Apr 23, 2022
I'm having some troubles with rule assistant, hope someone can help.

First, I somehow ended up with a rule with a blank name ("") that I can't remove because I can't click it - it does nothing, but it's annoying to see. I've tried to export my rules and delete it from the paste, but importing just adds new rules on top of existing ones. Is there a way to clear my rule list completely?

Second, I'm trying to automate weight correction, but I can't find corrective diet anywhere - both weight targeting and "fix fat and skinny slaves" setting use only fattening and restrictive diets, as far as I can tell.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
I hadn't played in a while and I can't remember where the treatment was, time to reverse the age, could someone help me? Not the cream, the option to reverse the age, I swore I was in the autosurgery but it doesn't appear

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
I hadn't played in a while and I can't remember where the treatment was, time to reverse the age, could someone help me? Not the cream, the option to reverse the age, I swore I was in the autosurgery but it doesn't appear
You need to buy the Immortality project from the black market first then activate it in the gene sequencer, after that you'll find it in the remote surgery under Exotic tab.

your other option is to do an Age lift, you'll find that in the remote surgery as well but it's under Hair and Face.

Apr 23, 2022
Immortality as said above, but as far as I've been told, it doesn't come from black market but can be purchased in the gene sequencer once you have 50 million monies.

There's another option to de-age your slaves by cloning them and then mind-swapping them into the clone, although it has some side effects.

emirien

Mar 17, 2019
Keep getting this error after applying rules after starting up a new game in latest version. Anyone got a idea what's causing the issue?

Both a copy of save and rules attatched.

```
Apologies! An error has occurred. Please report this.
Please provide a screenshot of the error message, a save file and any other relevant information.

Passage: Rules Assistant; Version: 1177

Error: Rule is not in simple mode format!
deserializeRule@<path>/FC_pregmod.html:28399:10
editor@<path>/FC_pregmod.html:28141:17
fillOuterNode@<path>/FC_pregmod.html:30746:35
editor@<path>/FC_pregmod.html:30709:16
render@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:346266:36
Element@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:345108:24
ConditionBuilder@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:346264:2
ConditionEditor@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:346258:21
Root@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:346154:21
rulesAssistantOptions@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:345001:10
@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:2750:10
render@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:1118:16
enginePlay@<path>/FC_pregmod.html:572701:269067
App.UI.DOM.passageLink/res.onclick@<path>/FC_pregmod.html line 572701 > eval:361195:10

```

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
I'm too stupid for Custom Rules. How do I write for virgins and anal virgins to be caged respectively, or combined, when doing whoring jobs? I can only get it to be Combined without needing to be. Is there anywhere rules are shared?

Apr 23, 2022
I'm too stupid for Custom Rules. How do I write for virgins and anal virgins to be caged respectively, or combined, when doing whoring jobs? I can only get it to be Combined without needing to be. Is there anywhere rules are shared?
Make three separate rules for different cases.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
hh.PNG
Tried that without Custom Rules. Too long to explain. This string isn't working either and I don't have a clue what to put to check for virginity besides this reading the documentation. I'd appreciate anyone pointing out what I'm doing wrong.

Apr 23, 2022
Tried that without Custom Rules. Too long to explain. This string isn't working either and I don't have a clue what to put to check for virginity besides this reading the documentation. I'd appreciate anyone pointing out what I'm doing wrong.
Getters are written as "context => context.slave.variablename". You can replace "context" with anything you want, I go with "c" for compactness.
Also, you can get that var in integer lookup box under "vagina/anus size".

Reactions: Ho229

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So the how to install for pregmod says that i need Git is there a another way to install it without Git?
The only program you need is a browser, google "pregmod gitgud" then go to deployments > releases < download the latest version ( currently it's 4.0.0 alpha 17). > extract the zip file and launch the game.
While the releases are nice. they are not the most up to date. last release is from 2 months ago. but in the last day alone there have been 9 commits.
which is why I self compile. it is really easy with the right instructions

Assuming windows:
step 1: install tortoisegit
step 2: in gitgud repo, select clone repository and copy the url
step 3: in free cities folder. create a new folder called git. right click on it and select "git clone" from the context menu. it should have automatically copied the url. click ok.
step 4: go inside git folder. right click on fc-pregmod and select tortoise git > pull. this updates the source to latest version
step 5: enter fc-pregmod directory and double click on "compile.bat" file. wait a few minutes for it to finish
step 6: enter the subdirectory /git/fc-pregmod/bin/ where you will find "FC_pregmod.html". cut and paste it back to your main free cities directory. you run the game by double clicking this html file

Steps 1,2,3 only need to be done the first time you do it.
Step 4 can be skipped the first time, but needs to be redone on future times.

Anyways. the above get you the most up to date version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argentus67

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
While the releases are nice. they are not the most up to date. last release is from 2 months ago. but in the last day alone there have been 9 commits.
which is why I self compile. it is really east

Assuming windows:
step 1: install tortoisegit
step 2: in gitgud repo, select clone repository and copy the url
step 3: in free cities folder. create a new folder called git. right click on it and select "git clone" from the context menu. it should have automatically copied the url. click ok.
step 4: go inside git folder. right click on fc-pregmod and select tortoise git > pull. this updates the source to latest version
step 5: enter fc-pregmod directory and double click on "compile.bat" file. wait a few minutes for it to finish
step 6: enter the subdirectory /git/fc-pregmod/bin/ where you will find "FC_pregmod.html". cut and paste it back to your main free cities directory. you run the game by double clicking this html file

Steps 1,2,3 only need to be done the first time you do it.
Step 4 can be skipped the first time, but needs to be redone on future times.

Anyways. the above get you the most up to date version.
Too complicated.

All you have to do is go to the git website, go to download, and download the compressed version you want.

It's always the most up to date version and includes the unreleased stuff.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's always the most up to date version and includes the unreleased stuff.
You literally just quoted me saying that as of today that version is 2 months out of date.

And you literally quoted me saying that I am offering instructions on how to self compile in case the pre-compiled version is outdated. it was not instructions for everyone, just for those willing to self compile

Reactions: Argentus67

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
anyone knows how to install the webgl graphics for this game? I downloaded them from the site, but I can't find any instructions.

Since there are no instructions, I tried to guess where it should go. I tried putting them in the same folder, in a subfolder called webgl, in the resources subfolder... nothing seems to work. they are simply not being recognized by the game.

Jan 18, 2021
anyone knows how to install the webgl graphics for this game? I downloaded them from the site, but I can't find any instructions.

Since there are no instructions, I tried to guess where it should go. I tried putting them in the same folder, in a subfolder called webgl, in the resources subfolder... nothing seems to work. they are simply not being recognized by the game.
There are instructions. ;) When you start a new game and go to the Display tab, if you enable the images and select "Elohiem's interactive WebGL", the following text is displayed:
Free Cities 4.0.0-alpha17 said:
This art is currently (06/12/22) the most actively developed. Real time 3D models. Download the WebGL art assets and place the 'webgl' folder into the resources/ folder where this HTML file is.
Then refresh the page.
Create the resources folder if it does not exist.
(Android/MacOS not supported)
So you only have to extract the webgl folder from the archive into the "resources" folder. Then you need to refresh the page.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There are instructions. ;) When you start a new game and go to the Display tab, if you enable the images and select "Elohiem's interactive WebGL", the following text is displayed: So you only have to extract the webgl folder from the archive into the "resources" folder. Then you need to refresh the page.
thank you.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
what do they do?

anyways, I noticed an option in that screen where you buy upgrades for your food dispenser.
They make your slaves get fat.
I don't know if this is what you're talking about but I found where to get rid of them- in the pharmacological manufactory.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes