Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone else get weird combinations of ethnicity and nationalities? I got a White Nigerian, which I am sure is a thing, but must be exceedingly rare. Is there some sort of file with weighted percentages for race for each nationality?

Apr 23, 2022
I have no idea what any of that means!:ROFLMAO: But I'm gonna check it out and see if its easier to use.
See attachment for an example.

As for your question about changing weekly event limit, can you check when that value resets? Immediately, or when you open options, or when the week-end comes. As far as I can tell from the code, it's not changed anywhere, only potentially overridden by half your slave count.

Does anyone else get weird combinations of ethnicity and nationalities? I got a White Nigerian, which I am sure is a thing, but must be exceedingly rare. Is there some sort of file with weighted percentages for race for each nationality?
I went to check in my game and noticed a white South African and a white Indian - and suspiciously both of them are freebies I got at game start (not my customized ones, just randos left from previous arcology owner). Are yours from starting bonus too?

Edit: I've tested a bit and those starters indeed are often white having an African nationality. I'll make a bug report.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
See attachment for an example.

As for your question about changing weekly event limit, can you check when that value resets? Immediately, or when you open options, or when the week-end comes. As far as I can tell from the code, it's not changed anywhere, only potentially overridden by half your slave count.

I went to check in my game and noticed a white South African and a white Indian - and suspiciously both of them are freebies I got at game start (not my customized ones, just randos left from previous arcology owner). Are yours from starting bonus too?

Edit: I've tested a bit and those starters indeed are often white having an African nationality. I'll make a bug report.
South Africa is famously a country where there was white/black segregation for far far longer than anywhere else. So white South Africans definitely exist

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Now that I think about it, that may be it, I started my game from scratch and don't have the 60+ girls I had before!
thanks for clearing that up!

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
South Africa is famously a country where there was white/black segregation for far far longer than anywhere else. So white South Africans definitely exist
Also to add to the discussion, there are plenty of South Asians as well in South Africa. I did a little research, and besides expats, there is Lebanese and Greek people in Nigeria. The game would probably classify them as Southern Med and Semetic or Middle Eastern, respectively. Their numbers are tiny compared to the 100 mil plus population, though.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Yes.
You can repare several and rotate through them if you want to.
i just thinking it be cool have your own Squad of bodyguard not just "ms lily standing behind on your left side looking like heroine film" and it be like "ms X , Y, Z behind left side body suit nite glass arm with barrette meanwhile ms A, B, C, on side Conner of right room guarding standby with Akm, meanwhile ms O giving BJ... while enjoying ciggar" :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
i just thinking it be cool have your own Squad of bodyguard not just "ms lily standing behind on your left side looking like heroine film" and it be like "ms X , Y, Z behind left side body suit nite glass arm with barrette meanwhile ms A, B, C, on side Conner of right room guarding standby with Akm, meanwhile ms O giving BJ... while enjoying ciggar" :KEK:
A fellow man of culture; Charlie's Angels lead me to a similar dream, I don't even smoke, and I'd still fire up a cigar in that situation. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
A fellow man of culture; Charlie's Angels lead me to a similar dream, I don't even smoke, and I'd still fire up a cigar in that situation. :LUL:
ya Mc is runing a country... need a squad private bodyguard that Loyal to MC without Question.. Single person that is not superGirl is worrying MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto
Nov 6, 2018
Is there a way for a female MC to lose her virginity? I feel like I am missing something obvious. I know I can choose myself as a surrogate mother, but I haven't done that; I haven't seen any options to be penetrated yet.

Ionshade

Jun 5, 2020
Is there a way for a female MC to lose her virginity? I feel like I am missing something obvious. I know I can choose myself as a surrogate mother, but I haven't done that; I haven't seen any options to be penetrated yet.
I know there's an option around that with your bodyguard if said bodyguard has a dick; not sure if there are other ways.

Reactions: lonelywoefulpeach
Apr 23, 2022
Assign a slave with a working dick to fucktoy or master suite and choose to focus on dick. After that, you can pick "ride her" in Work page of her profile, which for some reason doesn't appear otherwise. In case you do the former but not the latter, I assume you'll lose your virginity during week-end report.

EDIT: Scratch that, the riding option is available regardless of job as long as "focus on dick" is selected. You just can't change that selection unless she's a fucktoy/in master suite.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelywoefulpeach

Mikaeru

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,

This game seem good but since It's abandonned and I wonder if he still alive via mod. If yes, which mod keep the game alive, where can i find them and does a list exist ?

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Hello,

This game seem good but since It's abandonned and I wonder if he still alive via mod. If yes, which mod keep the game alive, where can i find them and does a list exist ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the game is still developed with a mod, it's name pregmod and you can find it on gitgud.io .

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
Hello,

"Abandoned" only refers to the base game. The mod is in active development and is basically the main game at the moment.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes