aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Oof careful with the link there, last time i did that my post went poof

On another note, i haven't been playing this game for quite a while and suddenly they now have webgl art? holy shit bro this game has modders with more passion than games funded by actual patrons

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
It never occurred to me that a cybernetic limb would be more deadly than a combat limb or a combat tail. That sounds counterintuitive. Almost all my societies have body purity as a precept, except my bodyguard always has a combat tail, the only implant of any of my slaves. And now I know a cybernetic limb is more effective.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Whoa, what is this table?
Can you share it?
It's a table that shows the effects of prosthetics. And I just did share it...that's the whole thing.

It never occurred to me that a cybernetic limb would be more deadly than a combat limb or a combat tail. That sounds counterintuitive. Almost all my societies have body purity as a precept, except my bodyguard always has a combat tail, the only implant of any of my slaves. And now I know a cybernetic limb is more effective.
Cybernetic limbs are shockingly effective, and they stack with both each other (the more the merrier) and combat tails. They're not necessary, though, if you don't want to run against your selected FS...a tall (1.85m+) bodyguard will have a higher deadliness than she'll ever need with just decent muscles, lack of disability, and combat training. The tail is a plus (it actually enables some scene variations that you won't get otherwise), and I think it stays below the threshold for body purism.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Did they change pregmod installation? Compile bat creates bin folder but not much else no matter how long I wait.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
No clue. What if you launch the .bat from terminal (the old cmd.exe)? If the .bat stops for whatever reason, it should tell you why.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
If you're playing pregmod, both vector art packs are built-in, and there are links in the Options screen to the downloads for the WebGL art and the render pack.

Where are the options? I can't seem to find that to find the links

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Where are the options? I can't seem to find that to find the links
In the sidebar. Options->Game Options.
1629934073920.png

Or, if you're starting a new game (and don't have access to the sidebar quicklinks yet), it's in the Display tab of the intro summary, towards the bottom.

Either way, enable images, then try to activate the image pack you're interested in, and it'll either activate it immediately or give you the link to download the resources.
1629934317208.png

Reactions: Tataro
Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone know where I can enable the 'Extended Family Mode'? I've been looking through every options at game start and I can't seem to find it. I need it to be able to build incubators.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Unless I am mistaken, that is not required anymore.
In order to build an incubator, you only need to enable pregnancy related content (V.seePreg !== 0) and upgrade the electrical transmission lines for ¤50k (V.arcologyUpgrade.grid === 1). Plus the cost of the incubator itself, of course.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation
Oct 19, 2020
Unless I am mistaken, that is not required anymore.
In order to build an incubator, you only need to enable pregnancy related content (V.seePreg !== 0) and upgrade the electrical transmission lines for ¤50k (V.arcologyUpgrade.grid === 1). Plus the cost of the incubator itself, of course.
Thank you very much!

Reactions: scrumbles

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone know where I can enable the 'Extended Family Mode'? I've been looking through every options at game start and I can't seem to find it. I need it to be able to build incubators.
I think that stuffs under experimental

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
does someone know how to clone yourself so you can use it to swap your old player body with the new one?

cause my mc is slowly getting old by now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Get the lab upgrade, buy the cloning tech and clone yourself?
did that. i then put that clone in my incubator right after i changed the incubator to swapping bodies. thing is, all i get is a braindead body but no option to swap my older body with the new one.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
PC bodyswaps are not currently supported (someday they probably will be, though). The PC can reach 80 before having any actual problems, at which point maybe it's time to go for New Game Plus.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes