SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Has pregmod changed a lot in last year or so?
Haven't seen any real changelogs.
It's been a lot of fixes, and a few improvements. Overall it's much more fun and less frustrating to play than it was a year ago. Give it a whirl. The WebGL graphics are revolutionary, imo.

Reactions: Daba and svornost

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
It's been a lot of fixes, and a few improvements. Overall it's much more fun and less frustrating to play than it was a year ago. Give it a whirl. The WebGL graphics are revolutionary, imo.
I've downloaded the Web GL but have no idea how to use it. Any help?

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Lol, it's quite breathtaking as a proof of concept demo, but i personally would wait much much later updates when the feature is more mature to finally use it
Yep, as of now, my choice browser ( firefox ) shits the bed on both my notebook ( 8 gigs ) and my PC (16 gigs ), only once I managed to use it and it was, so, fucking, SLOW.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Yep, as of now, my choice browser ( firefox ) shits the bed on both my notebook ( 8 gigs ) and my PC (16 gigs ), only once I managed to use it and it was, so, fucking, SLOW.
Webgl rendering speed more depends on your cpu/gpu also in game you have settings for less powerfull sistem. P.S. You can also try using chrome, as even though Mozilla is part of Khronos, its implementation sometimes buggy.

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Same here.
My old potato laptop can't even run the WebGL.

I tried once and it basically lagged my entire laptop to narnia and back.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Has pregmod changed a lot in last year or so?
Haven't seen any real changelogs.
yeah, apparently it got a censor patch now for webgl.

i have absolutely no clue how to get rid of it. so yeah.... they say it's easy to remove, but it isn't like a button you click to get rid of it.

i don't know all the details of the patch, but it wont allow below 140 cm, will give everyone under 18 years panties, morphs faces to always look adult no matter what and i guess more stuff.

too bad, can't do my tinkerbell empire anymore :cry:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
i have absolutely no clue how to get rid of it. so yeah.... they say it's easy to remove, but it isn't like a button you click to get rid of it.
Welp here is the uncensor patch
This patch removes hardcoded panties, height and physical age restriction. Also it fixes races that were removed for some reason, lips color = areola color for every body type and body oil by 0.1.

To install it u just need to download the source, apply the patch and then run the 'compile.bat'. The compiled game will be in '/bin' folder. This should work for every new version too.

But just in case here is already patched version:

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Welp here is the uncensor patch
This patch removes hardcoded panties, height and physical age restriction. Also it fixes races that were removed for some reason, lips color = areola color for every body type and body oil by 0.1.

To install it u just need to download the source, apply the patch and then run the 'compile.bat'. The compiled game will be in '/bin' folder. This should work for every new version too.

But just in case here is already patched version:
believe it or not, i searched for an uncensor patch on google and duckduckgo, but i never found a proper uncensor patch -.-.

thanks for sharing!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Ok guys I had to restore some limitations to physical age bc turns out webgl doesn't support age below 7 and starts producing artifacts.
I've updated the patch already (link is the same) and here's the new pre-patched build (it has some other bugfixes from master branch too):

Last edited:

Zero_Sum

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone have any idea what the "juvenile detention facility market" from the last update is? Doesn't seem to be in the game.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Anyone have any idea what the "juvenile detention facility market" from the last update is? Doesn't seem to be in the game.
Do you know where it says "Prisoner Sale"? That market is random. Or the slaves just change every week in a fixed order, I don't know.
Is it the wrong week? In order to make your MC visit the juvenile detention facility, press F12 and, in the console tab, type:
Code:
V.prisonCircuitIndex=4
then press Enter. Or just skip a few weeks and wait patiently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, your Rep must be above 5000 in order to access the Prisoner Sale.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone have any idea what the "juvenile detention facility market" from the last update is?
It provides a plentiful stock of teenaged troublemakers for you to "discipline;" it's implemented as part of the prison circuit, as others have observed.

The availability of each facility may depend on your settings, I guess.
The Juvenile Detention Facility specifically does have requirements; the others don't (other than 5000 rep). It will appear only if your minimum slave age is less than 16 and you do not have pedo mode ("I just want lots of lolis") enabled.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes