm or farmyard from the wiki either. searching on reddit says i need it to run for 12 weeks first? before being able to have the food system? is that right?

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
welp, i did all i could and now my income from whoring out the girls in the club and in the brothel and the rents from the citizens isnt enough to cover my arcology's upkeep even if I decommission everything :cry:. Hopefully everything will be better when I make a new game with the info I got from playing blind. I think the main problem was having too many girls that werent devoted enough to get them to any of the devotion boosting facilities and thus into the brothel and clubs. Honestly i dont know how to boost devotion other than personal attension if they arent even trusted enough to go to the school to take classes the spa or be a house slave
You could buy a bunch of slaves from the body dump and put them to work in glory holes or the dairy. Just put them on preventatives and birth control (except the dairy ones, preg them for increased production) for some easy income.

Or you could open the console with F12 and input SugarCube.State.variables.cash=X where "X" equals however much you want.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
will try it out but im assuming Ill need to upgrade it to a certain extent first? cuz putting a slave and assigning a farmer doesnt seem to give me anything immediately after two weeks and there doesnt seem to be any revenue given? Nothing comes up from searching farm or farmyard from the wiki either. searching on reddit says i need it to run for 12 weeks first? before being able to have the food system? is that right?
Welp all u need is menial slaves there, as much as possible. My farmyard has all upgrades and 500 menials working there. All that money comes from menials, u don't need to put any of ur slaves in.
As for unlocking the farmyard, then yeah, u need to play the for some time to trigger the food event, it doesn't happen immediately.

UPD: selling food was temporarily disabled for balancing, rip.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Welp all u need is menial slaves there, as much as possible. My farmyard has all upgrades and 500 menials working there. All that money comes from menials, u don't need to put any of ur slaves in.
As for unlocking the farmyard, then yeah, u need to play the for some time to trigger the food event, it doesn't happen immediately.

UPD: selling food was temporarily disabled for balancing, rip.
Sounds about right, lol. I saw people posting pics of getting like millions of dollars from that. I think it's been a problem for quite a while, wonder why it took so long to mess with it.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know how the options free cities were complicit to slave trade and reactions were mixed are different in terms of gameplay when creating a new game? From my understanding arent they the same?

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Does anyone know how the options free cities were complicit to slave trade and reactions were mixed are different in terms of gameplay when creating a new game? From my understanding arent they the same?
they either allow slaves from all over the world or restrict them to the continent that you choose your arcology to be on.
there's however a third option to choose the allowed ethnicities yourself.
Is there a way to change the poses for the eloheim webgl 3d art?
There's 4 buttons on the right side of the slave display, they change the poses/view of the slave.
poses also change with devotion/fear but that's automatic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes