FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
I'm trying to get my slaves to naturally become more beautiful without plastic surgery through feminine hormones. The hormones seem to work until 50 beauty. But sometimes my slaves get more beautiful, and I get this message in the slave reports: " She is so healthy and trusting that the minute flaws in her facial appearance seem to be smoothed away every time she sleeps."

Does anyone know why that happens, and why it happens to some slaves but not all? Is there a way to trigger this to all my slaves?

I'm using Pregmod and the city defense mod.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
" She is so healthy and trusting that the minute flaws in her facial appearance seem to be smoothed away every time she sleeps."

Does anyone know why that happens, and why it happens to some slaves but not all? Is there a way to trigger this to all my slaves?
But did she had history with plastic surgery before? to my knowledge this message only happened to young slaves who had minor cosmetic surgery (in my case, the first cosmetic surgery from a master surgeon mc) but as she grows happily it becomes unnoticeable and natural-looking and didn't count as artificial anymore, hence what the message means

FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
But did she had history with plastic surgery before? to my knowledge this message only happened to young slaves who had minor cosmetic surgery (in my case, the first cosmetic surgery from a master surgeon mc) but as she grows happily it becomes unnoticeable and natural-looking and didn't count as artificial anymore, hence what the message means

Apparently the only way this message appears is if:
  • slave's facial beauty > 80
  • slave's facial beauty < 100
  • slave's health condition > 90
  • slave's trust > 95

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Apparently the only way this message appears is if:
  • slave's facial beauty > 80
  • slave's facial beauty < 100
  • slave's health condition > 90
  • slave's trust > 95
Hooo... so it doesn't have to be triggered by prior facial surgery, interesting

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
New update has a Simple RA mode, going to try that out.

EDIT: Holy hell, the WebGL portraits move now :KEK:

Last edited:

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
What GPU do you need to use the WebGL models? I have a note with a 1050 and a pc with a 1060 6gb but on both it slows down, like, everything and I need to close the tab for a few seconds for everything to calm down. On my PC I kinda managed to play a little but it was so freaking lag it wasn't worth it.

JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
What GPU do you need to use the WebGL models? I have a note with a 1050 and a pc with a 1060 6gb but on both it slows down, like, everything and I need to close the tab for a few seconds for everything to calm down. On my PC I kinda managed to play a little but it was so freaking lag it wasn't worth it.
Those are my specs and I get a paralising lag as well. Browser makes no difference. They made some changes to the WebGL and it's now very resource consuming, even if the pack is not the currently selected. I switched back to another fairly complete vector image pack for the moment.

Reactions: Rexaureus

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Those are my specs and I get a paralising lag as well. Browser makes no difference. They made some changes to the WebGL and it's now very resource consuming, even if the pack is not the currently selected. I switched back to another fairly complete vector image pack for the moment.
I wanted to use the WebGL as well, but the graphics just lagged out my entire computer.

So I switched to the Revamped vector art pack.

I really hope someone finishes or at least starts adding stuff to the Revamped vector art pack.

Reactions: Rexaureus

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
If you have performance problems with WebGL, there are a few settings you can tweak to improve things:
Disable Idle Animations.
Reduce Supersampling to 1.
Disable Subsurface Scattering and Ambient Occlusion.
Disable Face Culling.

On my PC with a 1060, just doing the first two makes it play just fine. On lower-end hardware you might need to do all of them.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
The new animations are nice, but what it did to slaves without limbs is a monstrosity I was not prepared for! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you have performance problems with WebGL, there are a few settings you can tweak to improve things:
Disable Idle Animations.
Disable Face Culling.

On my PC with a 1060, just doing the first two makes it play just fine. On lower-end hardware you might need to do all of them.
I kept the animations in and did the rest and its moving relatively smooth at 24FPS

Reactions: Argentus67

JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
Disable Idle Animations.
Disable Face Culling.

Unfortunately, nothing here worked. Firefox doesn't even have all these options. And I tried Chrome again and it worked fine, which tells me my issues are from my particular firefox install. The disk where freecities is gets to 100% usage even before anything is displayed. So I'll just switch to using chrome for playing the game.

Apr 23, 2022
Unfortunately, nothing here worked. Firefox doesn't even have all these options. And I tried Chrome again and it worked fine, which tells me my issues are from my particular firefox install. The disk where freecities is gets to 100% usage even before anything is displayed. So I'll just switch to using chrome for playing the game.
Those are in-game settings, right there under image pack selection.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes