svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Can I access a slave's data through the console when I'm on weekly report screen? I want to save-scum random beauty boosts from birthdays, but I have to go through the weekly report and events before I can confirm the increase.

Edit: I've found how to access it, but the value doesn't actually change until next week. :cautious:
Physical development happens at the very end of endweek, as you've discovered. If anything, this is *easier* for savescumming, since you can just save on the last event, and you see the results immediately after.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
According to changelog 0.10.7.1-4.0.0-alpha.18 - 2022-08-26:
New Game++ (Start in new arcology at same week.)

How do we activate it?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
I mean, i'm already at a NG+, wondered if NG++ was something different.
It is; you can activate it with the second link under NG+ ("See arcologies"). It's more of a New Game+- than a New Game++, since it does significantly less than a real NG+.

Reactions: SenPC

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, could anyone help me with setting up the webgl mod? I donwloaded and followed the instructions so my game path look like this :
FreeCities>FreeCities.Html
……....…….Mods>Webglmod>(everyhing in the webglmod folder)

yet i still don’t have the experimental tabs appearing in my game options and that even after enabling cheat and the the debugg mode, any idea on what the problem is?

ps: i downloaded the game version present on the front page (the 10.71)
ps: while searching the thread i ended up finding the problem, it seem i have the base game and not the pregmod which isn't on this website.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yoo so like I playing Pregmod and myself kept running out of stamina
what determine this?? I know that age effect but like how much? I also on stamina drug too but it feel like I still running out

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Yoo so like I playing Pregmod and myself kept running out of stamina
what determine this?? I know that age effect but like how much? I also on stamina drug too but it feel like I still running out
I think it's age + stamina enhancers + Aphrodisiacs. I eblieve those are the only non cheat way to raise your stamina.

If you don't care, you can enable cheats and cheat edit the player and increase your sexual energy.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
mman
guess i gonna get more slave to make big orgy
game kept saying like i out of stamina despite only f one slave

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
How i make the female mc the reciver and not the giver in sex? or is cut contend?(am playing in the pregmod version).
"
Penetrative Sex Campaign: you will use your personal influence and interest in being penetrated to make slave based penetration fashionable and acceptable.
  • Implement
Will not be well received, but will head off potentially damaging rumors. This policy assumes you wish to be penetrated
"
Use that policy and see if it gives you the content you want.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
How i make the female mc the reciver and not the giver in sex? or is cut contend?(am playing in the pregmod version).
Not cut content so much as excluded by lore:
J. K. Lawrence and D. S. Bolingbroke said:
"This new and evolving system of sexual values does not free citizens from all expectations. Quite to the contrary, many find it just as restrictive as old world values, although differently so. For example, a naturally heterosexual female arcology owner who indulges in vanilla sex with masculine slaves will typically find her strength and acumen being questioned for no other reason than that she permits slaves to penetrate her." — Trends in Free Cities Culture, 2031
This means you'll be facing an uphill battle if you really want to pursue that kind of interaction with your slaves. Start with the "Penetrative Sex Campaign" in Policies; that will enable most of it, but it'll still carry a significant penalty. You'll probably also want to enact the "Good Image Campaign" Policy to help counteract the reputation you'll earn as a degenerate who likes taking cock; you really don't want to be associated with that particular taboo, and that policy specifically counters it, whereas other means for improving your reputation only offset its effects.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
there in work tab
choose to use the cock
if you have them in suite

btw I would like to know most effective breaking method
I not sure what I been doing is good or not. It take like 50 week to have my milked slave to finally become devote. she been on accepting for looong time while other I either give up and bought replacement or train through
didnt use cellblock at all
pregmod

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
there in work tab
choose to use the cock
if you have them in suite

I not sure what I been doing is good or not. It take like 50 week to have my milked slave to finally become devote. she been on accepting for looong time while other I either give up and bought replacement or train through
pregmod
There's tons and tons of little choices you can do involving the devotion and trust stats. Paying attention in what does what and why in the week summary is like the core of gameplay. The best way that works good enough is not giving a disobedient slave anything "good" like permissive rules or choice of clothing. Choosing to focus on one slave at a time to Break Their Will or raise Devotion after they are broken is a surefire way to get Devoted sooner than 50 weeks lol. The penthouse is where you want to get slaves Devoted. It's much harder to have an influence on slaves in a short amount of time in facilities like the Dairy.

Flagnine1

Jul 30, 2019
One super fast way I found is starting with the surgeon background. Get basically any slave, give them personal attention until they become accepting (Getting them as healthy as possible helps as well), then do a bunch of minor remote surgery. Things like removing body hair, lactation implants, etc. They will generally jump two to three levels for me, depending on health going in. can generally turn a slave around in about 3-4 weeks.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I spend time training my own skills for up coming big event soo that my early game like 70 week in also I didnt send her to Dairy cuz wanna have my headgirl to take care of her and have her on get milk task instead

she little special cuz got every sexual part soo I cant just replace her

I make enough money to combat the upkeep of 100k but I can not be reassure about that soo cant have time for individual training anymore so I did those wear nice choice have some rule stuff but I think she like smart or something to still stuck on accepting

also I feel like my headgirl not very effective. I bought her from Utopia soo only thing left is ages and height tho I still feel like it take also forever for her to soft some flaw
should I rather throw one with flaw to prison instead?

Apr 23, 2022
pregmod
From my paternalist perspective:
Several "greeting" options grant obedience, or fear for high-resistance slaves. Particularly "address health issues" (only if bad health), "chance to impress" (only at accepting+), dominate his dick/show a real erection (only if the slave or you both have a dick). If none of those are available, spanking can give a bit of obedience if they're at least ambivalent or so, for a bit of extra obedience/fear (+obed if ambivalent(?) or above, +fear otherwise).
If they're resistant and not scared enough, send to cellblock. Note you don't have to get them all the way to terrified, just frightened is okay and won't take as much time bouncing back from.
After that/otherwise send to school.
Below accepting, give restricted living, relationship and speech rules. A harsh outfit (nude is safest, ropes may cause masochism, straps don't work on terrified), gag, mask/cat ears, super corset if any. Chastity punishment, orgasm reward, smart vibe set to all sex (the latter two to compensate libido loss from the former).
If they're still not accepting after school, probably best to give PA.
When accepting, give normal rules and clothes, and send to work. Send to spa if they're terrified and you don't want that, but I don't think it's that important.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
harsh outfit huh
I thought none is exist. I worry i may forget take them off stuff cuz I do not know how to automate rule or stuff soo defy not gonna try that yet

gag I havent try
didnt know it increase devotion

cat ears always

corset...does it increase devo?

rule orgasm always

smart vibes. I think i saw this on cheat playthrough on mobile. If it wasnt cuz the lag and crash by limit save file size which incerase by own huge numbers of them slave I would play fairly but mobile I play just for fun and stuff. Where can I find them?

after accept i always doing that. cloth and better "employment benefit" with only one rule. BRING ME BENEFIT
btw I surf the web for more and stuff about cellblock and found that it work best for high resistance slave and shock caller. Hmmmm I wanna try those. I always too soft to them cuz it just too cruel and stuff for me but do whatever I want like this is fun Hehha

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes