Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Removed: all underage checks (including forced panties), height limits.
Changed: visual age limit was lowered from 18 to 7 (below 7 produces artifacts), lips color now is the same as nipple color (for white skin it was a lot darker for some reason), body oil by 0.5.
Restored: face morphing for different races (it was removed in the last update without any replacement, have no idea why).

Also turns out there was some changes to webgl in the c-section MR, so I've updated the patch:

Yeah I don't know what's going on with my setup but I keep getting this error

when I try to run your patch, and I have the latest game installed.:cry:

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
when I try to run your patch, and I have the latest game installed.:cry:
Welp looks like u have the latest build from the master branch and while my build is from yesterday it's already outdated. You should use the then instead of prepatched version since u already compiling it from the master branch anyway.

Is this mod compatible with pregmod?
Yep, it's for pregmod.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Welp looks like u have the latest build from the master branch and while my build is from yesterday it's already outdated. You should use the then instead of prepatched version since u already compiling it from the master branch anyway.

Yep, it's for pregmod.
what folder do I put the patch in? I suck at figuring it out, takes me a lot of trial and error to get the WEBGL to the right folder!

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
what kind of PC specs are needed to run the WebGL stuff?

I'm using an old laptop and I not sure if WebGl will run properly on it.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Anybody ever got stuck with this? Been 2 in-game years and no shit happens like it normally do (help the general or decline, etc).

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Anybody ever got stuck with this? Been 2 in-game years and no shit happens like it normally do (help the general or decline, etc).
Do you have non-erotic events turned on or off?

I think that affects those events continuing. My last save had everything fire off once I turned them back on.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Do you have non-erotic events turned on or off?

I think that affects those events continuing. My last save had everything fire off once I turned them back on.
I think it's on, but can't check from options to be sure. There's nowhere to toggle it after starting in Game, Summary nor Description Options sections, apparently.
It's the first time I see this event get stuck/take so long to progress.

Also, completely off-topic: funny name. =P

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
I think it's on, but can't check from options to be sure. There's nowhere to toggle it after starting in Game, Summary nor Description Options sections, apparently.
It's the first time I see this event get stuck/take so long to progress.

Also, completely off-topic: funny name. =P
I miss the site everyday :cry:

So that option USED to be there but is now gone. Interesting.

The daughters attacked me and I juct captured the rival arcology leader, I forget when the colonel's events start.

I'll keep playing and find out. Wonder if its a rep thing.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I miss the site everyday :cry:

So that option USED to be there but is now gone. Interesting.

The daughters attacked me and I juct captured the rival arcology leader, I forget when the colonel's events start.

I'll keep playing and find out. Wonder if its a rep thing.
I don't really remember if it were toggleable after game start in past versions, never paid attention.

The Daughters event already happened in this save, I believe the general event began earlier than it.
I started to undermine it to see what happens, fuck it. Also, I'm at 14k rep. Does it stop working after a rep threshold?

Another random question: is there any way to restore mindbroken slaves? Not that I really care, I'm not benevolent at all, but there is one slave in this save that came from the Flesh Heap in the very beginning, and did nothing but generate profit and be a good piece of meat to me.
I somehow feel a little... empathy? Would like to give her something back other than a hole filled with cum.
I'm a degenerate and a monster, but sometimes it seems like there's still pieces of a heart somewhere.

Jan 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me why my slaves aren't gaining any skills while working? I have 1 slave that has been stuck at Sexually unskilled[0]. Masterful whore[100]. And another slave that has been stuck on Sexually skilled[85]. Masterful whore[100]. Basic entertainer[15]. I've had them both on Public Servant for a few turns now and they aren't gaining any skills, yet my other slave is still gaining skills like normal. I've tried looking at the end of turn reports and they tell me nothing of why this is happening. I'm not using Aphrodisiacs with any of these slaves either. (This is on the latest version of pregmod)

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Can anyone tell me why my slaves aren't gaining any skills while working? I have 1 slave that has been stuck at Sexually unskilled[0]. Masterful whore[100]. And another slave that has been stuck on Sexually skilled[85]. Masterful whore[100]. Basic entertainer[15]. I've had them both on Public Servant for a few turns now and they aren't gaining any skills, yet my other slave is still gaining skills like normal. I've tried looking at the end of turn reports and they tell me nothing of why this is happening. I'm not using Aphrodisiacs with any of these slaves either. (This is on the latest version of pregmod)
I think the only sure way to teach skills to slaves are through personal attention, head girl or schoolroom. All other assignments heavily depend on what happens to that slave that week. What she do, and if she does it willingly/enjoying also affects if they "learn" something and to what extent.

Sex skills I know improve if they're left as your fucktoy, also most of the time slightly improves reputation as side effect.
Whoring skills I think only through school or whoring assignment.
Entertainer mostly taught by head girl skilled in it or schoolroom.

Public Servant is the least effective way of them learning anything, because it's literally based on random events of how the citizens use her that week, and depends heavily on slave's will to accept it. It's only good for public approval and sex satisfaction for the masses mostly, I think.

If you want obedient slaves to learn those 3 skills fast, put them in a whore house with a madam managing them. 3 to 4 weeks they max those. Also make sure they're not virgin.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
On-assignment skills increases, for both whores and sluts, apply only to Accepting or Devoted slaves, and a slave on aphrodisiacs will never learn anything (that IS called out in the summary: "In her drug-addled state she doesn't remember enough to learn sexual skills.").

Also make sure they're not mindbroken or trapped in a fuckdoll suit, obviously.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes