crimbothedestroyer

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah I got the art pack running with no problems, so I guess it was a safe positive, especially since it apperantly detected it using machine learning

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
What is requirement for shota appearance??

Last time i test, it's always sissy or young bitch lol

Edited: nvm i figure out now

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Mercenary : When and how we can allow mercenary inside arcology also which week?

Note : i didn't use special forces but use another about rebellion and military stuff i think?

There's authority and security.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Mercenary : When and how we can allow mercenary inside arcology also which week?
Mercenaries are part of the standard game, no mods needed. You can hire them during the 31st week. Iirc, there are no requirements. Your rep will take a hit, but it doesn't matter in the long run. Buy and convert some quarters of your arcology to accommodate them and cut expenses.
Read src\events\timeGatedPlotEvent.js for the full list of vanilla events.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I hope there's eventually true genetic molestation of slaves, make some really weird combos of genetic traits. We already go gene splicing IRL, and the FC have some whacky sci-fi tech most of the time it's ever shown, so doing weird things to genetics honestly sounds like a reward for some kind of late game for actually having the money to do it.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I hope there's eventually true genetic molestation of slaves, make some really weird combos of genetic traits. We already go gene splicing IRL, and the FC have some whacky sci-fi tech most of the time it's ever shown, so doing weird things to genetics honestly sounds like a reward for some kind of late game for actually having the money to do it.
You mean something like what's possible with the in-game cheat engine, but without having to cheat?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yes, in fact I actually did cheat once, and something must be checking the game for hackerman, because the kids don't actually inherit whatever hair color I give them, even if it's considered genetic.

Jan 18, 2021
If you enable the catgirl mod, then you can already have some unusual stuff. It would be nice if this would appear as a set of genetic traits that could be easily induced or removed from existing slaves, after the corresponding research project has been completed.

Currently, the catgirl mod is handled as a new race (slave.race === "catgirl") instead of a set of genetic quirks (slave.geneticQuirks.*), but that could be changed if someone writes the code for it. There could be separate generic quirks for cat ears, eyes, tail, etc. This should probably still be gated behind some expensive research project like with the current catgirl mod.

If some developer is really motivated to go for it, then this could be extended to other animal traits so that those who are into genetic molestation or furry kinks could create weird slaves. One could create girls that will "naturally" grow some cat ears, dog tail, horse cock, cow udders, etc. o_O And their kids would inherit some or all of these traits.

And now the WebGL developer will probably hate me for suggesting all these new combinations that would need new models. :sneaky:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If I remember the cat girl mod is as far as it'll go, because I think the origins of the mod is from 4chan, and 4chan hates furries (I don't really like them either). I would be satisfied if some of the traits weren't just, is an albino, has a lot of kids apparently, ect. I'd prefer something even simpler like sneaking a blonde gene into people and getting blonde hair in kids that wouldn't normally have it. To keep it even a little grounded, the mother would never actually change hair color because it's something that would happen when the cells are developing, but all the kids would get it as they grow.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
If I remember the cat girl mod is as far as it'll go, because I think the origins of the mod is from 4chan, and 4chan hates furries (I don't really like them either). I would be satisfied if some of the traits weren't just, is an albino, has a lot of kids apparently, ect. I'd prefer something even simpler like sneaking a blonde gene into people and getting blonde hair in kids that wouldn't normally have it. To keep it even a little grounded, the mother would never actually change hair color because it's something that would happen when the cells are developing, but all the kids would get it as they grow.
It is less that furry content itself is banned and more that the 'furry-anons' were undesirable members of the community who repeatedly shit the threads between 'idea man'ing and trying to cry bully game devs / mod devs into working on their ideas instead of the items on the road map.

Nekomod happened because someone or someones actually sat down and did the work to build a presentable prototype compared to furmod that had one super-pre-alpha fart of a release in the span of five years of talking about it.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
There was a demi-human mod in the works. It would've been unlockable after doing the catgirl story line. It was discussed on the gitgud. It was supposed to add genetic kemonomimi, iirc? (There might've been other features as well, I can't recall right now.) I dunno what the progress is on that. Might still be in progress or it might've been halted completely.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It is less that furry content itself is banned and more that the 'furry-anons' were undesirable members of the community who repeatedly shit the threads between 'idea man'ing and trying to cry bully game devs / mod devs into working on their ideas instead of the items on the road map.
Undesirable furrys who try to make everything about them? Why, that's the same type of people I always see. Perhaps they truly are a blight on this world.

Ahem, while cat girls and stuff is cute, that would just be a bonus for me, I just kinda wanna play jigsaw puzzles with genetics and make some weird genetics the norm for some slaves.

Apr 23, 2022
I have a problem. I'm in the rival event chain, and I planned to use hacking skill and get both the rival and the hostage. But the hostage event, which gives the hacking option, never triggered, and I get the rival surrender event when I end the week. I suspect the rival's position is so bad that she loses instantly - she has 8m GSP compared to my 22m and others' 18m.

Any ideas how to turn it around?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Any ideas how to turn it around?
At the end of the week, the game evaluates the formula:
(V.rival.prosperity - V.rival.power + 10) / V.arcologies[0].prosperity
If the result is lower than 0.5 (as in your case), the rival surrenders him/herself.
Otherwise, you can spend some money and damage the enemy arcology, or use your hacking skills and end the conflict.

If you really want to trigger the latter event, I guess you can open the console (on Windows/Linux: press F12 on a desktop computer, Fn+F12 on a laptop) and play with the variables (I lowered V.arcologies[0].prosperity, that is your prosperity, from 221 to 121); then restore the original value the next week. Save when you trigger the event: as you know, you have a 50/50 chance of capturing your rival.

Reactions: tarrasqueSorcerer

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone !

I'm looking for some help concerning some console commands for the mod, more precisely, the command who gave the "potential" on size.

for example: i know that the command : maxHeight(getSlave(V.AS)) can give us an idea of the maxheight one slave can reach, is there similar command with boobs, ass etc?

Another question: I have a slave with a potency to be a bodyguard, she's a little short, BUT can reach the desired height, so i gave her some male hormonal treatment in the hope that it will help her grow -she's under 25-.

I was wondering if there a document somewhere with general information about how to reach some objectif, like i said "You're slave is under 25 and you want here to be more tall? use this drug, it will take X amount of time and the secondary effect are.."

Or more generally, what option you have to make slave taller/shorter, how to make shoulder less broad, etc etc

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
On the pregmod, did they take arcades out or something? I can't seem to find them like I would normally in the building sections.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes