Apr 23, 2022
(questions)
Different stats have different maximums, what exactly are you looking for?
Boobs and butts have a limit for hormone-based improvement (they stop growing there), and another limit for drug-based improvement (they start shrinking there). Those depend on various personal factors, and as far as I can tell, they don't have dedicated maximum or can-improve functions.
Intelligence has a simple limit of "genetic int" + 10, meaning you can improve it by 10 unless the slave has done psychosuppressants or was mindbroken (in those cases you can get it back to original level + 10). You can check it with canImproveIntelligence(slave).

Height can be improved with growth stimulants, which are unlocked in drug dispensary. Hormones don't do anything for height.
There's no such document as far as I know. You can ask about specific things here.
You can shrink or broaden shoulders with hormones before 25, and with surgery in general. There's height modifying surgery too. AFAIK, they are not immediately obvious or count against body purism, but enough modification will cause some downsides.

On the pregmod, did they take arcades out or something? I can't seem to find them like I would normally in the building sections.
You can build them in market sectors.

Reactions: Roseys

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Different stats have different maximums, what exactly are you looking for?
Nothing specifing in fact, when searching which height is good for a bodyguard, i found the command " maxHeight(getSlave(V.AS)) " who give, if i'm not mistaken, the maximum size the slave can get ?

For example, on the slave that will become my bodyguard, she is actually, in metric, 175CM tall or 68.9 in/ 5 ft 9 in but the command tell me she can get at tall as 197CM, so 76.77 in/ about 6 ft 5 in (Using a convertor online, so sorry if it's wrong.)

And when searching the market slave, i had a lot of slave with small ass/flat chested or small boobs size, so i was just curious if there was the equivalent command to see what size they can get.

Boobs and butts have a limit for hormone-based improvement (they stop growing there), and another limit for drug-based improvement (they start shrinking there). Those depend on various personal factors, and as far as I can tell, they don't have dedicated maximum or can-improve functions.
I see, thank you !

Intelligence has a simple limit of "genetic int" + 10, meaning you can improve it by 10 unless the slave has done psychosuppressants or was mindbroken (in those cases you can get it back to original level + 10). You can check it with canImproveIntelligence(slave).
Good to know, thank you !

Height can be improved with growth stimulants, which are unlocked in drug dispensary. Hormones don't do anything for height.
Oh, i thought that XY hormone affected Height and muscles, good to know that it don't affect height, will change the hormonal treatment of my bodyguard then !

There's no such document as far as I know. You can ask about specific things here.
Yeah such document would have surprised me, i guess i will note all question i may have and ask them later, don't want to spam this topic with one question or two at time :p

You can shrink or broaden shoulders with hormones before 25, and with surgery in general. There's height modifying surgery too. AFAIK, they are not immediately obvious or count against body purism, but enough modification will cause some downsides
I see, thank you for the precision ! i'm trying to not use surgery on my current run, but it's good to know that those are, potentially, no immediate impact.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Trying out Pregmod for the first time, and is it recommended that I start on the easiest difficulty the first time around?
I started a new game, and was immediately overwhelmed with the deluge of choices presented to me, and although I've seen people recommend just to cheat for a 'good' start, I feel like I wouldn't be able to learn the systems within the game if I start with cheats. Although, it can also be argued that starting on the easiest difficulty 'counts' as cheating.

Apr 23, 2022
I want to share some mistakes I realized I've been making. Maybe someone can learn from them.

First, if you're breaking a resistant slave and eventually want to make them devoted and trusting, you'll make yourself a disservice if you push their fear too far. Bringing trust back up will take forever, and you only need so much fear to get a positive effect on devotion. I'm going with slightly below -20 (frightened) for ambivalent and resistant, and slightly below -50 (terrified) for hateful; I may even start giving out fear-reducing items like nice collars when they hit a devotion threshold.
A related mistake is putting too much "pressure tools" at once; weekly devotion gain is limited, and many tools give fear in addition to devotion, so you get extra fear without benefit. First things to use are devotion boosters that don't give fear - vibes, chastity punishment, curatives if necessary, school rather than cellblock or confinement. Of course, that doesn't apply if you're giving personal attention and the limit on devotion gain is removed.

Second, if you have an automatic rule to target some asset size, don't give it a condition based on that size, like if boobs < 500, target boobs >= 500. In this case, once they hit the desired size, the rule will stop applying and won't take them off the drugs. I noticed it when my auto-targeted femboys started showing "breasts cannot be reduced any further" in their reports one after another.
Similarly, don't add if drugs == "none" if you don't want a rule to mess with other drug related rules, you'll have the same problem as above. You can achieve that with drugs == "none" || drugs == "(whatever drugs the rule would apply)".

Trying out Pregmod for the first time, and is it recommended that I start on the easiest difficulty the first time around?
I started a new game, and was immediately overwhelmed with the deluge of choices presented to me, and although I've seen people recommend just to cheat for a 'good' start, I feel like I wouldn't be able to learn the systems within the game if I start with cheats. Although, it can also be argued that starting on the easiest difficulty 'counts' as cheating.
I started on normal diff, and it was fine.
I'd say don't enable any mods on your first playthrough (security mod in particular adds a lot of new features); other than that, just learn one thing at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inazumasexual
Aug 3, 2022
Download this file and extract. the html is all you need for a purely text based game.
Mega

If you want the vector images then you have two sets to choose from the original vextor art and the updated vector art ( i recommend the update )
The original artwork is put into a resources folder :
Original Vecotrs for 0.7 ==> Mega

Updated ==>
The updated files are found here and should all be in the artTools folder.

You do not need the other src/bin etc stuff if you work with the above.
This game is a constant work in progress so you can always get a update html from
==>Mega
But they are work in progress file and may have errors, but if you want something new work in progress files may have that.

====OR====

I put the files into a zip for you and added resources and updated vectors, I have not included the webm files (I found them somewhat random).

Mega
PS: First upload of this type so let me know if I missed something.
The zip link that you is no longer working can you re-upload it or update it plz

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So i just need to download the bregmod??
The zip link that you is no longer working can you re-upload it or update it plz
Yes, pretty much everything you want is included in pregmod.

I appreciate you using the forum search but you are responding to posts that are years old while the mod is still actively developed.

We are not allowed to link to it so you aren't going to find the link using forum search, you have to use an outside search engine to look for free cities pregmod.

Reactions: The Man Of Honor
Aug 3, 2022
Yes, pretty much everything you want is included in pregmod.

I appreciate you using the forum search but you are responding to posts that are years old while the mod is still actively developed.

We are not allowed to link to it so you aren't going to find the link using forum search, you have to use an outside search engine to look for free cities pregmod.
I find it, it's actually interesting and i like all the new content, what i was searching for is the updated images pack.

Thanks for helping anyways.

RendraDesta7

Sep 14, 2022
How to get arcology upgrade,I mean where is the menu? Cause im still confuse playing this game ( I want to get the incubator upgrade )

svornost

Jun 1, 2020
How to get arcology upgrade,I mean where is the menu? Cause im still confuse playing this game ( I want to get the incubator upgrade )
Manage Arcology, Construction section.
Build the drone security system, then the water reclamation system, then the solar panels, then the transmission line upgrade.
Then head back to Manage Penthouse to build the Incubator.

RendraDesta7

Sep 14, 2022
Manage Arcology, Construction section.
Build the drone security system, then the water reclamation system, then the solar panels, then the transmission line upgrade.
Then head back to Manage Penthouse to build the Incubator.
thankyou!!! you're my savior

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
I know this game is abandoned, but how far in development did it get? is it enough to make it still worth playing, or should I just wait for that new Free Cities: Origins spin-off to get sufficiently updated?

Reactions: Roderik96

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I know this game is abandoned, but how far in development did it get? is it enough to make it still worth playing, or should I just wait for that new Free Cities: Origins spin-off to get sufficiently updated?
It was quite playable when official development ended. It's even better now with the mod community updating it on a roughly monthly basis.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes