Jul 6, 2017
guys are dev of free cites rebrith scum for money form 10 days i ask them to show some of game they say that patrons have test ver
but when ask to see some thing in discord they ban me
its like 8 month they say coming soon and before it year and half they say work in it
and when i talk about the site f95zone they say don't mention that site there !!
i feel they scum but luzy type even not give game and drop it

the new game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SenPC

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
The actual FCDev hasn't been active on their OWN blog for far over a YEAR. I'm pretty sure they haven't told you anything....

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
guys are dev of free cites rebrith scum for money form 10 days i ask them to show some of game they say that patrons have test ver
its like 8 month they say coming soon and before it year and half they say work in it
and when i talk about the site f95zone they don't mention that site there !!

the new game
Not surprised.

Progress is very slow because it a collab project with laissez faire leadership and you know how those go.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
and when i talk about the site f95zone they don't mention that site there !!

the new game
Ah you mean THAT game, dude we all thought you were talking about this one that was abandoned for years already.

Just don't trust patreon projects especially one thats trying to make a new free cities game but with patreon's rules. Plus that dev was shilling his project everywhere on f95, 4chan and 8chan. So he's an asshole if mentioning f95 is banned in his little circle

Reactions: Blackrockomega
Jul 6, 2017
Oh, wait, you meant Free Cities Rebirth? Sorry, I thought you were talking of Pregmod.
No clue: as far as I remember, no demo hasn't been shared yet.
so long time and i forget how ban me i think its man with pic of girl how talk all over channel and give news like the only admin very rude like iam not have right to suspect and like they reinvent the wheel

Not surprised.

Progress is very slow because it a collab project with laissez faire leadership and you know how those go.
ya but with that rude how ban me to ask can we see testers ver in video that weird yes i ask alot but its every two month i ask then this last time i back to see after 6 month ! and he same one every time reply with rude
after that i make account to know why channel disappear he not even ban me while online and say why and point it !
i go to look and with my backup account he say ( to another that dude with his what ask and act here no one will know the game come out for light like after 3 years )
lol like if you try get money and make game how you thing that you will get without no one see game come to light i think its will be free cites abortion not rebirth !!
they some idiot try suck tity of ppl

Ah you mean THAT game, dude we all thought you were talking about this one that was abandoned for years already.

Just don't trust patreon projects especially one thats trying to make a new free cities game but with patreon's rules. Plus that dev was shilling his project everywhere on f95, 4chan and 8chan. So he's an asshole if mentioning f95 is banned in his little circle
strange ! boz that but to ban the word there ! 184 dollar lets see what they can make
they for real bunch of asshole

the sad thing i imagined the game new with animation and like the original endless game !
but in end the game its self endless to be done

Jul 6, 2017
i find him its NotZoe#0943 him self in another site 43 years with his patrons
Matteius
strange ! that he sarcasm with hidden words form my
country saying my name wrong ! and say : ( that blah blah
43 years but he sick mind no wise at all
i dont know how they think in site he talk he need ppl to work but if you talk like that ! and not even give good morale with ppl and give evidence that you make something how you gain money when you make project you must give work prove to find feedback of true to make ppl say yes i will help you ! shit i talk alot

Last edited:

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone have the compiled pregmod(latest version) html file. Asking for a link. Playing this through Joiplay on Android

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone have the compiled pregmod(latest version) html file. Asking for a link. Playing this through Joiplay on Android
You can simply go to the releases section in the pregmod gitgud and go to the mega link for the latest compiled version.

Can't link it in the site here since its banned

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Fuck. How to abandon Eugenics(Future Society)?

Or how to kill these society elites?

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Fuck. How to abandon Eugenics(Future Society)?

Or how to kill these society elites?
Piss them off sufficiently. If Eugenics is not fully entrenched, they'll leave, and Eugenics will fail (beware that this has rather severe reputation and GDP repercussions...much more than an ordinary FS failure). If you've already fully entrenched Eugenics, they'll try to kill you instead, and you can kill them right back; once you've done that you will have full control. You'll want to make sure not to be pregnant, and have either a good Warfare skill, or a good Bodyguard, or loyal mercenaries, or more than one of the above.

Reactions: bella7

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Im a new player and just started the game with the pinned original version, but today found out that 4.0.0-alpha.4 exists.
Looks like my saves are not compatible, do I need to abandon the saves and restart?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Im a new player and just started the game with the pinned original version, but today found out that 4.0.0-alpha.4 exists.
Looks like my saves are not compatible, do I need to abandon the saves and restart?
Yes

Reactions: bews

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Piss them off sufficiently. If Eugenics is not fully entrenched, they'll leave, and Eugenics will fail (beware that this has rather severe reputation and GDP repercussions...much more than an ordinary FS failure). If you've already fully entrenched Eugenics, they'll try to kill you instead, and you can kill them right back; once you've done that you will have full control. You'll want to make sure not to be pregnant, and have either a good Warfare skill, or a good Bodyguard, or loyal mercenaries, or more than one of the above.
Thanks. I finally did it. Fucking hell. Not being able to abandon it right away...

Screenshot_20210705_214143.jpg

It was satisfying.

Reactions: Jaxter

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The event I hated the most was the third one of the Smiling Man. The one where you lose the 80% of your cash.
Then I noted that it works with negative numbers too.

Nov 14, 2019
My main problem with this game, and why I can't get into it, is because all slaves are referred to with "she, her" pronouns. Even when you select for them all to be male. I'm gay, I'm here for gay sex slaves, I can't really do that when, for some reason, they're not really seen as men.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
My main problem with this game, and why I can't get into it, is because all slaves are referred to with "she, her" pronouns.
Options » Game Options » Content & flavour » Experimental male pronouns are currently » Enabled
Apply backward compatibility once clicked (press the link at the top of that very tab: Apply Backwards Compatibility Update)
Please note that a few events may ignore your settings. As for the art packs, I'm not sure which one makes your slaves look more "manly".

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes