Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Probably a dumb question but has there ever been a fantasy mod for this? Nothing exactly complex or a conversion mod but maybe races? If I remember right, I think you could create a "neko" or a "elf" through surgery though I don't know if that would actually carry over as traits to their offspring. I know there's Strive for power and it's somewhat sequal but those games are far inferior to free cities.
Besides catgirl mod no, you can customize your slaves and give them demon/cow/oni horns plus tails of your choice to resemble monster girls but nothing genetic that carries over.

Don't think there is anything like free cities but for fantasy, closest might be No Haven which has a lot of slave management aspects coupled with customisation in a fantasy setting but its got that god awful RAGS engine https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven-v0-951-tf-edition-bedlam-games.9229/

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
So, I noticed none of my slaves have hands. What's that about. No one can be a BG or even a house servant because they have no hands. Started a new game, no cheats, and still no one has hands. I have the latest version.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
So, I noticed none of my slaves have hands. What's that about. No one can be a BG or even a house servant because they have no hands. Started a new game, no cheats, and still no one has hands. I have the latest version.
One of the updates broke that, it was fixed within a few hours. The update was pushed 16 hours ago so you should be good if you download the newest version yet again. (Didn't show up in merge activity because of how they pushed the fix, but it's shown in the 'all activity' log)

Reactions: hanswon

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Besides catgirl mod no, you can customize your slaves and give them demon/cow/oni horns plus tails of your choice to resemble monster girls but nothing genetic that carries over.

Don't think there is anything like free cities but for fantasy, closest might be No Haven which has a lot of slave management aspects coupled with customisation in a fantasy setting but its got that god awful RAGS engine https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven-v0-951-tf-edition-bedlam-games.9229/
Oh yeah, I do remember that game. Is there any mod that makes the game use a picture pack that stays coherent with it's style. Really hate games that use random pictures of various different styles lol

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Oh yeah, I do remember that game. Is there any mod that makes the game use a picture pack that stays coherent with it's style. Really hate games that use random pictures of various different styles lol
I wouldn't bother with that, dev commissioned a lot of original artwork for the game he's moving away from the whole random internet images.

Gildor72

Jun 8, 2020
So I was wondering, is it possible to add more customization options to the PC? Like if I created a Hedonistic society could I make them gain weight, and if I made a physical idealism society could I make them more muscular? (Is this the right place for suggestions? I'll admit I'm a little out of touch with what's been happening with Free Cities)

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
So I was wondering, is it possible to add more customization options to the PC? Like if I created a Hedonistic society could I make them gain weight, and if I made a physical idealism society could I make them more muscular? (Is this the right place for suggestions? I'll admit I'm a little out of touch with what's been happening with Free Cities)
PC Customization is actually the focus of pregmodder's work on 4.0. Right now I think age and height are mostly done; weight, muscles, etc, is coming.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
so what happened with the current version? Can't download the newest version from mega. It seems the link from github is down for some reason.

blargballs

Jun 11, 2018
PC Customization is actually the focus of pregmodder's work on 4.0. Right now I think age and height are mostly done; weight, muscles, etc, is coming.
Making the PC fit in with the extreme-hedonism societies has been something I've been craving for years: thanks for the heads-up :D

Reactions: Gildor72

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Is there a star wars mod for this or a wizarding world (harry Potter)? If not could someone tell me how to or help me work on maybe put in texts that add in some star wars or harry potter like content?

Reactions: AdreinVeidt

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is there a star wars mod for this or a wizarding world (harry Potter)? If not could someone tell me how to or help me work on maybe put in texts that add in some star wars or harry potter like content?
There is no "conversion" mods for this abandoned game. IF you want that, you gonna have to make the leap and make it yourself, such is the nature of these games lol

At least the preg mod continually updated.

Reactions: datdarnotaku

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
excuse the question but recently i updated preg mod, and its getting stucked, regardless the browwser, any idea why?
Have you tried restarting your browser? Use a different one? Reopen the game? These have worked for me and I've had free cities sit on my browser for months with usually no issue lol

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
forgive me if this turns out to be a double post, backup looks like it ate my previous attempt.

I belive the latest webgl graphics set is linked in the game when you pick webgl graphics but you might need to rename/move or delete the previous set if the link is not appearing.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
thanks
btw, someone knows what happend to neo free cities(the game in unity)
looked pretty promising but
I did not hear from any update again

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes