Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
The Good news is MOST of the clothing items have renders now, the bad news is they did African American women Dirty, their faces are smushed in and lips are super pink all the time. I'm gonna double check and make sure I don't have a mod causing issues, but that's a huge negative, for me, on a pretty solid WebGL upgrade.:cry:
Interesting :unsure:

I know I had the mod installed by the guy with the horsehead avatar on here so maybe that changes some morph values.

Here is a Black South African, your right about the nose but I see the same thing with southeast Asians.

1673966176890.png

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The latest additions to the changelog are something I've been really hoping to see for a long while. I've always wanted MC-sub events and using the MC as a "sacrifice" in order to advance FS, like advancing a gender traditionalist society through self-degradation and self-humiliation.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
*gasp*

I haven't played this game for maybe 3 years and suddenly it has 3D models now?
Pregmod does yes.

If you haven't already, go and google Pregmod and the GitGud link should be either first or second.

They have good install instructions on there (can't link it here due to Rule 7)

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Interesting :unsure:

I know I had the mod installed by the guy with the horsehead avatar on here so maybe that changes some morph values.

Here is a Black South African, your right about the nose but I see the same thing with southeast Asians.

View attachment 2317927
You might be right, I'll comb over the mods one more time, I wish my Bodyguard looked like that in the face!
This is mine now:

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Shouldn`t Pregmod`s Free Cities have it`s own thread here? I`ve been re-playing this game for years but i still have questions and things that i don`t understand fully and a few confirmed bugs and it would be very helpfull if there were a thread dedicated for Pregmod Free Cities, not the original game. I couldn`t figure if the fc-pregmod GitLab site has a forum for asking questions or talking to the dev or anyone, actually, there.

For now, maybe someone could tell me what this is and how i can make the option become available:

He gestures to a door in the back of the stall. "The good shit's back there — here's a list:"
Childhood Fertility Induced NCS (Induced Neotenic Complex Syndrome or Syndrome X modified for fertility).
You already possess the Childhood Fertility Induced NCS (genetic engineering and hormonal blend) research recipe.
You already possess blueprints for a supportive uterine mesh.
You already possess the broodmother implant hack.
You have no interest in such a distasteful offer.
You already possess formulas for elasticity increasing injections.
You already possess schematics for implants that synchronize ova release.
You already possess methods of asexual reproduction.
Refresh illicit wares list

At the market, the option "You have no interest in such a distasteful offer." is unselectable. How do i get it and what is it? It`s the first time i saw this, in version Alpha21 and 23. I`m at turn +/-75 and i have maxed Paternalism, Chinese Revivalism, Slave Professionalism, Pastoralism, Asset Expansionism, Physical Idealism and Statuesque Glorification as future societies but also i cheat started the game, so theoretically all options should be enabled by default, right?

Apr 23, 2022
Shouldn`t Pregmod`s Free Cities have it`s own thread here?
In short, some of pregmod's content is against the forum rules.
As for your problem, it's about preg adaptation tech, and requires minimum slave age (chosen on game start, and I think you can't change it midway) at near the lowest possible value.

Reactions: SilverFire

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Does it have anything to do with the modification in the incubator to work on the newborns internal organs that i seem to be missing? Can you please copy-paste the clicking link that`s unavailable for me? I`m just curious what the option looks like when it`s available and see if it can jog my memmory a bit... And also i think i set the minimum age at 9 or 12, can`t remember...

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I`ve restarted several times and through trial and error i found out.... the required age is 6 or lower for "Purchase documents regarding an incubator pregnancy adaptation module" to appear :-(
Thanks for the hint, it helped me elucidate the mystery, but now i`m frustrated because i`m too far along to start a new game and i`m missing content and options :eek:

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I couldn`t figure if the fc-pregmod GitLab site has a forum for asking questions or talking to the dev or anyone, actually, there.
The gitlab has the issues section if you need a dev / coder to answer your question, here on f95 or the FC subreddit other users can usually answer any questions that are acceptable.

There is free for all discussion on ' PLW /hgg/ ' board but it is the wild west. Lawless and potentially traumatizing so can't link you to it from here as it violates our ToS.

IamtheFallen

Aug 10, 2019
The gitlab has the issues section if you need a dev / coder to answer your question, here on f95 or the FC subreddit other users can usually answer any questions that are acceptable.

There is free for all discussion on ' PLW /hgg/ ' board but it is the wild west. Lawless and potentially traumatizing so can't link you to it from here as it violates our ToS.
PLW/hgg?

Foogs

Jun 9, 2020
I'm having some trouble figuring this out. Is there a more updated version than what's in the OP?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I'm having some trouble figuring this out. Is there a more updated version than what's in the OP?
The OP contains the last version of the base game which is years old. The community continued to update the game and now pregmod is the effective continuation.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes