GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Shouldn't we have a new thread for Free Cities Pregmod? It's basically a sequel of its own at this point and still in development.
We can discus it here within reason but some of the content is a hard no-go so be mindful of what you say and show and do not link to the game files / source.

Reactions: comebillybilly

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I am curious now
If you search for it you'll find it, the big stink and hush hush is that some of the mods / optional contents rolled up in the pregmod modball include optionally lowering the age of character generation below the legal lower limit and other optional toggles that may make the contents on your screen illegal in your jurisdiction or the jurisdiction where f95 operates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Woow
it like the only way to play this game I must say. I havent play this one or maybe I did but I dont remember. Mostly I stick to preg cuz with all new stuff and mods too and it really spice up the game and made game more Cyberpunk instead of Mah blend. I wish there could be more. But it not perfect yet it just got little more content that all.

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone knows anything about this error? I get it after trying to retrieve my futa PC's self-impregnated daughter from an incubation tank:

```
Apologies! An error has occurred. Please report this.
Please provide a screenshot of the error message, a save file and any other relevant information.

Passage: Incubator Retrieval Workaround; Version: 1181#e909ff17

TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'ID')
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'ID')
at conditionalSlaveLink (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:55827:37)
at slaveFamilySummary (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:55954:59)
at Object.familySummary [as family] (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:55864:11)
at App.Desc.longSlave (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:434209:18)
at App.UI.facilityRetrievalWorkaround (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:266484:54)
at App.DomPassage.V.returnTo [as callback] (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:2837:17)
at App.DomPassage.render (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:1120:16)
at Object.enginePlay (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:541152:98713)
at res.onclick (eval at call.output.output.output (<path>/FC_pregmod.html:14:98412), <anonymous>:363158:10)

```

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Woot new update~

new updated hairstyles, updated faces among other things.

EDIT: Looks like a whole new shader for the hair? Faces have way more morph values to them. Women look their age finally.
EDIT 2: Some hairstyles have a completely different look now. Faces had more definition for sure. Better morph values for different ethnicities.

Dreadlocks:

1673837708243.png

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Woot new update~

EDIT: Looks like a whole new shader for the hair? Faces have way more morph values to them. Women look their age finally.
EDIT 2: Some hairstyles have a completely different look now. Faces had more definition for sure. Better morph values for different ethnicities.

Dreadlocks:
Looks more like braids, but cool. I was still playing the October update, since I generally only recompile every other version. Time to fire it up.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Woot new update~

Dreadlocks:

View attachment 2314805
update to what? what mod is it? is it really undergoing active development?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Looks more like braids, but cool. I was still playing the October update, since I generally only recompile every other version. Time to fire it up.
Yea I took it as "Artistic liberties" as far as the hairstyles go. More detail is more detail.

You recompile? How come you don't use FCHost?

I just drag and drop the new HTML file and boom updated game.

update to what? what mod is it? is it really undergoing active development?
We can't direct link it (rule 7), but if you google Pregmod, the GitLab should show up.

It's an ongoing mod for FreeCities done by a few anonymous people. The Pregmod download includes the whole game as well.

Pregmod adds a lot of updates and changes to the base Free Cities that has been abandoned for years now.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
We can't direct link it (rule 7), but if you google Pregmod, the GitLab should show up.

It's an ongoing mod for FreeCities done by a few anonymous people. The Pregmod download includes the whole game as well.

Pregmod adds a lot of updates and changes to the base Free Cities that has been abandoned for years now.
Not GitLab, but GitGud. As far as i can understand GitLab is just open source git platform.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Yea I took it as "Artistic liberties" as far as the hairstyles go. More detail is more detail.

i'm aware of the pregmod, but did it always have character models like that? do they exist for every possible character?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
i'm aware of the pregmod, but did it always have character models like that? do they exist for every possible character?
Elohiem's WebGL was introduced a while ago. Couldn't say when exactly.

Yes, every character is generated based upon their characteristic. It seems to be improved every so often.

Now the faces are way more accurate as far as ethnic backgrounds and they have small animations. Oh and the clothes have some actual renders now.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018

I compile the code myself because I make tweaks to some of the code before I do. Until they incorporate my preferences as standard, I'll have to keep doing that.

I was mistaken, I'm currently playing the August update. As soon as I don't have any babies in bellies or in the incubator, I'm going to update to the latest version. Previous updates have done strange things with the carefully-curated genelines I'm working with, so now I only update when all slaves are adults.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
I compile the code myself because I make tweaks to some of the code before I do. Until they incorporate my preferences as standard, I'll have to keep doing that.

I was mistaken, I'm currently playing the August update. As soon as I don't have any babies in bellies or in the incubator, I'm going to update to the latest version. Previous updates have done strange things with the carefully-curated genelines I'm working with, so now I only update when all slaves are adults.
You can edit already compiled file (it's just html). I recommend use vs code due to file size.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
The Good news is MOST of the clothing items have renders now, the bad news is they did African American women Dirty, their faces are smushed in and lips are super pink all the time. I'm gonna double check and make sure I don't have a mod causing issues, but that's a huge negative, for me, on a pretty solid WebGL upgrade.:cry:

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes