Nov 14, 2019
Options » Game Options » Content & flavour » Experimental male pronouns are currently » Enabled
Apply backward compatibility once clicked (press the link at the top of that very tab: Apply Backwards Compatibility Update)
Please note that a few events may ignore your settings. As for the art packs, I'm not sure which one makes your slaves look more "manly".
I must be blind, I don't see what you're talking about at all. Perhaps a screenshot would help?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I must be blind, I don't see what you're talking about at all. Perhaps a screenshot would help?
Uh, what version are you playing? That was for pregmod (sorry, I cannot direct link it, just google "free cities" pregmod and you'll find it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly do not remember if male pronouns can be enabled in the regular, vanilla edition.

Last edited:

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
can anyone link a portable version of fc pregmod? I've been tinkering for a day now and i cant still make it work in joiplay it says the intro event passage is missing although i have the complete files :( i hope somebody could help tia!

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
excuse me if someone ask it before, but im a newbie in this game, i ha e the prego version and have with vector pack, but there are some clothes tant dont load, its like there are nude, there is a way to fix it? or if you know a better recorse pack i reall apreciated, thanks so much

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
does anyone have the most recent pregomod for the 10.7.1 version of the game
also how do you exactly use the mod, I am kind of new to this so I was wondering what to d0

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
Pregmod is entirely standalone (it's consumed the entire vanilla game at this point). You can just go download it and play (pretty sure I can't link from here, since it's got prohibited content, but I'm sure you can find it). There are links to the precompiled builds (and imagepacks if you want those) in the readme file.

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
wow, latest webgl commits make slaves face more lively now, not only that they added more details so you now can actually see freckles in potrait, and there's clothes too (well some clothes are still missing tho).

The pregmod devs are absolute gigachads, no patreon bullshit, transparent progress, open source, actively developing their game, and no drama.

Nov 26, 2018
Im a new player and just started the game with the pinned original version, but today found out that 4.0.0-alpha.4 exists.
Looks like my saves are not compatible, do I need to abandon the saves and restart?
Uhm where can that strange version be found because 10.7.1 should be latest or not? I get confused a bit by the version numbers. Can anyone tell me where to find that mystical Alpha 4. version?
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Sorry, I saw now that you were talking about pregmod being in alpha version 4.Alpha 7. Sorry for bothering.

Last edited:

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
If you're playing pregmod, both vector art packs are built-in, and there are links in the Options screen to the downloads for the WebGL art and the render pack.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
wow, latest webgl commits make slaves face more lively now, not only that they added more details so you now can actually see freckles in potrait, and there's clothes too (well some clothes are still missing tho).

The pregmod devs are absolute gigachads, no patreon bullshit, transparent progress, open source, actively developing their game, and no drama.
i have it but doesent show any clothes, there is something i missing?

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
i have it but doesent show any clothes, there is something i missing?
Did you compile it from latest master branch? and make sure you downloaded the latest webgl renders and put it in resources folder.
Edit: Some clothes doesn't have renders yet

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Did you compile it from latest master branch? and make sure you downloaded the latest webgl renders and put it in resources folder.
Edit: Some clothes doesn't have renders yet
i dowloaded as zip and put te webgi in the both resource folder

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes