VN Ren'Py Abandoned Free Obsessions [v1.0a] [DRincs]

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
One final thought: If English is not your native language would you correct someone who was making a mess of your native language?
I would not do that. In such games, it is important to understand the general meaning. At least I'm quite happy with the translation that I get from a Google translator. But I understand, that all people are different and many can be annoyed by bad grammar.

kmbjx

Apr 9, 2020
description : dating sim
tags: NTR no romance, no harem, no slice of life, no nothing! dating sim without a tag that make it dating sim. noothiiing.

are you sure you know what people searching for dating sim game want to get from a game of dating sim? you should do your research more....a rival in term of dating or charming way is OK but NTR is not just love but physical and from old time until now dating sim with ending where the girl have sex with rival all of them in the mud. even for wishing this game gl is so hard....ah forget it.

BlueDick

Apr 3, 2020
tags: NTR no romance, no harem, no slice of life, no nothing! dating sim without a tag that make it dating sim. noothiiing.

are you sure you know what people searching for dating sim game want to get from a game of dating sim? you should do your research more....a rival in term of dating or charming way is OK but NTR is not just love but physical and from old time until now dating sim with ending where the girl have sex with rival all of them in the mud. even for wishing this game gl is so hard....ah forget it.
You are not wrong and for now it is devoid of romance, but this is only a preview.
The developer has already commented several times that the game is not focused on NTR

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Any milfs?
there's the mom. and i guess the friends mom but idk if she'll be an option later cause she looks kinda old so maybe she looks that way to help accept that shes not a future sexual partner or the dev likes gilf looking milfs also. but in my opinion she could look younger

Reactions: Jack-ish

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Sorry, I created that description before the preview. I just updated the description.

I am currently adding various romantic scenes. And the game will have NTR scenes only if you make certain intuitive choices and I added a choice at the start of the game to disable NTR.
The amount of romantic, corrupt, NTR scenes ... depends on the votes I will make in the future.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
when next updated?
It shouldn't take me long.
The changers:
  • More possibilities and more intermediate images in the scenes already present.
  • Review of the characters Liam and Mia in: age (build)
  • 1080p (there will be no more versions in 720p)
  • Android version
  • Review of some images
  • Various additions in the code
  • Preview of the next version

For later versions you will have to wait for me to reach my goals:
Currently: $ 20 for two scenarios:
  • Scene with Mia (in which you have 3 possible scenarios)
  • Scene with Vittoria (in which you have 4 possible scenarios)
  • The ability to move around the house

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So if I'm reading your first goal right, you either have victoria being a lesbian (later bisex probably), NTR, or creepy drunk/sleep sex...

I don't know about others, but I don't like to share LI in games, even with others girls, unless I have a say in it, or it happens because I as the MC says so. Having your LI having sex with another girl, is the same kind of NTR that having said LI being with a guy, but most people are ok with lesbian NTR.

I also dislike NTR, so that means two options out.

The other options are kind of rapeish so...won't be there an option that doesn't involve, sharing, cucking or rapeish modes? I don't know a romance option maybe?

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
So if I'm reading your first goal right, you either have victoria being a lesbian (later bisex probably), NTR, or creepy drunk/sleep sex...

I don't know about others, but I don't like to share LI in games, even with others girls, unless I have a say in it, or it happens because I as the MC says so. Having your LI having sex with another girl, is the same kind of NTR that having said LI being with a guy, but most people are ok with lesbian NTR.

I also dislike NTR, so that means two options out.

The other options are kind of rapeish so...won't be there an option that doesn't involve, sharing, cucking or rapeish modes? I don't know a romance option maybe?
yes, you're right I forgot to add in the goal the scene: drunk / romantic.
also if you choose lesbo you can intervene before something happens.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I am currently adding various romantic scenes. And the game will have NTR scenes only if you make certain intuitive choices and I added a choice at the start of the game to disable NTR.
The amount of romantic, corrupt, NTR scenes ... depends on the votes I will make in the future.
Its a dating game but the amount of romance depends on votes.......Excuse me, wtf?