Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Quick question. Is there a way to make the owner (not slave) pregnancy be longer than 42 weeks? Trying a female run for once.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh sweet the Farmyard and Food System finally left the experimental section, bare bones compared tot he other special facilities but this is a big step.
Tall, combat trained, strong amazonian, bred to kill and equipped with 4x gleaming advanced combat cybernetic limbs

>> gets kicked in the junk once by a random fat recruit, dies
Yeah dice rolls can be really crap, spend a fortune customizing the perfect killing machine and some random 88 year old offs her.

cynnamonspice

Sep 26, 2020
Anyone able to help with the Elohiem's art pack? I have no idea how to use git to build the game...is that the only way to get this to work?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone able to help with the Elohiem's art pack? I have no idea how to use git to build the game...is that the only way to get this to work?
You don't need to use git. Load up the game without elohiem addon downloaded and try to activate it anyways. When it fails to find the addon files it will give you a link to download them under the blank display. Download and place them in resources. Doublecheck that the file folder structure is resources/webgl and not resources/webgl/webgl as some unzipping programs will make an extra layer with the name of the zipfile, refresh the game and then it should work.

Reactions: SenPC

cynnamonspice

Sep 26, 2020
You don't need to use git. Load up the game without elohiem addon downloaded and try to activate it anyways. When it fails to find the addon files it will give you a link to download them under the blank display. Download and place them in resources. Doublecheck that the file folder structure is resources/webgl and not resources/webgl/webgl as some unzipping programs will make an extra layer with the name of the zipfile, refresh the game and then it should work.
So when i download the build...there are no folders

When I download the files, I see the folder but I'm not sure how to launch the game. The icon is missing and none of them seem to be applications

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So when i download the build...there are no folders

When I download the files, I see the folder but I'm not sure how to launch the game. The icon is missing and none of them seem to be applications
I'm a bit confused.
If you are downloading a pre-compiled release it should contain a bin folder that has an .html file as the game runs in a web browser.
If you are downloading the source code using the download as a zip option you don't need git to build the html but you will have to run a file/script labelled compile to build the bin folder and the html which it will place in the bin folder.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
. After unzip create resources folder in bin folder, then insert webgl folder in resources folder.

cynnamonspice

Sep 26, 2020
. After unzip create resources folder in bin folder, then insert webgl folder in resources folder.
So i have that...what I can't figure out is *which folder* has the application to run the game.

The other one I used to play only has the *one* folder that contains the html, but no additional folders unlike the one you linked

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
So i have that...what I can't figure out is *which folder* has the application to run the game.

The other one I used to play only has the *one* folder that contains the html, but no additional folders unlike the one you linked
.html is game, run this file in your browser.

Last edited:

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
The Sons of Sekhmet keep killing my player character, it briefly shows three options then skips to my player character being splattered. Seems like a bug but cant report it since the no sapphire account. Anyone else have the same problem?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The Sons of Sekhmet keep killing my player character, it briefly shows three options then skips to my player character being splattered. Seems like a bug but cant report it since the no sapphire account. Anyone else have the same problem?
I'm pretty sure one of those options cancels out the event, don't accept to talk about any specific offer.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
There is a pretty sloppy automatic loss condition on that particular event. The text printed on the gameover screen should be exactly the same as the text in the event, so you're not missing anything. Get a damn bodyguard.

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
There is a pretty sloppy automatic loss condition on that particular event. The text printed on the gameover screen should be exactly the same as the text in the event, so you're not missing anything. Get a damn bodyguard.
forgot to mention mc does have bodyguard, also two choices show briefly then goes to the death/game over scene

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Like I said, sloppy.

I cleaned it up last week, you won't see the options anymore unless you can actually use them.

And I should have said, get a *decent* bodyguard. If your bodyguard has any combat training at all, you will not die in that event.
Bodyguard description: "Before she was a slave, she was a soldier, giving her potential as a Bodyguard. " Does this mean potential not relevant and she need combat experiences like in the pit or be in gladiator games? It also states in her states she is skilled in combat. Thanks for replying btw

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
It also states in her states she is skilled in combat.
That's the important bit. In the slave list it should say "Trained fighter." in blue (pretty sure "skilled in combat" in the description is the same check).

If you have a bodyguard and she has combat skill, you can't lose the SoS Assassin event (at least as it stands now...I did fix a couple logic problems in it, so maybe there was a way to slip through before).

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes