bews

Aug 1, 2020
Also after writing ths I thought thatI could ask if there are any neccesary mods? I see a lot of people talking about the pregmod, but is that good for beginners too? Are there any mods that make the game more accessible for newcomers?
Original game is long ded, pregmod is basically the continuation of the game. It adds a ton of new features and new things keep coming every month, so basically there's 0 reason to use original game over pregmod.

Also pregmod comes with superior webgl art, u don't need to search for anything else anymore. It is a bit censored tho, but I removed censorship from there. You can find the patch on previous pages or just use prepatched version

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Pregmod.
I just have my save deleted
Chrome was giving me error during introduction so I move to Firefox just to have my save all gone with like many weeks progress gone forever

i soo piss off and disgusted to how simple game and THESE browser can not save because they have limit whatever

Are there other way to play browser game but actually not with browser?? a HTML player or something that actual powerful and mean to play these kind of game

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Pregmod.
Chrome was giving me error during introduction so I move to Firefox just to have my save all gone with like many weeks progress gone forever

i soo piss off and disgusted to how simple game and THESE browser can not save because they have limit whatever

Are there other way to play browser game but actually not with browser?? a HTML player or something that actual powerful and mean to play these kind of game

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Pregmod.

Have you not tried saving to disk?

It produces a save file that usually in the downloads folder of your disk.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks you
This should ease all my frust
I building back up tho and cuz I spam stuff so getting back up is easily plus i got rare event unlike lost save

I did save on disk BUT I might lost it or nuke it
but also I have abit early save like 100 weeks progress back
I havent reach 200 week yet on lost save

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Pregmod.

HTML5 saves are saved on the browser itself not the disk, so if you used to run it with Chrome and moved over to Firefox there will be no save data, in order to avoid this, save file to disk from old browser and load from the new one

Reactions: DarthSion98

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
anybody knows what any of the sleep rules do, does more or less sleepytime affect productivity and does fatigue either too?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Very tired slaves are both less productive and less healthy. The exception is if they are mindbroken, very devoted, or very fearful, in which case they will literally work themselves to death without loss of productivity, if so ordered.

Slaves that are permitted rest, and required to work actively (i.e. servants, students, and sex workers) will voluntarily reduce their own productivity by resting when they get tired, to maintain their health and long-term productivity. Cows notably do not suffer from reduced productivity when resting, since they can be milked just as well in that state.

There is a balance between mandating rest (which reduces productivity) and forcing slaves to work while tired (which also reduces productivity). This balance is different in different jobs, and you might find it worth experimenting. Note that slaves with better living conditions don't require as much time resting, because the rest they do get is higher quality.

Mandatory rest will increase a slave's trust, unconditionally. Permissive rest rules will generally increase both devotion and trust depending on the exact circumstances. Restrictive rest rules will increase the fear of non-devoted slaves, but increase the trust of devoted slaves. Cruel rest rules will build fear rapidly in non-devoted slaves, but degrades devotion in devoted ones; it can be used as a breaking method (or to kill unwanted slaves Gulag-style) but isn't really recommended byond that.

Jul 13, 2017
Original game is long ded, pregmod is basically the continuation of the game. It adds a ton of new features and new things keep coming every month, so basically there's 0 reason to use original game over pregmod.

Also pregmod comes with superior webgl art, u don't need to search for anything else anymore. It is a bit censored tho, but I removed censorship from there. You can find the patch on previous pages or just use prepatched version
I think you've got something weird happening with the morph settings. This produces a lot of smashed-flat noses/faces.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I think you've got something weird happening with the morph settings. This produces a lot of smashed-flat noses/faces.
Can you provide some screens?

From from I've seen yes, some noses in Asian race look mostly flat, but that's due how aging works in webgl (with aging noses become less flat).
This might be the reason why dev removed races from the face morphing, but I would rather have this problem(?)* than everyone having the same face (rn in the official version the only difference between races are nose and lips form, the face itself stays the same).

Again I've just unlocked aging limits and returned face morphing for each race, I didn't change how webgl itself works.

* (?) Im not an expert on how Asian children noses look like (never even looked at them), maybe that's how it works physiologically? I really don't know.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
but I would rather have this problem(?)* than everyone having the same face
Got too say I agree with this, and also need to say thanks for the patch. I had just patched it myself by removing the underwear texture from the webgl, but the difference yours makes to the game is by far better than mine or the original.

Reactions: bews and AdamJohn36

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
There is games like this but more like new fee cities?

not as much as having relations with whatever comes to the fore, but more in slave management and improving your "city"

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
There is games like this but more like new fee cities?

not as much as having relations with whatever comes to the fore, but more in slave management and improving your "city"
There is one which is quite good it's called Fort of chains, you do work your fortress etc so not quite a city but its got all that in visuals which is a plus

you can find it here on the site or here's the link for it
https://f95zone.to/threads/fort-of-chains-v1-8-3-0-darko.63726/

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How do you initiate the cat girl project? I've never done it before so I might as well try it.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Is there any kind of wiki resource for this game? I have a ton of questions. I just started playing the pregmod.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes