Mikaeru

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks.

I saw a mod named Security. Both are compatible ?
Same with the art pack ?

Last edited:

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks.

I saw a mod named Security. Both are compatible ?
Same with the art pack ?
Pregmod is the continuation of the main game, it's standalone so don't download the original freecities, mods like security and catgirl are built-in in pregmod so you only need to activate it from the mods options.
and yeah it's compatible

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Got to say, and please don't hate me :LOL: but I like the new rules assistant thing. There again I have been coding for 40 years.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Reij

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Why the hell is my slave's devotion dropping even through my weekly summary says it's increasing and I have no special event affecting her?

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Got to say, and please don't hate me :LOL: but I like the new rules assistant thing. There again I have been coding for 40 years.:ROFLMAO:
Explains it, :LOL: I'm sure I would find it pretty fun too only if I knew what I was doing Ngl though it started to make sense after I put the time to try and understand it :BootyTime:

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Why the hell is my slave's devotion dropping even through my weekly summary says it's increasing and I have no special event affecting her?
could be the outfit the slave's wearing or the assignment you put them in.
Collars, Corsets, as well as dildos and plugs do have an effect on fear and devotion. Also assignments like for example if they're permanently locked in the dairy stalls

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Did P. Mod get any new content for female sub MCs in the last month or so? I haven't been keeping up with the development for a while but would like to know if that path is even worth looking into. Also where do I download from again? I forgot where the 8 migrated after dying, the link was kun or something, can I get that?

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Did P. Mod get any new content for female sub MCs in the last month or so? I haven't been keeping up with the development for a while but would like to know if that path is even worth looking into. Also where do I download from again? I forgot where the 8 migrated after dying, the link was kun or something, can I get that?
Can't send the link cause it will be taken down, but you can google "pregmod gitgud" and you'll find it in the releases tab

Reactions: quiboune

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
The PC (of either sex) is dom by design. You play the master and almost all your sexual partners are literally your slaves. If you're looking for significant PC sub content, this isn't your game.

There has been a bit of work for female PCs as part of the 4.0 PC revamp, but 4.0 isn't done yet. Pretty sure there's already more content exclusively for female PCs than exclusively for male PCs, though that path tends to get less testing.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Ok guys here it is:

Installation is the same as custom-stat-bars mod: just create "mods" directory and put webglmod inside it, then enable it in Options > Game Options > Experimental > Edit mod list

This mod supports customization: for example, if you don't need lips and body oil fix, just delete the fix file (lips_n_bodyoil_fix.js) and that's it.

I will stop updating the prepatched version from now on, use this mod instead.

Edit: I've tried to fix noses problem in this one somehow, but there are really only 2 ways of doing so: use global noses (from the white race) or just make changes to noses 2 times less. So I did the latter for now, hopefully it will solve it.
Updated the mod: boobs and lips fixes were removed since those were fixed by the dev.

If ur already using the previous version, please update bc the old version will probably conflict with the new animation (link is the same).

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can't send the link cause it will be taken down, but you can google "pregmod gitgud" and you'll find it in the releases tab
It has the full download, right? Thanks for the pointer.

The PC (of either sex) is dom by design. You play the master and almost all your sexual partners are literally your slaves. If you're looking for significant PC sub content, this isn't your game.
It is contradictory, I know, but it's part of the appeal for me. I love domination loss, the story of a powerful woman being taken down a peg or a woman in a position of authority ruling in a way that increases her power at the cost of her dignity or integrity, and this game has the potential to offer something like that, mainly through the FSs (a misogynistic culture that treats women like trash made for breeding should have events where the MC has the option of degrading herself and being impregnated to advance it, for example).
There has been a bit of work for female PCs as part of the 4.0 PC revamp, but 4.0 isn't done yet. Pretty sure there's already more content exclusively for female PCs than exclusively for male PCs, though that path tends to get less testing.
Sounds great. Iirc events are always about the individual slaves, so more events related to the MC are very welcome as that path of narrative is kinda sparse. The eugenics event, in which a few citizens corner the MC in her office to force her to have a child, is excellent, it has the best of everything and presses the right buttons, I just wish unruly slaves would do something similar with scaling intensity as they go untrained.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
The eugenics event, in which a few citizens corner the MC in her office to force her to have a child, is excellent, it has the best of everything and presses the right buttons, I just wish unruly slaves would do something similar with scaling intensity as they go untrained.
Sounds like you would enjoy RESS Breeding Bull. I won't spoil it for you, but it's nearly impossible to come across by chance, so here's your guide:
1. Endow The Cattle Ranch, and choose "Encourage the sale of breeding bulls".
2. Buy a mindbroken breeding bull, and keep him strong, virile, and physically intact. (And no, the breeding bull from REC Farm Bull is not suitable, he's got to be a TCR bull specifically).
3. Assign him to service you in the Master Suite.
4. Keep yourself as fertile as possible (but not pregnant!). Fertility drugs make you smell good and will triple the chance of the event firing. Alternatively, use debug event selection to pick it off the Random Individual Event list.
5. When the event fires, take it like a good girl (or not, I guess).

Don't get your hopes up for a lot of content like this, though. It's firmly out of scope for the game's theme and Pregmodder has signaled that he's likely to reject content in which a slave dominates the PC, except in special circumstances.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1. Endow The Cattle Ranch
Sounds great but I failed step 1 already lol Is there a way to go back on that?
Don't get your hopes up for a lot of content like this, though. It's firmly out of scope for the game's theme and Pregmodder has signaled that he's likely to reject content in which a slave dominates the PC, except in special circumstances.
It's a pity. I'm playing with a young slim girl, fertile and motherly when hormonal, giving this slave intense male hormones, all the freedom I can give and no punishment when that's an option. My Arcology is gender fundamentalist and nothing bad happens to her ever. I understand that's extremely niche and most people would completely hate it if they had something like that to worry about, but it's so disappointing.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
is there a way to get rid of a slaves's hyperleptinemia gene or counteract the effects of their genes in general?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes