Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Not to my knowledge but once you get the hang of how the game works, It's not a very complex game.
Thanks for the reply.
I have some questions about how various traits affect the sale price of slaves. (Is it better for them to be frightened or devoted, or both when sold, etc).
Also what is the effect of the personal interactions between the MC and slaves (Give Hug, Grope, etc). I couldn’t find anything in the in-game encyclopedia.if anyone here knows anything about it, I would appreciate any info.

Jan 18, 2021
I have some questions about how various traits affect the sale price of slaves. (Is it better for them to be frightened or devoted, or both when sold, etc).
I suggest that you experiment a bit. Note that the value of your slaves will be influenced by your choices in Future Societies. For example, if you select Paternalism ("You are pursuing a vision of slave improvement, including slaves' health, mental well-being, and education.") then it is probably not a good idea to sell a slave that is uneducated, terrified and injured. But if you had selected Degradationism, then mistreating your slaves could improve your sales.
Also what is the effect of the personal interactions between the MC and slaves (Give Hug, Grope, etc). I couldn’t find anything in the in-game encyclopedia.if anyone here knows anything about it, I would appreciate any info.
The random interactions at the bottom of the main page should not have any lasting effects, except that some slaves might lose their virginity. The interactions from the "Work" tab of individual slaves can have various effects, usually highlighted by colored text telling you if the trust or fear has increased or decreased. Note that the same interaction can have different effects depending on the current state of the slave: for example, a devoted slave will be happy to lose her virginity to you, while a reluctant slave will hate it.

Reactions: Argentus67

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Just a quick question for anyone who might be in the know! Is the new sex system still being worked on, and is the webgl still being made. Been bored recently and might try building a few smaller mods for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
How do you initiate the cat girl project? I've never done it before so I might as well try it.
You have to buy the gene lab and start it from there

Is there any kind of wiki resource for this game? I have a ton of questions. I just started playing the pregmod.
There is a built-in In game wiki actually you can access it from the side bar, its not much but it should help you understanding the mechanics of it

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Just a quick question for anyone who might be in the know! Is the new sex system still being worked on, and is the webgl still being made. Been bored recently and might try building a few smaller mods for this.
I'm not sure if it's worked on currently but Since it's open source I believe you can make your mods and submit them to the pregmod forum on github, and they'll probably get integrated into the main mod. Also if you can add new stuff to webgl, please do XD

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
You always want more devotion. Whether you prefer fear or trust is going to depend on where the slave is at currently. You usually want devoted slaves to trust you and hateful slaves to fear you (unless you're hardcore Degradationist, in which case you probably want almost all slaves to fear you).

There are basically four categories for normal slaves, as far as devotion and trust/fear go (throughout the game, whether you're selling them or not). In order by value:
1. Devoted and trusting - most valuable, and most pliant. More devotion and more trust are better in this range.
2. Devoted and fearful - totally obedient, but less valuable. More devotion and less fear is better in this range.
3. Hateful and fearful - problematic. More devotion and more fear are better in this range.
4. Defiant (i.e. hateful and trusting) - effectively worthless. More devotion and more fear are better in this range.

The best advice really is, as UnwrappedGodiva said, to experiment a bit, and pay attention to what the game is telling you in slave descriptions, end-week summaries, and appraisals. If you enable debug mode you can see some of the intermediate calculations in tooltips over sales prices and beauty/sex scores, which might help a bit.

The new sex system has been getting some contributions from a few folks, but the guy who originally built it did half the work and then wandered off to do something else, like he does with all his projects (farmyard, nursery, etc). If you'd like to help, you're more than welcome; there's lots to do. On the Webgl front, Elohiem is working on it on and off, and he also accepts contributions. See MR 9324 for details.

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I'm not sure if it's worked on currently but Since it's open source I believe you can make your mods and submit them to the pregmod forum on github, and they'll probably get integrated into the main mod. Also if you can add new stuff to webgl, please do XD
but the guy who originally built it did half the work and then wandered off to do something else, like he does with all his projects (farmyard, nursery, etc). If you'd like to help, you're more than welcome; there's lots to do.
Yes just didn't want to step on any toes as it were! I am quite competent at 3D modelling and clothing etc and have all the tools for the job, not actually touched webgl before, but it would only take a small amount of time to get the basics.
I would be keen to see the new sex system filled out, but unfortunately grammar/ punctuation and spelling are not my strong points, so probably best leave that, especially if people are already working on it.
I did try the nursery mod in one playthrough, although not overly interesting for me it did seem semi functional, but small and buggy. That could be a good place to start learning, will check the code tomorrow.
Thanks both.
Other than that I was more thinking of new smaller events etc.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Yes just didn't want to step on any toes as it were! I am quite competent at 3D modelling and clothing etc and have all the tools for the job, not actually touched webgl before, but it would only take a small amount of time to get the basics.
I would be keen to see the new sex system filled out, but unfortunately grammar/ punctuation and spelling are not my strong points, so probably best leave that, especially if people are already working on it.
I did try the nursery mod in one playthrough, although not overly interesting for me it did seem semi functional, but small and buggy. That could be a good place to start learning, will check the code tomorrow.
Thanks both.
By all means do what you can and then share it if you need someone with a different skillset to help.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Thanks both.
The more varied events the better, looking forward to your output!

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Can you provide some screens?

From from I've seen yes, some noses in Asian race look mostly flat, but that's due how aging works in webgl (with aging noses become less flat).
This might be the reason why dev removed races from the face morphing, but I would rather have this problem(?)* than everyone having the same face (rn in the official version the only difference between races are nose and lips form, the face itself stays the same).

Again I've just unlocked aging limits and returned face morphing for each race, I didn't change how webgl itself works.

* (?) Im not an expert on how Asian children noses look like (never even looked at them), maybe that's how it works physiologically? I really don't know.
New Pregmod version dropped a week ago, would really appreciate your fixes!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How do I get a school to contact me about opening a local branch? Do I need to purchase a specific amount from a certain school for them to contact me? I already had one contact me about what direction they should take the school.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
How do I get a school to contact me about opening a local branch? Do I need to purchase a specific amount from a certain school for them to contact me? I already had one contact me about what direction they should take the school.
You must buy some slaves of this school.
I made a mistake. This is a requirement for school .
Here's code for .

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
New Pregmod version dropped a week ago, would really appreciate your fixes!
It was already updated:

I usually update it more often than releases (bc I use master branch for the base), so even if it says old version all new stuff should be already there.

Reactions: Yukemoto

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
It was already updated:

I usually update it more often than releases (bc I use master branch for the base), so even if it says old version all new stuff should be already there.
About this patch. You just change p.applyPanty and p.underage , right?

bews

Aug 1, 2020
About this patch. You just change p.applyPanty and p.underage , right?
Removed: all underage checks (including forced panties), height limits.
Changed: visual age limit was lowered from 18 to 7 (below 7 produces artifacts), lips color now is the same as nipple color (for white skin it was a lot darker for some reason), body oil by 0.5.
Restored: face morphing for different races (it was removed in the last update without any replacement, have no idea why).

Also turns out there was some changes to webgl in the c-section MR, so I've updated the patch:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Removed: all underage checks (including forced panties), height limits.
Changed: visual age limit was lowered from 18 to 7 (below 7 produces artifacts), lips color now is the same as nipple color (for white skin it was a lot darker for some reason), body oil by 0.5.
Restored: face morphing for different races (it was removed in the last update without any replacement, have no idea why).

Also turns out there was some changes to webgl in the c-section MR, so I've updated the patch:

THIS is what I needed! Glad you caught that, thank you for your diligence!

bews

Aug 1, 2020
If anyone interested I've made a custom stat bar mod based on this

It looks like this:
2022-04-09_00-16-15.png

To install it:
  1. Create mods/ directory next to the html file and put custom-stat-bars folder inside
  2. Enable this mod in Options > Game Options > Experimental > Edit mod list
  3. Enable Granular slave stat numbers in Options > Summary Options
I've already included it into my patched version, so u can skip the first step there :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes