Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
thanks
btw, someone knows what happend to neo free cities(the game in unity)
looked pretty promising but
I did not hear from any update again
It was not very good at all. Freecities: Rebirth is looking more and more like a scam unfortunately.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I was a member of the server for FC Rebirth.

The thing is a long term money scam for the creator.
Yeah, I went on the discord and found absolutely zero proof that anything was actually being done. Freecities was a revelation, its truly sad how the creator is damaging his own legacy.

• Sad
Reactions: DarthSion98

chichong

May 7, 2020
Hey guys.

I was replaying the game modded with the new "alpha 10" update. And somehow I'm unable to pick Eugenics for Future Societies. Does anyone know if they introduced some special conditions for it, or if it was removed?

Thanks

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Hey guys.

I was replaying the game modded with the new "alpha 10" update. And somehow I'm unable to pick Eugenics for Future Societies. Does anyone know if they introduced some special conditions for it, or if it was removed?

Thanks
You may be right about new conditions, some of things I chose would let me "pick" them, but some text would appear saying my society was NOT set up for that pick, and would undo my selection by the next week, eventually it let me but I have no idea what the conditions were.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Im downloaded latest pregmod, downloaded webgl art pack for it (through link, provided in game) and installed everything in right places. But when im open game and choose webgl art pack it say " Failed to start WebGL engine. ". Even when i start game through FChost (programm, specially created to play fc_pregmod). When i open editor.html in Webgl folder with opera - nothing is drawn only sliders for settings. And when i open same file in Mozilla... well.. something is drawn, but it freezes almost whole my PC because Mozilla run's always on my integrated videocard, which is quite weak (because it used until proper drivers insttalled, and then works my AMD Radeon 7500 HD.) and i cant change it!!! So how i can make webgl artpack work?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Driver issues, almost certainly. The HD7500 is based on Terascale 2, and hasn't been supported in current AMD drivers for several years now...and laptop drivers are almost always even further behind.

FCHost is built on the Chromium framework, so you can visit in any other Chromium browser as a test (Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge will work). If you don't see the spinning cube, your system doesn't support WebGL. Or go to about://gpu to review what your browser thinks of your GPU...my guess is you'll see "WebGL2: disabled" there.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
4.0.0-alpha.11
*added the option to permit multiple random events per week*
tis' gonna be good!

The new hairstyles aren't working for me, they end up balled AF
The loli fans are gonna be salty over this one, my incubator born daughter spawned with white underwear, didn't come off till I finished aging her up to 18!
A few more of the original clothing (including the oiled up option) now show visually! (this isn't consistent)

All in all it may be wise to wait for a more stable update and some more information on the more drastic changes!

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
To remove unwanted panties from your young slaves, just open your FC_pregmod.html file with text editor (i use notepad++), find string 'p.applyPanty = true;' and change it to 'p.applyPanty = false;'. Here you go, no more nasty panties.
You rock, thanks for the heads up, you pointed me in the right direction and I ended up adjusting the "Visual Age" to something lower and that fixed it!

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
I'm getting an error with the Rules Assistant in version 4.0.0-alpha.11

With setting where I need to enter a Valid JSON Array (sex, fetish, perhaps others) I get the error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token X in JSON at position 0"

Anyone have any clue what might be causing this?

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm getting an error with the Rules Assistant in version 4.0.0-alpha.11

With setting where I need to enter a Valid JSON Array (sex, fetish, perhaps others) I get the error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token X in JSON at position 0"

Anyone have any clue what might be causing this?
I'm starting to wonder if something may be broken there too, its been a pretty buggy update, Are your WEBGL images reflecting the new hairstyles?

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
I'm starting to wonder if something may be broken there too, its been a pretty buggy update, Are your WEBGL images reflecting the new hairstyles?
I use the NoX/Deepmurk vectors so I'm unsure of any errors with the WebGL pack. It very well could be new bugs we are both experiencing though.

Reactions: Yukemoto

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Speaking of the Nox/Deepmurk vector pack, did u encounter a bug where some of the slave's lip becomes grey? (especially on middle-eastern slaves or slaves within some skin tone range) it's like somebody forgot to switch the blending mode or something in the svg file.. did anyone also encounter this issue?

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I haven't played this game in literal years- I'm trying again with the latest version from the github and the webGL pack.

Any tips you guys would recomend? I forgot how to be successful early game without going into ludicrous amounts of debt.

clystar

May 9, 2019
Fastest way to get money is to sell your best slave and get quick 200k cash. If you treat them well they might run away from their owner and come back to you in a few weeks then you can enslave them back

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes