Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
You can cheat the ever-living fuck out of it.... That's "magical", right? Or sufficiently "sci-fi" as to be indistinguishable? :sneaky:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Any idea if it'll be possible to transfer a save from 3.9.6 into 4.0.0?
So, for the first time in a long time, my save from the previous version could not be imported through the tool. But I also got error messages with a new game, and there's a hotfix out, 0.10.7.1-4.0.0.alpha.1 - 2021-05-22. I haven't downloaded it yet, but that's because I'm peeved that after waiting two months for an update (not complaining, that's a perfectly reasonable amount of time) and after the work it takes to compile and then install the graphics packs and move over my custom graphics, it crapped the bed and there's a same-day hotfix. Like, okay, you've been updating this for nearly 60 days now, you didn't know there was a critical bug until release? So I'm being a petty little bitch and not downloading the new version. I'll get it eventually, but I still have a lot of Lab Rats 2 to play.

Caramimo

Feb 3, 2021
- Sorry for asking this in here but is there a guide on how to start for first timers or does any of you have any tips. Amount of info given by this game is a bit overwhelming :HideThePain:

- Also which visuals can be counted as latest game classifies all of them as out of date, would love to see clothes naked figures becomes bland after a while)

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
This game should have a option to have a family also but that just a wishful thinking i guess.... :(
I always have a family. As I go through my first career run, I acquire 12 of the finest, smartest slaves, and have children with them. Then my 12 daughters are trained in leadership positions in the different facilities and their mothers are retired to run the other arcologies I bought out. Then I do unspeakable things to reinforce my superior genetic heritage, and when the second generation is ready to lead I restart the game and import my new daughter/granddaughters in on a new playthrough. Rinse and repeat.
Family life is great.

Reactions: fygever

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
- Sorry for asking this in here but is there a guide on how to start for first timers or does any of you have any tips. Amount of info given by this game is a bit overwhelming :HideThePain:

- Also which visuals can be counted as latest game classifies all of them as out of date, would love to see clothes naked figures becomes bland after a while)
One thing I always do first is build up the trade building and get the diary up and running with milky slaves. Solid income with one of that dissatisfied costumer bullshit that keeps bringing in low income fro clubs/brothel. From then on really just build the economy from gun factory and sell to everyone. Also bit of an RNG when it comes to week events with free slaves that sell for 10k each. Rush drone security and build barracks and army if you god battles enabled in the option

Don't take decisions that will fuck up your rep/auth, skip the laws/edits part until late game.

Other than that its on you to experiment and customise the place to your liking, go wild with the future society of your liking.

As for the art WebGL is getting updates and Vector as well has a lot of support for many of the appearances and body types. They don't cover everything but the majority will have art support.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
>options
>enable cheats and debugging
>go to experimental section in options
>enable nursery
>build nursery in the penthouse
go to experimental section in options
Well i dont have that options???
If you do not have that option, you very likely skipped step #2. The "Enable Cheats & Debugging" one. If it's still not there, you might have a stripped down version, and things get strange fast, I'd reckon. :)

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
How do you use Elohiem's webgl art and can someone post an example of it for preg mod?

fygever

Mar 5, 2020
I'm interested in customizing my slaves from scratch, especially relating them and having a genealogy before starting the game.
The idea is to have at least 2 slaves who are sisters, be the father of all their daughters, then repeat the process with the daughters.

But I can't find the way just by using the "based on previous slave" option and the "genealogy / relatives" part from slave creation.

Is it possible to achieve something like that?

Reactions: SenPC

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I'm interested in customizing my slaves from scratch, especially relating them and having a genealogy before starting the game.
The idea is to have at least 2 slaves who are sisters, be the father of all their daughters, then repeat the process with the daughters.

But I can't find the way just by using the "based on previous slave" option and the "genealogy / relatives" part from slave creation.

I don't know that you can link two newly created slaves at the beginning of the game as family, but you can certainly buy or breed sisters for yourself once the game is up and running, in several different ways. You could clone and implant two daughters, breed two slaves together twice, or choose a special slave you have customized and father two daughters with her yourself. If I recall, there is even a random story event or two involving purchasing families who were just enslaved.

Reactions: fygever

fygever

Mar 5, 2020
I don't know that you can link two newly created slaves at the beginning of the game as family, but you can certainly buy or breed sisters for yourself once the game is up and running, in several different ways. You could clone and implant two daughters, breed two slaves together twice, or choose a special slave you have customized and father two daughters with her yourself. If I recall, there is even a random story event or two involving purchasing families who were just enslaved.
Thanks for the reply.

Nice. I will try it.

I am testing the new version.
I'm still in character creation playing around with the options a bit.

I'm pleasantly surprised because they did a very good job of sorting the texts better and separating the data into tabs, keeping stats, adding and improving various things.

svornost

Jun 1, 2020

If you're using a recent version of pregmod, you should be able to use the options at the top to do what you want.

Add the first slave, then pick "Start over with a finalized slave's relative" from the top link bar. Pick her, pick "Older Sister" or "Younger Sister". Add that slave. Pick "Start over with a finalized slave's relative" again. Pick the first slave, pick "Daughter"; go to the Family tab, where it says "Her father is unknown to you", click "Change", click "You", add that slave. Repeat as necessary depending how many daughters/granddaughters you want from the two starting sisters.

Reactions: scrumbles

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I need a bit of help with the game, not an issue but legality. I like the game and the mods with pregmod, but i'm very paranoid with the loli stuff being there. I always turn the extreme options off (watersports, extreme options, etc) but it's still on the computer. Could i run into issues with this?
Not really no, unless you shove the game in someones face and tell him about how you have 500+ loli slaves or read through the 2-3 loli supported events in public then nobody will bat an eye. If your country won't give two shits about the text game being around sex slaves I really doubt they'd care about the random number applied in the paragraphs.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes