MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I remember a funny thing about infinite milkies in this game. A pregnant mother would never stop lactating, even after birth. It seems this version of pregmod makes them dry up after a while.

Jan 18, 2021
I remember a funny thing about infinite milkies in this game. A pregnant mother would never stop lactating, even after birth. It seems this version of pregmod makes them dry up after a while.
I think that they could always dry up after a while in pregmod. But it depends on many factors, including the rules to induce or maintain lactation (check the "Rules" tab for each slave). Also, the genetic quirk "galactorrhea" can make the slaves lactate at any time (this was added to the game in 2020).

Note that in real life, mothers can produce milk for two to three years after birth even if most of them decide to stop after less than a year. In fact, the World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding for two years or more. If you translate that to the number of weeks in Free Cities, this means that if a mother gives birth early in the game, you would still have to wait more than 100 weeks before she cannot produce milk anymore. This is virtually forever in this game. On the other hand, slavery is not kind to these mothers so it makes sense that they dry up earlier than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenBen95

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
One thing that keeps me from pulling my hair out is training slaves to do those unique jobs. I fucking hated that while it made sense, the past career was the only way they were any good at it. No slave was restricted to doing it anyway, but a slave without it was never better than a slave who considered it a part of their old life. They would always preform better, and if it was something that made money, they would naturally make more than those random slaves you put in.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
God damn the Special Forces are money whores. They say they'd make me profit, but I just see them eating my money like it's pizza.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Apparently catgirl x human= catgirl offspring. I don't know what I was expecting. But that makes sense. There aren't any "naturally occurring" kemonomimi, after all. (I'm used to crossbreeding in these kinds of games producing kemonomimi.)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Catgirl is already human DNA mixed in with cat DNA to make a chimera. Did you think adding human semen to something with cat DNA was going to make anything else? If anything it would probably just birth a more naturally looking human with cat features, but that genetic abomination already exists. All it can do is pass on its genes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Catgirl is already human DNA mixed in with cat DNA to make a chimera. Did you think adding human semen to something with cat DNA was going to make anything else? If anything it would probably just birth a more naturally looking human with cat features, but that genetic abomination already exists. All it can do is pass on its genes.
I think I was expecting catgirl x human to make a mostly mundane human tbh.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
dfc.png

What does the game say at the end of the week?
Afaik a few factors limit the effects of breast injections: poor health, restricted diet (or just low weight), induced NCS.
Genetics (androgyny, neoteny and again induced NCS) and, iirc, training and hormones, may block or impact negatively on her natural development.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It says her health and diet support growth, and they grow quickly, but she's been flat for a few weeks now.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes