After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
thank you again for sharing, many of your characters are interesting, when I have free time I will work on them
Thank you for taking time to give us additional info on Linda.
I have made more progress with Linda (Altho I am still not that happy with it yet)
I am truly sorry for all of my good friends here. I was mistakenly open the Linda False project and I share that old version of Linda which is a bit different from the current in-game version. Yesterday, I was busy rendering the scenes of the next update, so I didn't get time to test the exported assets. Today, I have tested them before sharing them again. You can fully trust this now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tested Result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1240512

Linda Character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I completed the full game. I enjoyed your immersive story filled with diverse characters, and easy options to choose from on what we want in the paths for these beautiful ladies. Pretty straight-forward and light-hearted type game. Also like the mini-games at the party, stunning renders and music that flows and gibes well with the scenes. Great game, looking forward to more of the upcoming dates.

So besides Linda (incomplete for me as I continue to work on her)

I compiled some lesser characters that you can perhaps compile assets to in the future that are not released yet, such as:

Susan (Daniels coworker)
Clarie (Met at the mall)
Lari (Hair-dresser)
Rose, Gwen, Tamara, Imani, Amy, Maggie, and Naked Sisters (all met at party)
Thank you so much, my friend. I will surely release them soon. Girls from the party will be much easier as they are original genesis 3 characters and I didn't switch skins.

Reactions: Shades19

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
She looks so cute and dangerous.

If you asked me, I would say that I rather enjoy something different from the actual game. The thing I love about the fan art community is I can even learn from you guys. I love to see Yoon's other side. That is more enjoyable for me. Even the same hair, makeup will have a different taste because it is created by a different artist and I love it.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
She looks so cute and dangerous.

If you asked me, I would say that I rather enjoy something different from the actual game. The thing I love about the fan art community is I can even learn from you guys. I love to see Yoon's other side. That is more enjoyable for me. Even the same hair, makeup will have a different taste because it is created by a different artist and I love it.
I love your point of view, this section will grow fast (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think After Choices and Stella are setting new standards for how both their game and even the fan art pages should be. You’re absolutely right in that it has been quite enjoyable here.
I don't know what to say, my friend, I can't thank you all enough. I am broke and lost, I lost the former job which I love the most. All of my childhood dreams were shattered. Maybe it's a period but still not sure when my country will be back to normal. You guys are supporting me financially and mentally. Whether you are my Patreon or not those who are supporting Free Pass are my life saviors. I am now paying bills with revenues I get from Patreon, itch, and another small amount of revenues I got from a former job. Fans, players like you all are rare to my knowledge, too.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you so much, my friend. I will surely release them soon. Girls from the party will be much easier as they are original genesis 3 characters and I didn't switch skins.
No problem! I love every single variety of women even with those who dont have much speaking or dialogue lines. Take your time, we are blessed after all. Really hope more devs take your approach of sharing openly.

I don't know what to say, my friend, I can't thank you all enough. I am broke and lost, I lost the former job which I love the most. All of my childhood dreams were shattered. Maybe it's a period but still not sure when my country will be back to normal. You guys are supporting me financially and mentally. Whether you are my Patreon or not those who are supporting Free Pass are my life saviors. I am now paying bills with revenues I get from Patreon, itch, and another small amount of revenues I got from a former job. Fans, players like you all are rare to my knowledge, too.
Sucks to really hear about what happened to your job and dreams. I hope you get enough sufficient financial and mental support for all of the work you have done here and the kindness, generosity you have showed toward the community is much appreciated and makes you most deserving. I am saving enough to be one of your patreons one day.

I think After Choices and Stella are setting new standards for how both their game and even the fan art pages should be. You’re absolutely right in that it has been quite enjoyable here.
Stella? :WaitWhat:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
No problem! I love every single variety of women even with those who dont have much speaking or dialogue lines. Take your time, we are blessed after all. Really hope more devs take your approach of sharing openly.

Sucks to really hear about what happened to your job and dreams. I hope you get enough sufficient financial and mental support for all of the work you have done here and the kindness, generosity you have showed toward the community is much appreciated and makes you most deserving. I am saving enough to be one of your patreons one day.

Stella? :WaitWhat:
Thanks, my friend. Stella Ko is a co-writer of this story. And also a voice actress for Yoon. And part of the female perspectives in this story is created by her.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes