Free Obsessions is an adult orientated high quality dating sim game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-04
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Developer: DRincs -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Canto Forte Thanks for the game.

1.png fasd.png car.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Is that shirt supposed to be ripped? Because it's obviously just some quick eraser job done with photoshop.

So far there is no NTR. The renders are decent (but in fucking 720p). In the beginning you define the relationship between MC, his parents and his 3 sisters but it's longer than necessary. You can give MC a name but sometimes it's back to the default name (Liam). Oh, and the english is horrible.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well mc looks like a 12 yo from the thumbnails but im more interested to see if that notorious tag is avoidable or not so i'll wait for someone else to take the hit and tell us.
There's not much yet, there are 2 scenes one with the landlady crying and there's not much to do unless peak at her robe, and the other is with the housemate, in her room you can grind a bit on her, and that's about it.

Theres a explanation in the end, about love, corruption or blackmail path, and about normal, beta and alpha for your "friends", and that's the game so far.

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There's not much yet, there are 2 scenes one with the landlady crying and there's not much to do unless peak at her robe, and the other is with the housemate, in her room you can grind a bit on her, and that's about it.

Theres a explanation in the end, about love, corruption or blackmail path, anda about normal, beta and alpha for your "friends", and that's the game so far.
So basically it's a hard pass? I appreciate your sacrifice. :KEK:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Not much content for a first release. Hopefully for dev. a comprehensive sequel soon. Pictures are good in themselves. We are waiting for a follow-up.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm any plans for impregnation for the love path in the future development of this game?

Gardan

May 3, 2019
It's more like demo 0.1 than preview, "rubbing his housemate and came inside his pants" - that's what 12year old would do.

I guess see ya in 6 months

PS: 100MB and Patreon ready !

Edit: You know straightaway there is something doggy about this dev - My personal opinion

Goals
1 of 2

$0 of $20 per month

Completion of the first day:
  • scene in the living room with Mia
  • NTR scene with Victoria
Goals
2 of 2
$0 of $500 per month

Game remake:
  • all images in ULTRA HD
  • perfecting the poses
  • improved light effects
  • added animations

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Reading these comments and looking at the Op. I'm interested in playing to experience it but I'll hold off for a few updates.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The game could be interesting, albeit the MC is an annoying idiot that only wants to peek and fuck things up.

Overall in the game we are supposed to have 4 stats:

-Charisma: Gonna guess it will help to improve your relationships with the girls

-Intelligence: Would it be related to catching lies and being more perceptive?

-Strength: Are we gonna fight? can I punch people?

-Agility: X2 my comment about fighting.

About relationships... I guess based on what the game said if you have a good relationship with the girl then no NTR, but if it gets damaged or it's based on things like blackmail can be something reasonable that happens.

On the friends we are going to have 3 types:

-Beta friends: I guess this type won't try to get a girl unless you literally let them.

-Normal friends: Perhaps a fair competition may happen?

-Alpha friends: Idiots that will try to get the girls without caring about you.

My personal guess is... if you want a game with no NTR or really hard to get it you just have to develop a normal relationship with the girl and/or have beta friends.

P.D: The starting part of naming the characters and their relationship with you is simply annoying, just use the no incest line and add an incest patch in a way that could be found.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi, I am the developer of this game.
I hope you liked the idea of this game.
I wanted to clear up some doubts:

On the NTR:
The game is not centralized only on the NTR, it is all NTR scenes can be skipped. There will only be one NTR scene (which can be skipped) in the next version, to develop a "post introduction" that shows the potential of the game.
The MC obtaining corruption points can ask or oblige the partners to get engaged or leave their partner. By default, only one partner will already be engaged.
With many Lover points, the partners will decide independently not to have other relationships.
But if they are very angry they will move away and if you have made certain choices they will betray you with other men.

Lover:
In the next update I will add romantic scenes to the 2 scenes already present.

I'll do a survey to decide which types of scenes I have conncentrare.

If you like the idea of this game Support us.
I gladly accept constructive criticism.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Overall in the game we are supposed to have 4 stats:

-Charisma: Gonna guess it will help to improve your relationships with the girls

-Intelligence: Would it be related to catching lies and being more perceptive?

-Strength: Are we gonna fight? can I punch people?

-Agility: X2 my comment about fighting.
I have not decided yet. If I have to be honest on this aspect, I am taking inspiration from Summer Time Saga.

-Normal friends: Perhaps a fair competition may happen?
Exact

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, I am the developer of this game.
I hope you liked the idea of this game.
I wanted to clear up some doubts:

On the NTR:
The game is not centralized only on the NTR, it is all NTR scenes can be skipped. There will only be one NTR scene (which can be skipped) in the next version, to develop a "post introduction" that shows the potential of the game.
The MC obtaining corruption points can ask or oblige the partners to get engaged or leave their partner. By default, only one partner will already be engaged.
With many Lover points, the partners will decide independently not to have other relationships.
But if they are very angry they will move away and if you have made certain choices they will betray you with other men.

Lover:
In the next update I will add romantic scenes to the 2 scenes already present.

I'll do a survey to decide which types of scenes I have conncentrare.

If you like the idea of this game Support us.
I gladly accept constructive criticism.
my main critic is on the MC.
many, many peoples doesnt like to play a char that appear too young. i think MC look too young, maybe making it a bit more adult (18yo) ?
that would definitly help.
if you scared about the mother or else looking too young (after changing MC to look older), dont hesitate to make them also look older. i bet only a few mother look like perfect young ladies :D and a MILF is a rare specie in this kind of game (its hard to make a good one, but its worth it if you succeed)

just my suggestion/opinion