scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Oh wow, even just a few basic ones are a huge chunk of text, anyone have suggestions for the best way to save / share them?
You could save them into a TXT file and upload it, it's among the allowed file extensions. Or compress the TXT file and upload the ZIP archive. Or paste the rules onto a website such as pastebin.com or paste.ee, and share the link.

Reactions: ririmudev

DERDER22

Sep 11, 2021
Here are some basic rules i use to get the basics set up and then tweak as necessary not perfect but it skip a lot of manual labor, the other file are the rules I used for my last save where I tried to make as much money as possible withe out using my slaves for anything other then manual labor

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Here are some basic rules i use to get the basics set up and then tweak as necessary not perfect but it skip a lot of manual labor, the other file are the rules I used for my last save where I tried to make as much money as possible withe out using my slaves for anything other then manual labor
These are pretty solid, thanks!

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Here are my rules, obedience and health should be self explanitory, random is just random stuff I thought others might be able to reference.

They likely all need touching up as they are a bit older and I play a kind paternalist rather than the most numerical effective choices.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Here are my rules, obedience and health should be self explanitory, random is just random stuff I thought others might be able to reference.

They likely all need touching up as they are a bit older and I play a kind paternalist rather than the most numerical effective choices.
i like these are interesting and appreciated. the indenture rules are a nice touch

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
what can i do if i want my slave together but at the end of the weeks saids " Since the rules forbid the relationship between Productivity and Sincerity, they are forced apart "?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
what can i do if i want my slave together but at the end of the weeks saids " Since the rules forbid the relationship between Productivity and Sincerity, they are forced apart "?
Check your rules. You read that message if "Behavior -> Relationship rules" is set to "Restrictive". Either you change it, or you exempt the slaves you want to set up.

On a side note, married slaves are exempted by default.

Reactions: qwermhv

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. open rules assistant (R key. or found under tools)
2. select "obedient slaves" ruleset.
3. select behavior
4. scroll down to "relationship rules" and switch it to "permissive". This allows your slaves to become lovers.
5. click on "apply rule" to save it and apply it to all obedient slaves. In some older versions you would need to first click save and then apply.

Additionally. look through your other rules make sure there is no other ruleset that automatically triggers and sets slave relationships to "just friends" (slaves forbidden to be lovers. allowed to be friends) or "restrictive" (friends forbidden to be lovers. forbidden to be friends with each other)

Personally I only keep 2 rule sets
Obedient Slaves
Disobedient Slaves

To avoid race conditions and rule conflicts.

Reactions: qwermhv

CLAS-SIFIED

Jul 14, 2020
i have been trying to find out how to fix this and the closest thing i found was "localstorage exceeded" then i look at the error message again and it was "SessionStorage quota exceeded" i am using opera with the auto close all tabs on browser close off however i have closed opera and restarted my pc(laptop(it's trash but not this trash) ) 3 times and it didn't change so i have no clue what to do, i will tell you what i did i was bulk buying growth research institute slaves to put in the arcade, i bought 174-ish before when i tried to go to the next slave it displayed "SessionStorage quota exceeded" (dont remember the smaller error messages) and every time i try to reload the save it says "SessionStorage quota exceeded Aborting".

Riasgregory64

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know what is flipping? I'm using the pregmod version and I noticed in my upkeep that "flipping" is eating a lot of my income and always putting me in an actual debt spiral. What is that and how is it activated? I resorted to reloading a save file that doesn't have it yet. Can anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes