VN Ren'Py Abandoned Free Obsessions [v1.0a] [DRincs]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And then there are people like me who like it.
sure , i didnt deny it. everybody their own taste.
its up to the dev tochoose if he want to keep this MC and lost people who would like an older version. or change into an older Mc and (maybe) lost many people like you.
i just give my opinion. i didnt specifically ask for a change (well i do for myself), but it wasnt an order XD, i clearly stated that was my opinion.

Reactions: Fzoner95

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
-Platinum tongue: Did you study french just to have more ways to compliment?! you are a master at complementing a girl! you can't fail while complementing a girl and you receive bonus relationship points (250 successful compliments).
that make me laugh hard and bring back the pain of covid-19 to my ribs... (no worries, i'll deal with it)

i cant but just laugh when i see "french" assigned to some sort of manners when its about talking XD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The game could be interesting, albeit the MC is an annoying idiot that only wants to peek and fuck things up.

Overall in the game we are supposed to have 4 stats:

-Charisma: Gonna guess it will help to improve your relationships with the girls

-Intelligence: Would it be related to catching lies and being more perceptive?

-Strength: Are we gonna fight? can I punch people?

-Agility: X2 my comment about fighting.

About relationships... I guess based on what the game said if you have a good relationship with the girl then no NTR, but if it gets damaged or it's based on things like blackmail can be something reasonable that happens.

On the friends we are going to have 3 types:

-Beta friends: I guess this type won't try to get a girl unless you literally let them.

-Normal friends: Perhaps a fair competition may happen?

-Alpha friends: Idiots that will try to get the girls without caring about you.

My personal guess is... if you want a game with no NTR or really hard to get it you just have to develop a normal relationship with the girl and/or have beta friends.

P.D: The starting part of naming the characters and their relationship with you is simply annoying, just use the no incest line and add an incest patch in a way that could be found.
my thoughts on the beta friends is that you might cuck them instead, cause the NTR tag currently is used for netori as well (needs its own to avoid confusion, because people who like one tend to dislike the other). That is assuming they have a gf or something to start with.

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Another idiot (I'm sorry, but when you refer to a woman as he and you say Instagram follow when talking about people is just stupid, everybody knows they're called followers and a woman is a she) with little to no idea about grammar.
I know there are some inaccuracies, it's not my native language.
I will create a public repository on the GitHub, where anyone can improve them or implement new translations.

Reactions: tazaaron

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
high quality?
dont think so
girl floats in mid air in the bed and fingers are inside her body (pic above) ;)
back to the drawing table

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Having a little sister that looks like a 20 year old, and a supposedly big brother that looks like he's 16 is anything but consistent and not something that most will appreciate. Also take Aaryns advice with a grain of salt, it's obvious where it's coming from when one of the main characters in Straight? looks like a 12 year old.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, I am the developer of this game.
I hope you liked the idea of this game.
I wanted to clear up some doubts:

On the NTR:
The game is not centralized only on the NTR, it is all NTR scenes can be skipped. There will only be one NTR scene (which can be skipped) in the next version, to develop a "post introduction" that shows the potential of the game.
The MC obtaining corruption points can ask or oblige the partners to get engaged or leave their partner. By default, only one partner will already be engaged.
With many Lover points, the partners will decide independently not to have other relationships.
But if they are very angry they will move away and if you have made certain choices they will betray you with other men.

Lover:
In the next update I will add romantic scenes to the 2 scenes already present.

I'll do a survey to decide which types of scenes I have conncentrare.

If you like the idea of this game Support us.
I gladly accept constructive criticism.
First things, you should contact Site Staff/Admin/Moderator and request a "Game Developer" tag to be added to your profile. I'm a little surprised nobody has mentioned this yet because it's usually something that a "new" game dev gets told fairly quickly.

Moving on, there's a rather old saying that I think is often important to try and remember: Opinions are like a-holes, everybody has one! Many folks are quick to offer their opinions and/or suggestions so it's important to remember that YOU are the developer of the game, as such it is your decision as to what to include in your game, which suggestions/advice to follow and which to ignore. Also remember that everyone is different, we each have different likes and dislikes. As such there are going to be those who tell you not to include something while others will beg you to include the very same thing! I think the most common "debate" around here is the one about NTR, some want it in a game and others don't want it in a game. For this game it seems to me that you're trying to include some NTR but you're making it avoidable so that *should* be good because it allows those who want NTR to experience it and those who don't want NTR to not experience it. That's what I'd call the "middle ground" that is trying to cater to all, but sadly there will still be those who tell you to either remove the NTR or add more!

There's nothing wrong with seeking advice/suggestions/criticism etc, just don't forget that you're the one who is telling the story and, probably more importantly, that you're the one who is going to have to do all the work! ;) Be a little cautious as to what you agree to change/include/remove etc. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying you should just ignore everyone and do what you want, I'm just saying that you should try to consider both the good and bad. As an example, some are saying that the MC looks too young, others are saying don't change the MC. This is one of those "personal opinion" things, so there's no real right or wrong way to deal with this one. For me, imho, I'd agree with the former, the MC does look a little on the young side, but that's not a deal breaker for me, that's something I can easily ignore. One thing I would point out though, if you do decide to make one of the females the MC's younger sister then it may also be better to make the MC look a little older!

There's a couple other things I'd like to suggest as potentially needing some "improvement". The "Overview" in the OP is very brief and doesn't really give much actual information about the game. Maybe expand that to more than just a single sentence that contains just 11 words! Then there's the version numbering, something I've learnt around here is that many look at the version number as an indication for what they expect to get from a game, so when they see "Version: 1.0a" they're expecting a certain amount of content! It may be better to change the version numbering to better reflect the game's content etc so as not to get peoples expectations too high. The vast majority of games here seem to start off with v0.01 so that might be something you want to consider.

Apologies for having gone on a bit, this turned into more than I initially intended, but I hope that I've been of some help, even if only a little. Best of luck with the game, I'll be trying to keep an eye on this one to see how it develops. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok after checking newer comments NTR is apparently avoidable and actually gave this game a shot. i like the potential of this game for damn sure. the black kids mom could be hotter if shes a sex partner in the future she looks kinda old. either that or he could use a sister. not sure how man friends Mc is gonna have but being able to corrupt/romance their family members can always be fun. the stats system i have no complains with. but confused a little.

for beta- will they get/have a gf regardless and because they're afraid of you they wont let you near their gf? or would they simply not stop you from banging their gf (Bull MC)

Normal - seems like its designed for voyeur and threesom scenes. which makes sense

Aplha friends- seems like blackmail. NTR and Cuck MC scenes right?

next update said there's supposed to be a skippable NTR content? skippable in the sense that we wont see it but it stills happens? or skippable in the sense that we can prevent it from happening? i ask cause NTR can be tricky and id rather not have MC talk about watching a Love interset get plowed if it can be avoided. as you can imagine im completely anti-NTR but that doesnt mean i wont play the game. as long as it's avoidable.

that being said so far the game or the ideas for the game seem really good and it seems like i'd actually patron this game. but yeah ima have to wait to see how that NTR scene in next update plays out.

also what are planned tags/fetishes? impregnation,rape, sleep sex? blackmail i know is already planned but what else?

Edit: ok so i saw on Patreon page the NTR scene is planned for the sister Victoria. not gonna lie if the scene is only skippable and not preventable. considering its a family member or one of the major characters close to the MC. it'll be a game killer for me. but yeah good luck once again dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Ram oss

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Are standard looking mcs just too difficult to find?

On the NTR:
The game is not centralized only on the NTR, it is all NTR scenes can be skipped. There will only be one NTR scene (which can be skipped) in the next version, to develop a "post introduction" that shows the potential of the game.
I hate to ask this, but when you say "can be skipped" do you mean it does happen, we just don't see it, or do you mean it doesn't happen as a result of skipping it?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
why name a 125 mb PREVIEW of a VN a 1.0 (complete) game?
Not worth it in current state, I dont see the point in publishing 20-30 renders and calling it 1.00

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
for beta- will they get/have a gf regardless and because they're afraid of you they wont let you near their gf? or would they simply not stop you from banging their gf (Bull MC)
this type won't try to get a girl unless you literally let them.
if you leave him a girl, you can subsequently have sex with or without the approval of Beta friends.

Aplha friends- seems like blackmail. NTR and Cuck MC scenes right?
yes
next update said there's supposed to be a skippable NTR content? skippable in the sense that we wont see it but it stills happens? or skippable in the sense that we can prevent it from happening? i ask cause NTR can be tricky and id rather not have MC talk about watching a Love interset get plowed if it can be avoided. as you can imagine im completely anti-NTR but that doesnt mean i wont play the game. as long as it's avoidable.
it will be skippable, it will be the only NTR scene that cannot be hindered (for narrative reasons). but if this is ignored, MC only knows: Victoria probably went out with a boy the night before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tags/fetishes?
yes
rape, sleep sex?
yes
impregnation
much further away
blackmail i know is already planned but what else?
lover, stripping, drugs, sex toys, cam girl, lesbo

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it will be skippable, it will be the only NTR scene that cannot be hindered (for narrative reasons). but if this is ignored, MC only knows: Victoria probably went out with a boy the night before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's a 50/50 for me. i know some devs use one NTR scene for the same reason as you. but only to realize you could get the same result with a different scene. and it can push some ppl away cause its not something you were able to prevent no matter what choice you make. that being said its your game so just do what you think is right. as a player i can only decide if i'll keep playing after that. but yeah i wont lie skipping is definitely different then avoiding so i'll just reserve judgment till then.

by the way you might want to add more details to the Overview. cause if ppl see NTR and Incest Tags together with an overiew not explaining much then it could ruin how much attention your game gets...depending on your target audience. prolly cause the tags indicate that your family members will be banged by others and some ppl really hate NTR tag...like no other guy can touch girls kinda hate. which is y some of the other ppl who have commented about NTR have asked if it's avoidable and made the distinction between skippable and avoidable clear.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Good game, keep it up

(what a pitty about the ntr, i have to skip this one)

Good luck with this game, Dev

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
it's a 50/50 for me. i know some devs use one NTR scene for the same reason as you. but only to realize you could get the same result with a different scene. and it can push some ppl away cause its not something you were able to prevent no matter what choice you make. that being said its your game so just do what you think is right. as a player i can only decide if i'll keep playing after that. but yeah i wont lie skipping is definitely different then avoiding so i'll just reserve judgment till then.

by the way you might want to add more details to the Overview. cause if ppl see NTR and Incest Tags together with an overiew not explaining much then it could ruin how much attention your game gets...depending on your target audience. prolly cause the tags indicate that your family members will be banged by others and some ppl really hate NTR tag...like no other guy can touch girls kinda hate. which is y some of the other ppl who have commented about NTR have asked if it's avoidable and made the distinction between skippable and avoidable clear.
I hate to ask this, but when you say "can be skipped" do you mean it does happen, we just don't see it, or do you mean it doesn't happen as a result of skipping it?

I noticed that I could insert a chance to obstruct the scene, but MC will find out that he went out with a boy, but don't know who (storytelling reasons). could it be a valid alternative?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I noticed that I could insert a chance to obstruct the scene, but MC will find out that he went out with a boy, but don't know who (storytelling reasons). could it be a valid alternative?
honestly if you make ANY way to prevent NTR scene i dont think alot of ppl will care how you tell the story. and by the way it sounds i guess gay/trans/sissy is a future tag also? cause it sounds like MC wouldnt know he went out with a boy unless he had a mask or was dressed as a girl. either way just like anything else if its optional then go for it

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm guessing you're determined to do this and I respect that. I might be misinterpreting what you're saying due to a language issue but I think I understand.

However with that I and some others are going to consider your game as unavoidable ntr. I wish you luck with that, but this is not my thing.

Reactions: HansDampf788