GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ah interesting, wonder if there will be other prisons that depend on other conditions than just rep.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Ah interesting, wonder if there will be other prisons that depend on other conditions than just rep.
Anything that might otherwise break a game rule would use the same method. Offhand I can't think of any game rule other than the limits on age and gender that would line up with a particular kind of prison, but who knows.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
where i can find the webgi art newest version?
start the game, go to options and find display. click on webgl. the game will now tell you that you don't have it installed yet and gives you a link where you can download the latest version for your build.

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Kaspersky is detecting tweego_win86.exe as a trojan, I'm talking about pregmod here.

Is it a false positive?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is it a false positive?
Most likely. According to it's safe.
Anyway, if you don't trust the file, I think you can safely delete it: I guess your computer uses tweego_win64.exe to compile the HTML file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stuk

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
Most likely. According to it's safe.
Anyway, if you don't trust the file, I think you can safely delete it: I guess your computer uses tweego_win64.exe to compile the HTML file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks mate got really scared for a second, it was an old build from three years ago, got me thinking i had a trojan sitting there for that long.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
You'll get the first one from the event "P School Suggestion" when your prosperity reaches 80.

After the first school, you need to trigger an event chain for any others you want:
1. Maintain more than 50,000 credits of liquidity after buying at least two students from the school of your choice at the market. Eventually "RES Endowment" will trigger for that school, asking for money. Do not choose "Make a generous contribution" in this event (or "Patronize them without taking sides", for TFS); those options award cheap reputation without providing a permanent endowment for the school, and you need that endowment to trigger the second event.
2. After a school is endowed, "RES Move" may trigger for the same school, where you'll receive a personal call from the head of the school asking to open a branch campus (or subsidiary lab/pasture/futa community, for GRI/TCR/TFS respectively). Accept the offer and you'll have a shiny new branch!

"P School Suggestion" is a plot event and will always trigger once (assuming you meet the prosperity requirement), so the first school is more or less guaranteed. "RES Endowment" and "RES Move" are both nonindividual random events and may take some time to trigger (or, if you're unlucky or qualify for a very large number of NREs, may never trigger at all). You can improve your chances for "RES Endowment" by buying more slaves from the school in question.

A lot of people miss the "buy two students at the market" requirement for "RES Endowment", so if you're having trouble, make sure you've done that.

Last edited:

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Alpha 13 !
  • first stages of a rudimentary modding API
  • physicalDevelopment now applies to a growing PC
  • dairy converted to DOM
  • personal attention applicable to master suite slaves
  • Cosmetic implant surgeries reworked to be more realistic: implant size that can be fit in is dynamically computed based on asset size, players don't need to begin with the smallest size anymore if a bigger fits. Cosmetic implant surgeries now cost a lot more (beware, autosurgery is also affected!) to compensate for achieving the grow targets quickly. Autosurgery can be tuned to use only specific set of implant types and its note in the end week logs became more detailed and visually detectable.
  • fixes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, just wondering if any of the 2D art is going to be worked on more. The 3D one lags my game and it kind of hits that uncanny valley feeling for me. If the 2D ones are not being worked on, I hope they start it up soon again.
I recall someone in the git wanting to revive the 2d art but that was over a month ago. The guy who did the most updated 2d version hasn't been active for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: DarthSion98

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Btw what is the differ between pregmod and others?
Those procreation fetishes?
"Vanilla" FreeCities hasn't been updated in years. All current development is on Pregmod.

And yes, it's also true that pregmod caters (optionally) to some fetishes that vanilla doesn't (including pregnancy, loli, incest, bestiality, and others).

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
I'm still pretty new to this game. Is there any way to get the "graphics" of the banner of the main post in the actual game. Love the pixel style.

I tried the rendered art pack, but it only seems to work at the version that comes with it. In the "newest" versionI get blank pictures.

The Vector pack is alright, but would still rather play with an art style such as in the banner.

Edit: Also after writing ths I thought thatI could ask if there are any neccesary mods? I see a lot of people talking about the pregmod, but is that good for beginners too? Are there any mods that make the game more accessible for newcomers?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes