Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, it works perfectly, no update needed. All animations are supported too.
Mod link for new ppl who wondering what is this about.
noice. i did test it yesterday alr and didnt see any problems so far. great to hear that everything should work without problems.

only thing that annoys me is that i have to manually load the mod in every time i start up the game. having the mod folder right next to the HTML file doesnt seem to work as the HTML doesnt seem to automatically fetch the mod. :cautious:

I think the webGL mod works as long as you turn off idle animations.
working just fine WITH animations :p
and i ramped it up to over 30 FPS and 4K texture.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

bews

Aug 1, 2020
only thing that annoys me is that i have to manually load the mod in every time i start up the game. having the mod folder right next to the HTML file doesnt seem to work as the HTML doesnt seem to automatically fetch the mod. :cautious:
Wdym? It loads on auto for me. Did u place it correctly? It should be like this:
FC_pregmod.html
mods/webglmod/index.js

This is how it should look in settings: 2022-09-20_13-34-55.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wdym? It loads on auto for me. Did u place it correctly? It should be like this:
FC_pregmod.html
mods/webglmod/index.js

This is how it should look in settings: View attachment 2054335
the HTML is in the folder "bin". since the "mods" folder should be next to the HTML i simply pasted the "mods" folder over to the "bin" folder. the webglmod is ofc inside the folder with the index.js in the subfolder "webglmod".

1663670484960.png

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Then it's really strange, I never had such problem.
Do u open the html with chrome? I think loaded mods data should be saved inside the browser local storage, so the problem is probably inside the browser.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Then it's really strange, I never had such problem.
Do u open the html with chrome? I think loaded mods data should be saved inside the browser local storage, so the problem is probably inside the browser.
nope. i use firefox. i just now tried it out with edge (i hate that browser xD) and librewolf which is a fork of firefox. they both dont autoload it in.

here the setup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Welp the only difference from mine is that I lave only custom-stat-bars and webglmod inside mods folder and nothing else. Not sure if that matters tho.
U can try removing example and mods.md, if that doesn't help then it's 100% browser problem. From what I know some browsers tend to process html files differently depending if they are loaded from the file or from the web server. Maybe it can be fixed in browser settings, but idk.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
yep, seems to be a browser thing then. uuuuuh, so annoying. another thing to blame on firefox.

Pervert_King

Apr 16, 2019
It's been a while since i played, and while liked a discovered a lot by myself, is there a document/post with general tips/hints for pregMod?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
what you mean with FC Host?
:unsure:
There is a standalone HTML browser built in Chromium. that allows you to play FC within it's own little EXE without worrying about your browser.

I can't link it for obvious reasons, but I just tested Googling it.

If you Google fchost.exe, the first link will take you to a GitLab doc. The first part will explain the Pros of using it (no cache limits, saves are seperate from your web browser, is faster)

Under the explanation is a precompiled version link that you download through MEGA.

The rest of the doc explains the initial setup. Mods still work and everything.

It more or less lives next to your HTML file. Whenever there is an pregmod update, you just overwrite the HTML file and continue using the FCHost "browser".

Apr 23, 2022
Can I access a slave's data through the console when I'm on weekly report screen? I want to save-scum random beauty boosts from birthdays, but I have to go through the weekly report and events before I can confirm the increase.

Edit: I've found how to access it, but the value doesn't actually change until next week. :cautious:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes