MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
One super fast way I found is starting with the surgeon background. Get basically any slave, give them personal attention until they become accepting (Getting them as healthy as possible helps as well), then do a bunch of minor remote surgery. Things like removing body hair, lactation implants, etc. They will generally jump two to three levels for me, depending on health going in. can generally turn a slave around in about 3-4 weeks.
Interesting. I just notice u sorry. These like dont count as mod the slave? like future society that like pure no implant stuff

Apr 23, 2022
btw I surf the web for more and stuff about cellblock and found that it work best for high resistance slave and shock caller. Hmmmm I wanna try those. I always too soft to them cuz it just too cruel and stuff for me but do whatever I want like this is fun Hehha
Shock collar can add "odd" flaw (or always gives it, I haven't tried it), which limits devotion gain per turn even when you're giving personal attention. And I don't think this collar gives anything that other collars don't to compensate.

Outfits have descriptions with their effects, read them.

Harsh outfits don't have any negatives effects if you keep them on obedient slaves. And you can add a rule for slaves who are obedient and wear one of the harsh outfits to automatically remove it.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
if you leave the incest degradation toggle on, is there a way to 'fix' the damage later in the game or does it just always end in Hapsburgs?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
if you leave the incest degradation toggle on, is there a way to 'fix' the damage later in the game or does it just always end in Hapsburgs?
I take it you are using the incubation pods and such to get generations of slaves to maturity in weeks rather than decades of in game time?

I'm unclear if the behind the scenes genetic record records the ideal template before the damage is applied or if it is the damaged template. Are you able to improve their intelligence with the stimulent tea?, I think that works on mindbroken slaves to undo the break damage back to their genetic baseline.

When incest becomes a valid player FS there will probably be systems to repair the damage to appearance as most players probably don't fetishize the genetic failure state.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
about 8 week I feel like get slave to devote with almost everything that increase devote but no cloth cuz I have to check everytime when they become normal (mobile cheat playthrough and it slow cuz lot of slaves)

I dont see them having odd traits soo it is cellblock OR they are terrify
but with collar to normal Int slave can kick from Hateful to Amberiv whatever in one turn. It happen to me once to only normal Int slave and other they take like few weak from resist or maybe hateful something purple to yellow
tho they can leave to very terrify or terrify depend on how long they stay in cellblock confinement

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I take it you are using the incubation pods and such to get generations of slaves to maturity in weeks rather than decades of in game time?

I'm unclear if the behind the scenes genetic record records the ideal template before the damage is applied or if it is the damaged template. Are you able to improve their intelligence with the stimulent tea?, I think that works on mindbroken slaves to undo the break damage back to their genetic baseline.

When incest becomes a valid player FS there will probably be systems to repair the damage to appearance as most players probably don't fetishize the genetic failure state.
Incubation pods?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Incubation pods?
There is a special facility for the penthouse that would allow you to rapidly age offspring born from your current slaves but it won't even show up as a potential future project on the list until you have finished the water reclaimation arcology upgrade or the extended solar array arcology upgrade and can't be built until you have both of the above and the upgraded power network.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There is a special facility for the penthouse that would allow you to rapidly age offspring born from your current slaves but it won't even show up as a potential future project on the list until you have finished the water reclaimation arcology upgrade or the extended solar array arcology upgrade and can't be built until you have both of the above and the upgraded power network.
Thanks

Nov 1, 2017
I wish the game would use pixelart instead of vector and other stuff. It's really intriguing on the main page and blog.
Please feel free to contribute! I personally just barged in out of nowhere, raised an issue about missing clothes for that part with the contributor for that part responding, and started contributing those models

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Please feel free to contribute! I personally just barged in out of nowhere, raised an issue about missing clothes for that part with the contributor for that part responding, and started contributing those models
If I could I would. I'm neither a millionaire to be able to easily afford someone to make them for me nor do I have any kind of art skill above stick figures.

Nov 1, 2017
If I could I would. I'm neither a millionaire to be able to easily afford someone to make them for me nor do I have any kind of art skill above stick figures.
Neither do I. Never even used Blender or DAZ before trying it out on this.

You can borrow stuff people have out there, like pixel art full body nudes, and add stuff to them based on clothing, hairstyles etc. Go nuts with it, it's fun!

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes