DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
On GitGud, although WebGL assets are not managed under that specific one
oh, the WebGL one.

yeah, I can't run that one.

hardware limitations unfortunately.

I really wish someone would finish the revamped 2D art.

Or at least teach me how to do it so I can finish it on my own time.

Nov 1, 2017
oh, the WebGL one.

yeah, I can't run that one.

hardware limitations unfortunately.

I really wish someone would finish the revamped 2D art.

Or at least teach me how to do it so I can finish it on my own time.
It might just be Chrome (hard limit on max page memory) if that's what you are using. Try with Firefox (no hard limits).

btw, what is the system requirements for the WebGL image pack?
Main thing is you want high RAM. 8GB+ because it consumes 4+ at peak and around 2 after it finishes loading
1670264431215.png

JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
For what it's worth, I also had issues with Webgl stuff with Firefox too, but the latest master of the game (not yet built as a release) helped a lot, and I can now load the game and play it.

I have to use some performance-friendly options, but it works fine now.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone happen to know if there is a way to save a specific framing state for the WebGL images? Like having it save the rotation, zoom, and panning positions and apply it to all images?

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone happen to know if there is a way to save a specific framing state for the WebGL images? Like having it save the rotation, zoom, and panning positions and apply it to all images?
Unfortunately not. You should post it under issues on the repo though, not a bad idea at all

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Hello, can I ask how to re-start research and development of cat girl if your lab just got bombed by a certain faction? I'm already at week 30+ so I'd be happy for any solution beside restarting a new game. Thanks in advance!

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, can I ask how to re-start research and development of cat girl if your lab just got bombed by a certain faction? I'm already at week 30+ so I'd be happy for any solution beside restarting a new game. Thanks in advance!
If you've failed to avoid the saboteur event, and also failed to resolve it safely, you will not be able to develop catgirls, as the text indicates: "After the death of Doctor Nieskowitz, you haven't just lost Bubbles herself, but also the knowledge used to create her. It's doubtful that there's anyone left in the world who can finish what he started."

Next time, either make sure your mercs are a full platoon in strength (week 31 plot event "Mercenaries") and bonded to the arcology (week 65 plot event "Citizens and Civilians"), or fully fund Dr. Nieskowitz' project (choose "Give Nieskowitz however much he wants") when he asks for more funding; it's about a quarter million more credits.

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Astonishing how some events does not run in my play
There are almost 600 events, and many of them are mutually exclusive (either directly or because they rely on specific Future Society choices). If you're expecting to see them all in one playthrough, you will be disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There are almost 600 events, and many of them are mutually exclusive (either directly or because they rely on specific Future Society choices). If you're expecting to see them all in one playthrough, you will be disappointed.
Ok, thanks, just the catgirl one didn't appeared to me...

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Ok, thanks, just the catgirl one didn't appeared to me...
The Catgirl chains require Catmod to be enabled, then you need to build the genelab (14k rep and 120k credits) and buy the genetic mapping upgrade (500k credits), then you need to start funding the Project N team to create catgirls (150k initial investment, plus more over time) through a multi-stage event chain.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The Catgirl chains require Catmod to be enabled, then you need to build the genelab (14k rep and 120k credits) and buy the genetic mapping upgrade (500k credits), then you need to start funding the Project N team to create catgirls (150k initial investment, plus more over time) through a multi-stage event chain.
I think I only have one mod, the security force

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I come back to pregmod and like wanna try hardest and let try corp. it not making good profit at all. Even I dump money in they only make back like 500k per week. I dump like 65 share in(hardest diffculty) I want like 1m at least
even with 4 postive FS it mention help the sale. Are there like one that make good money than other??

also wanna try hyper preg stuff too but dont understand those doctor language DNA stuff

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Pretty sure corp profits depend on the slave market.(Or they're supposed to at least) When slaves are in high demand, slaving divisions make more money. If there's a glut of slaves, trainer divisions are more in demand

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes