bews

Aug 1, 2020
Is it just me or do WebGL image pack asians not look like asians anymore?
That's bc the dev removed all face morphing, so now all races look the same. He said he's searching for a good face generator, but haven't found one yet. So as a temporary fix u can install my mod - it restores the old code for the face morphing.

as you can see there doesn't seem to be a experimental page or any page at all
You need to install pregmod instead of the base game that is uploaded here. The front page is not updated bc apparently pregmod violates some f95 rules or something like that.

Hmm. my Personal Assistant doesn't have any images for the look I choose. Wonder why...
You need to use ur own images for that. Just put some into /resources/ folder, for example /resources/assistant fairy.png

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
That's bc the dev removed all face morphing, so now all races look the same. He said he's searching for a good face generator, but haven't found one yet. So as a temporary fix u can install my mod - it restores the old code for the face morphing.

You need to install pregmod instead of the base game that is uploaded here. The front page is not updated bc apparently pregmod violates some f95 rules or something like that.

You need to use ur own images for that. Just put some into /resources/ folder, for example /resources/assistant fairy.png
Awesome, thanx for the prompt reply. I'll have to check it out.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
So the how to install for pregmod says that i need Git is there a another way to install it without Git?
The only program you need is a browser, google "pregmod gitgud" then go to deployments > releases < download the latest version ( currently it's 4.0.0 alpha 17). > extract the zip file and launch the game.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I hate hate HATE the squished noses but I also don't want every girl looking exactly the same

Why are these the only two options

I would even accept a half-assed kludge of a hack.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
does anyone know what happens if you dont figure out who sent the daughters of liberty or you accept a briber from a rival owner? does it end there or does the owner keep sending assasins?

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
so i was just wondering is there a way to make a 3d model for the game to use? caus ei was thinking about doing it just because i can since im making models for a b.e game I'm working on and decided meh i can try them out on this game while i get everything in unreal engine sorted out plus while making the models for this ill have models and clothing for my game when I'm ready to go fully into making it win win if possible i would like to replace the webgl render versions base model with my own rather than genesis 8 which I'm pretty sure is what the game uses so i can keep the scaling my coding skill are meh so I just wan to know if there's a easy way for me to replace a model or something

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch and Daba

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
so i was just wondering is there a way to make a 3d model for the game to use? caus ei was thinking about doing it just because i can since im making models for a b.e game I'm working on and decided meh i can try them out on this game while i get everything in unreal engine sorted out plus while making the models for this ill have models and clothing for my game when I'm ready to go fully into making it win win if possible i would like to replace the webgl render versions base model with my own rather than genesis 8 which I'm pretty sure is what the game uses so i can keep the scaling my coding skill are meh so I just wan to know if there's a easy way for me to replace a model or something
you talk to the mod people and see if they can help you.

I know that many would be interested in a new model system

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
just google "pregmod" and click the one that has gitlab beside it. from there, go to "issues" and click "new issue"

i can't give you a link because of F95 rules
Well damn that's sucks it's been about two days and sadly no response to me asking that question it's a phat rip

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Well damn that's sucks it's been about two days and sadly no response to me asking that question it's a phat rip
be patient.

its an unpaid project.

and given the amount of changes they've made in the past couple years, I'm already very impressed with their speed.

They work at 10 times the speed of some high-earning projects.

Reactions: Daba
Apr 23, 2022
Help me out here.

I follow body purism and gender radicalism, and I recently chose femboy focus.
I have this one femboy candidate, but he has a masculine face, which disqualifies him from femboyhood. I'd put him on hormones, but as far as I can tell from source code, hormonal effects induce shape change only on completely unmodified faces. I've already used up his "invisible" surgery, so neither surgery nor hormones can fix him.
Is there any way left to do this without visible surgery?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Help me out here.

I follow body purism and gender radicalism, and I recently chose femboy focus.
I have this one femboy candidate, but he has a masculine face, which disqualifies him from femboyhood. I'd put him on hormones, but as far as I can tell from source code, hormonal effects induce shape change only on completely unmodified faces. I've already used up his "invisible" surgery, so neither surgery nor hormones can fix him.
Is there any way left to do this without visible surgery?
If you don't care about cheating, you can just edit them within their menu.

1660075771727.png

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes