After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I
now with only 1 dForce Hair and an additional Wet Skin GeoShell for Yoon
second one is a basic G8F with Sukkhon Slider on 100% some freckles and some smirking while she looks at you ;)

I love Yoon's Expression so much!!!

Reactions: SMS13

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It is really great to see a dev that is willing to provide assets, and be so fan-friendly at the same time, which is quite a rare combination.

This itself is a great gesture from you. I will be looking forward to playing your game because of this.
Slowly and surely we are building up the F A thread :love: Great work people, lets build this forum
Thank you so so much, my friends!!!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sliders Name is "Z RE Bite Lip Daydream" dunno which set it is i got it out of xD
I have found it. Thank you so much, my friend.

Z Utility is the best. It usually follows the naming system that is mostly used in the audio samples, preset packs. In which way we can find things easily.

BamID

May 17, 2020
as with all presets, be it poses or expressions, they give you a good start.. but to make it look good you need to tweak them a bit ^^

i'm just lucky that she had so much hair in her Face xD so no tweaking needed :p

Reactions: After Choices

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thank you so so much, my friends!!!
No worries.

I played your game half way, so far it looks really good and promising.

I am quite curious about the assets for Linda and Jasmine as both chars look really good. Would love to create art for the lesser chars.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
No worries.

I played your game half way, so far it looks really good and promising.

I am quite curious about the assets for Linda and Jasmine as both chars look really good. Would love to create art for the lesser chars.
I will upload the assets in a few hours, my friend. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes