Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Guys, Alpha.17 just released. they seem to be focusing on the player character, they added diet system which you can access from personal affairs. they also added a new event which I can't seem to be able to trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
can someone please remind me what is the name of the program for launching html games with an increased storage space for saves and accelerated work. thanks

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
can't figure out what rule is preventing my slave from building muscle

I have several rules set up, but for some reason when I set one of the slaves to work out, it automatically sets her to a standard diet, saying she reached the target musculature, but she hasn't, am I just reading it wrong or did a mess up somewhere?
Like she has a musculature of 3, but the rule is ≤ 10 they work out. and the only other rule that effect musculature is the one that reads if they are above 10, and sets it to no default setting.
I have another slave that is working out, but she's at -61 so it I don't think it's a signage thing.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
can't figure out what rule is preventing my slave from building muscle
If it's just one particular slave then it's most likely because of a genetic quirk called Myotonic dystrophy, which is responsible for constant muscle loss.
You can check if that's the case in the exotic tab in remote surgery if you purchased and upgraded the gene sequencer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may find something similar on other slave as well but if it instead of saying Activated it says Carrier.
it means it has a chance of passing it to her offspring. There are other quirks that have different effects as well.

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
can someone please remind me what is the name of the program for launching html games with an increased storage space for saves and accelerated work. thanks
I don't know if there's specific application that does that for all HTML5 games but you can edit the storage space in Firefox.
alternatively you can download FCHost.

You can find it on the pregmod page on gitgud (I would link it but the comment will be taken down.)

As far as I'm aware though FCHost is only designed to run Free cities.

l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
Why do I have such a small influx of money if I pumped the farm to the maximum, assigned 200 slaves and 3 animals. I bet on the show and the food, but there is no money from the food.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
If it's just one particular slave then it's most likely because of a genetic quirk called Myotonic dystrophy, which is responsible for constant muscle loss.
You can check if that's the case in the exotic tab in remote surgery if you purchased and upgraded the gene sequencer.
thanks but it's not that, it's the rules saying they've "reached target musculature" and then setting them to default meal, same with weight, I have my healthy weight rule set to be between -25 and 25, but it sets them to the default healthy meal at 29/-29

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
thanks but it's not that, it's the rules saying they've "reached target musculature" and then setting them to default meal, same with weight, I have my healthy weight rule set to be between -25 and 25, but it sets them to the default healthy meal at 29/-29
I think it might be a conflict in the ruleset, can you send me your savegame, or export the rulesets you have and I'll take a look at them

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
Why do I have such a small influx of money if I pumped the farm to the maximum, assigned 200 slaves and 3 animals. I bet on the show and the food, but there is no money from the food.
I think bews mentioned a while ago that selling food was temporarily disabled for balancing issues

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
there was also a priorities thing, I thought I had the rule to make them gain muscle was higher then lose weight, but once one of the slaves, the current Schoolteacher, got to a reached a certain point, she stopped gaining muscle and prioritized losing weight

Argentus67

Nov 19, 2021
I was somewhat able to fix it by editing the condition and the physical regimen like this. and setting this rule to the highest priority
You can change the numbers as you see fit.
if that don't work then well I'm not really sure what else might be causing this

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm now convinced someone high up implemented the new Rules Assistant Format to sabotage this game.

On another note, is there a way to edit the HTML file to make it so I can increase the number of week end events, I used to edit it to allow 12 every week, but thats not working, it defaults to 3 whether manual or automatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Argentus67

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I'm now convinced someone high up implemented the new Rules Assistant Format to sabotage this game.

On another note, is there a way to edit the HTML file to make it so I can increase the number of week end events, I used to edit it to allow 12 every week, but thats not working, it defaults to 3 whether manual or automatic.
Its more like they thought they were doing good by making things easier.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

• Sad
Reactions: PsyTurtle

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Making this its own post:

On another note, is there a way to edit the HTML file to make it so I can increase the number of week end events?
I used to edit it to allow 12 every week, but that's not working, it defaults to 3 whether manual or automatic.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes