bews

Aug 1, 2020
A question to those who have mastered the rule assistant: how do I check if a string contains another string inside the "custom getter" element? I know I can check equality with === operator, but I have no idea about partial matching.

This is what I'm trying to do: I have a rule for managing libido with smart vibe setting if it gets too high or too low (for professionalism FS), and I want to be able to exclude people from it by adding a temporary custom label. However, I might also use custom label field for other things while appending "no libido management" line, so exact matching won't always work.

Also, an unrelated question: Are paraphilias bad or fine, and is avoiding/fixing them worth the effort? Particularly self-neglect and attention whore that I may get on brothel/club workers.
No need to over complicate things, just tie ur rules to the libido value: like if it's < 70 apply smart vibe rule, if it's >=70 apply another rule.

Apr 23, 2022
No need to over complicate things, just tie ur rules to the libido value: like if it's < 70 apply smart vibe rule, if it's >=70 apply another rule.
I already have a rule "if devotion > 50 and energy > 80 or < 60, set smart vibe target to powerful". I want a simple way to add an exception (adding it manually in RA interface is a pain) in case I want to use smart vibe to change fetish.
Which my second question is also about - I remove certain fetishes so they don't cause paraphilias, and I wonder if that's necessary.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hello, does anyone know what the matron position is for and what facility she leads?
also would someone kindly explain what "Your societal development in this direction is being limited by The Luxe's lack of customization to support it." means and how I can improve it?

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
Hello, does anyone know what the matron position is for and what facility she leads?
also would someone kindly explain what "Your societal development in this direction is being limited by The Luxe's lack of customization to support it." means and how I can improve it?
Matron is for Nursery, which is an alternative for Incubator. I think it's not completely implemented.
AFAIK, that message means you need to spend some money in FS management screen.

Reactions: JLP603
Apr 23, 2022
I've noticed disobedient or scared slaves sometimes gain random flaws in week end report. What are actual conditions for this?
(also, where in the code does this happen, because I couldn't find it)

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
I've noticed disobedient or scared slaves sometimes gain random flaws in week end report. What are actual conditions for this?
(also, where in the code does this happen, because I couldn't find it)
No behavioral flaw, less than -20 trust, less than 50 devotion, and not receiving personal attention.
Or, no current sexual flaw and less than -20 devotion, and not receiving personal attention.
See saLongTermEffects.js, function mentalTension, or search for the output text: "Being so angry" and "Being so afraid".

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
was dissapointed to hear this games was canceled it was far better than its spiritual succesor in my opinion
i mean... *technically* it's not abandoned, u just gotta *ahem* dig deeper, and u'll find it very much alive and growing :KEK:

jokes aside, just google "fc pregmod" and u're good to go.. sry i can't share a link bcause that mod actually have contents that violate this site's rules

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
i mean... *technically* it's not abandoned, u just gotta *ahem* dig deeper, and u'll find it very much alive and growing :KEK:

jokes aside, just google "fc pregmod" and u're good to go.. sry i can't share a link bcause that mod actually have contents that violate this site's rules
not my cup of tea personally, also lot of sites dont like people linking to this one for other reasons:sneaky:

JackJoe

Dec 25, 2018
too bad that the PC never gets flashed out or you can add a picture to him/her. The lack of really custumization of the PC is something which is really sad.

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
too bad that the PC never gets flashed out or you can add a picture to him/her. The lack of really custumization of the PC is something which is really sad.
I believe that is one of the current projects to make the pc object more like the slave object so it can have the same level of customization but I haven't been following along too closely.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone knows which file controls number of citizen limit in luxury, dense and normal apartments?
I always find it a bit depressing how few people live in my arcology :D.
Playing last version of pregmod.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
If anyone interested I've made a custom stat bar mod based on this

It looks like this:
View attachment 1747236

To install it:
  1. Create mods/ directory next to the html file and put custom-stat-bars folder inside
  2. Enable this mod in Options > Game Options > Experimental > Edit mod list
  3. Enable Granular slave stat numbers in Options > Summary Options
I've already included it into my patched version, so u can skip the first step there :D
What Image pack are you using here?

Apr 23, 2022
I have some slaves close to retirement and I don't want to lose them. I'd swap them into cloned bodies, but I think I don't have quite enough time to prepare them. Can I just raise retirement age through policies to get more time? Also, which stats are kept and which are changed during clone mindswap?

Can I change minimum slave age mid-game without screwing anything over?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes