Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
is there a way to get rid of a slaves's hyperleptinemia gene or counteract the effects of their genes in general?
Yes, you need a fully upgraded gene sequence and remote surgery
in the Remote surgery you'll find the options to do so in the Exotics tab.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Im pretty sure I have a fully upgraded gene sequencer. Do i just give the slave the opposite gene for hyperleptinemia, hypolepinemia? Because I dont see a remove button

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Im pretty sure I have a fully upgraded gene sequencer. Do i just give the slave the opposite gene for hyperleptinemia, hypolepinemia? Because I dont see a remove button
Well This is what you should be seeing if she has the gene quirk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This also might be a bug since it should say Correct instead of Induce.

Make sure you have all these lab upgrades though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*The first and the third upgrade is the only ones relevant.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Is this game really been abandoned?
The original game is. However it's still being worked on my the modding community, Pregmod is the current continuation of the game and it's in active development.
You can't download it from here though, if you wish you can google "pregmod gitgud" you'll find the latest version under Deployment > Releases tab.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is this game really been abandoned?
As Jhin Argent said, the game continues in the hands of the modding community. I find there's a significant update to the game every 3-6 months, and it's better and better all the time. I just installed the June update, so while it's technically true that the game is abandoned, the real truth is that it is very much alive.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is it the mod that causes rebounding of devotion or was that base game? Limiting it to +5 a week chaps my ass, and don't tell me just to adopt chattel religionism, because I like dressing my slaves sluttyly. </rant>

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is it the mod that causes rebounding of devotion or was that base game? Limiting it to +5 a week chaps my ass, and don't tell me just to adopt chattel religionism, because I like dressing my slaves sluttyly. </rant>
The only reason my happy campers lose devotion is because I'm selling their family members on the market. I run paternalism, professionalism, body purism, and pastoralism. My campers consider body oil to be an article of clothing, and love it. My only downfall is that most of my happy campers are related to each other thanks to my robust breeding program in search of the perfect stacked redhead with freckles and green eyes (don't judge me!), so they get a bit miffed when one of their multiple half-sisters gets sold to another summer camp. Other than that, they stay pretty devoted, even the ones who came to my summer camp through crime or a Daughters rebellion.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The only reason my happy campers lose devotion is because I'm selling their family members on the market. I run paternalism, professionalism, body purism, and pastoralism. My campers consider body oil to be an article of clothing, and love it. My only downfall is that most of my happy campers are related to each other thanks to my robust breeding program in search of the perfect stacked redhead with freckles and green eyes (don't judge me!), so they get a bit miffed when one of their multiple half-sisters gets sold to another summer camp. Other than that, they stay pretty devoted, even the ones who came to my summer camp through crime or a Daughters rebellion.
Interesting Euphemisms. Still chapped.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Did they change the rebounding limit down to +5? I thought it was higher previously. Not sure when it was added but it is somewhat necessary as certain medical or cosmetic actions are loopable in a way where a real person would get bored or annoyed but the code says the slave should be repeatedly grateful and more devoted/trusting.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Did they change the rebounding limit down to +5? I thought it was higher previously. Not sure when it was added but it is somewhat necessary as certain medical or cosmetic actions are loopable in a way where a real person would get bored or annoyed but the code says the slave should be repeatedly grateful and more devoted/trusting.
That's what I noticed anytime it popped up in weekly summary. I think if they are concerned about exploiting certain actions, they could have of come up with a more creative and equitable way than a hard cap limit.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I shall judge you, and my judgement is you are a man of impeccable tastes.:BootyTime:

Dallas179

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me the hell is "XX slaves only father daughters" this is obviously about slaves and incest, right? But like are slaves only fathers and daughters or is my small monkey brain unable to understand this (using pregmod).

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me the hell is "XX slaves only father daughters" this is obviously about slaves and incest, right? But like are slaves only fathers and daughters or is my small monkey brain unable to understand this (using pregmod).
Females only give birth to females.

No XY = no dudes.

One of the genetic traits does the same thing if you don't want it to be a blanket thing.

Apr 23, 2022
A question to those who have mastered the rule assistant: how do I check if a string contains another string inside the "custom getter" element? I know I can check equality with === operator, but I have no idea about partial matching.

This is what I'm trying to do: I have a rule for managing libido with smart vibe setting if it gets too high or too low (for professionalism FS), and I want to be able to exclude people from it by adding a temporary custom label. However, I might also use custom label field for other things while appending "no libido management" line, so exact matching won't always work.

Also, an unrelated question: Are paraphilias bad or fine, and is avoiding/fixing them worth the effort? Particularly self-neglect and attention whore that I may get on brothel/club workers.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes